Just got a fraudulentVbucks receipt datedForTomorrow!

Discus and support Just got a fraudulentVbucks receipt datedForTomorrow! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Just got a receipt From Microsoft that my son had purchased $ 20 of vbucks today, Tuesday. only the receipt was dated Wed, 6/9! Also, last year we... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GinnyfromtheBlock, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Just got a fraudulentVbucks receipt datedForTomorrow!

Just got a receipt

From Microsoft that my son had purchased $ 20 of vbucks today, Tuesday. only the receipt was dated Wed, 6/9! Also, last year we could not load physical vbucks from a card became AE a different email is attached to our unit. We bought it at Wal-mart, and maybe it was a return? How do we wipe out that history and start all over with our machine?

:)

GinnyfromtheBlock, Jun 9, 2021
  2. IGhostI v1 Win User

Threaten to be hacked

I would bet my pre-order receipt that the OP got whipped by that guy and is just retaliating.
  3. Kramerllama Win User

BF2 Unlocks?

^^ did you redeem the code you got on your receipt? When I got mine, the guy circled the code on my receipt and it said redeem in the marketplace.
  4. Ser Ricky Bobby Win User

anyone else with this problem?

Yeah it should be on your receipt and when I got my reciept the clerk showed me the code on the receipt.
  5. ComanderJTC Win User

Have not recieved my Just Cause 3 win an island contest code yet

and all i got was a receipt
  6. TheCollector32 Win User

Anyone else's Gamestops NOT GIVE you ARMOR codes?

Just show up with your receipt, the one w/o the codes, and they will print out a new one. Did that today and got the codes.
Thema:

Just got a fraudulentVbucks receipt datedForTomorrow!

1. Just got a fraudulentVbucks receipt datedForTomorrow! - Similar Threads - got fraudulentVbucks receipt

2. so my friend recently got banned on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my friend recently got banned on xbox: so he got banned for text reason and the reason he got banned for is just random numbers and dashes like this 34432-4234-34234-34234 so me and him are confused is there any reason for this...
  3. How can I know if my Series S got damaged because of lightning?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I know if my Series S got damaged because of lightning?: A minor thunderstorm was happening and I didn't unplug my Xbox. I was wandering how I could know if my Xbox was affected by the thunderstorm. 4f197352-6e7f-4ec4-9c28-78516fd6893f
  4. Got an error 105 from insider hub, help!

in XboX Insiders
    Got an error 105 from insider hub, help!: I was playing apex legends and my xbox suddenly went black screen and then gave me the startup error screen 105. I was talking to xbox support and they told me to get a hold of the xbox preview...
  5. I am trying to play Microsoft flight sim and as I was trying to launch it when I got this...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play Microsoft flight sim and as I was trying to launch it when I got this...: [img] Im not sure what to do so if someone knows how to fix this that would be great 88882e75-963b-4dac-8ad9-517a27590434
  6. Got to buy 2 series X my brother and me got the purchase invite

in XboX Insiders
    Got to buy 2 series X my brother and me got the purchase invite: huge thanks to Microsoft i been an xbox insider since the program started for 7 years , 3 months 195 quests 230 surveys . i got the buy message after not being picked first round and my little bro...
  7. My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate that I got from the Microsoft Rewards Store won't redeem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate that I got from the Microsoft Rewards Store won't redeem.: I recently decided to get Xbox Gamepass Ultimate for 1 month on the Microsoft Rewards program, I selected redeem and then when I go to check if my subscription has been enabled, but to my dismay I...
  8. My Game Pass got refunded, but it wasn't me

in XBoX on Windows
    My Game Pass got refunded, but it wasn't me: Hi i need help on this, i can't be able to contact Xbox in ANY way! There is no email i can use... and the online chat/call option are all giving an error!! The problem : I have an Xbox game...
  9. Just got my series x the other day, was playing NBA 2k21 tonight, it froze and the console...

in XboX Insiders
    Just got my series x the other day, was playing NBA 2k21 tonight, it froze and the console...: not sure why this happened, if anyone knows why. maybe a power saving thing? submitted by /u/Itspanzertime [link] [comments]
  10. i got that error code, 0x00000001

in XboX Insiders
    i got that error code, 0x00000001: I have restarted my pc and I know that it is up to date. the error code 0x00000001 always comes up when I try to download a game via the Xbox app (I'm on pc btw), I have googled it and the first...