Just found out the ones who played in november got free month of gold

Discus and support Just found out the ones who played in november got free month of gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title says... i didnt knew. How can i get the month of xbox live gold? 415c65c8-f37d-4d4c-8095-a3097a0d0a6a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RiixyN, May 2, 2015.

1. RiixyN
    RiixyN Guest

As the title says... i didnt knew. How can i get the month of xbox live gold?

:)

RiixyN, May 2, 2015
  2. Did not get a one month for Halo MCC

You have to have a paid subscription to Xbox Live Gold for it to work. That one month that is being given away is just an extension for Gold subscribers who bought Halo MCC. I didn't get it either, I preordered and played it using my brothers gold subscription
    on my console. It it quite unfair that the only people who get the month of Gold, are the people who already have a subscription, while the people who don't have gold who bought the game, get nothing at all. My bro played it like once and he got it, and my
    friend got the game 3 weeks ago and got it. I understand that its only a $10 value, but I don't appreciate preordering a game, basically guaranteeing 343 that I'd get the game, just to not get a month of gold, but someone who bought it only for the beta and
    plans to return it next week, gets more time added to his recently-bought year subscription. I just feel like the people who need it, are the ones who DON'T have it.

VG SuperGamer, May 2, 2015
  3. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    The call.....

LOL................. I just found a free month of Gold card in the box! New X1, Forza download + 1 month of Gold..... (overstimulated meow!)

kingvas78, May 2, 2015
  4. S1MPL1STIC
    S1MPL1STIC Guest

The only way that you were able to get the free month of gold was to have played the game on Xbox live between Nov. 11, 2014 and Dec. 19, 2014, so if you didn't play it between then you unfortunately are unable to qualify for the one month of free gold subscription.
    However if you did play between the two mentioned dates, then the membership would have already been added to the pre-existing membership that you had at the time.

S1MPL1STIC, May 4, 2015
  5. S1MPL1STIC Win User

The only way that you were able to get the free month of gold was to have played the game on Xbox live between Nov. 11, 2014 and Dec. 19, 2014, so if you didn't play it between then you unfortunately are unable to qualify for the one month of free gold subscription.
    However if you did play between the two mentioned dates, then the membership would have already been added to the pre-existing membership that you had at the time.
  6. kingvas78 Win User

The call.....

LOL................. I just found a free month of Gold card in the box! New X1, Forza download + 1 month of Gold..... (overstimulated meow!)
  7. Kegler73 Win User

Play Halo with friendly people!

We don't have any free trials we just give out to people who aren't our members.

We did just give away 13 months (12 month +1 card) of XBL gold to the winner of a Halo 4 forge contest winner who is one of our group members.
  8. VG SuperGamer Win User

Did not get a one month for Halo MCC

You have to have a paid subscription to Xbox Live Gold for it to work. That one month that is being given away is just an extension for Gold subscribers who bought Halo MCC. I didn't get it either, I preordered and played it using my brothers gold subscription
    on my console. It it quite unfair that the only people who get the month of Gold, are the people who already have a subscription, while the people who don't have gold who bought the game, get nothing at all. My bro played it like once and he got it, and my
    friend got the game 3 weeks ago and got it. I understand that its only a $10 value, but I don't appreciate preordering a game, basically guaranteeing 343 that I'd get the game, just to not get a month of gold, but someone who bought it only for the beta and
    plans to return it next week, gets more time added to his recently-bought year subscription. I just feel like the people who need it, are the ones who DON'T have it.
  9. Frizio I iB Win User

My free gold trial is gone but never used.

hey there :)

The free month trial is for players who never buy the gold subscription...

You bought one month of gold, so you're not eligible for the trial of one month!
Thema:

1. Just found out the ones who played in november got free month of gold - Similar Threads - found ones played

2. I found a possible solution for Xbox One S/X not reading discs upon initial boot.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I found a possible solution for Xbox One S/X not reading discs upon initial boot.: So I've recently had an issue with 2 consecutive Xbox One S consoles not acknowledging that there is a disc in the drive after booting up from energy saving mode, and still wouldn't recognize...
  3. Xbox One Play and Charge Kit not charging controller (temporary solution found)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Play and Charge Kit not charging controller (temporary solution found): This is really a follow up to my previous problem detailed in the thread: Intermittent sound on xbox one s when playing games, I can't add to that thread because it's been closed. I exchanged the...
  4. Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward: Last year I found a major bug on the Xbox console, live chat couldn't help, they wanted the information for free! This bug is costing Xbox Millions£€$, I know it. Still works, just went into...
  5. Xbox One S Disc Drive Problems: I have found a method that works for standard DVD's not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Disc Drive Problems: I have found a method that works for standard DVD's not loading: Firstly, hello people I'm back again and this time with some good news that I know some of you will desperately be needing since the last youtube video I posted got a tonne of hits on this...
  6. Xbox One Backwards compatibility list problems found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Backwards compatibility list problems found: I found two games on the Xbox backwards compatibility list which do not actually work. Also need clarification on another one on the list. So from the Xbox 360, "Grid Autosport" is on the list,...
  7. Found a fix for players unable to use left 4 dead discs on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Found a fix for players unable to use left 4 dead discs on xbox one: I could not get 360 disc for both left 4 dead games working on xbox one untill i went to settings then storage then i clicked clear local game storage console rebboted then in storage again then...
  8. Error code 0x801901f4 not found Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 0x801901f4 not found Xbox One: Got an error code 0x801901f4 but doesn't return any results on help Cant get into my account on the XBox One Any one had the same problem or can help Thanks f5e86df0-d8aa-421e-b5b5-4141773fd4fb
  9. My Account Who Needs About Security Code? and I Found it With The Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account Who Needs About Security Code? and I Found it With The Xbox One S: My Email of [Mod Removed - Personal Information] and My Password is [Mod Removed - Personal Information] So Why I Suspended From Microsoft Account? Who Needs My Security code How I Did Play my...
  10. found a bug that lets you play games for free in one way

in XBoX on Consoles
    found a bug that lets you play games for free in one way: games with gold with out paying, how do i report this, it is a weird bug but if not fixed, some idiots will exploit it. b121aac9-055c-404c-a975-a4bb96ab30fc