Just got a new Series console and the Alpha Skip Ahead ring is gone.

Discus and support Just got a new Series console and the Alpha Skip Ahead ring is gone. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox One is still on ASA but it's missing from my Series S which I got today. Anyone knows how to solve this? submitted by /u/EnzoFerrari85... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EnzoFerrari85, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Just got a new Series console and the Alpha Skip Ahead ring is gone.

My Xbox One is still on ASA but it's missing from my Series S which I got today. Anyone knows how to solve this?

submitted by /u/EnzoFerrari85
    [link] [comments]

/u/EnzoFerrari85, Oct 26, 2021
  2. Zenosos Win User

Xbox Insider Program

Hi Natpars,

so how the program works is that by joining a higher up ring you get access to updates before the lower down rings and due to skip ahead being a new ring it is a limited number ring like all alpha but you will have to rejoin beta ring if you do leave alpha
    skip ahead ring. you do not drop to your previous ring.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

august xbox 2020 update

The new update is only out for some Alpha & Alpha skip ahead insiders at the moment.

If you're in the Omega ring then you'll probably be the last ring to get the update before it's released to everyone.
  4. EXES5 Win User

Update problems error code 80070002

Are you on Alpha? 1910 got releaesd so it should update fine now

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/06/01/june-1st-new-preview-alpha-skip-ahead-ring-1910-update-1910-190530-1940/
  5. xNikolex Win User

Xbox streaming preview

You need to either be in the uk or us and be an xbox insider on ring beta, alpha or alpha skip ahead.
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

A small system update being released to everyone today

I'm in the Preview Program and in Alpha Skip Ahead Ring, I'm testing several 1910 builds but at the moment no new UI for me.
Thema:

Just got a new Series console and the Alpha Skip Ahead ring is gone.

1. Just got a new Series console and the Alpha Skip Ahead ring is gone. - Similar Threads - got Series console

2. Got a Xbox Series X Bundle from the special Microsoft Emails but can't figure out how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Got a Xbox Series X Bundle from the special Microsoft Emails but can't figure out how to...: Hello! I was fortunate enough to receive the Xbox Series X offer from Microsoft and we got it in the mail yesterday ;) When you buy it, you have to buy a game with it, so I chose Madden 22. (The...
  3. Link to purchase Series X that I got in my email from Microsoft doesn't work. What is the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Link to purchase Series X that I got in my email from Microsoft doesn't work. What is the...: I received the email from Microsoft that went out to some people offering them a Series X bundle. My link was broken. I've already contacted support and they "made a note in my file." I'm trying...
  4. I got an email from Microsoft to get the Xbox Series X but the link doesnt work!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got an email from Microsoft to get the Xbox Series X but the link doesnt work!: I got an email from Microsoft to get the Xbox Series X but the link doesnt work!, what can I do? it says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found"...... help!...
  5. Recently got a replacement Series 2 Elite controller and is faulty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently got a replacement Series 2 Elite controller and is faulty: I Recently got a replacement Series 2 Elite controller and is faulty, about 2 months ago and using it for the first time wired it doesnt work, the usb cable its powering the controller.Although...
  6. After last update I can not turn off sound through HDMI on XBOX Series X. Got error 0x80bd0009

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update I can not turn off sound through HDMI on XBOX Series X. Got error 0x80bd0009: Last update from 25.10.2021 broke my settings All the time the sound is set to be played with gamepad, sound with HDMI - disabled. Now the param for HDMI audio is set to "stereo without...
  7. So I just got a series x..................

in XboX Insiders
    So I just got a series x..................: And there's no option for alpha skip ahead, but on my old one s, I still have the option for skip ahead. Is this a bug? submitted by /u/ElMantl07 [link] [comments]
  8. I recently got Mortal Kombat 11 on disc for my Xbox series X.

in XboX Insiders
    I recently got Mortal Kombat 11 on disc for my Xbox series X.: However I install it but when I log on when I click the disc on the left it comes up with the screen to install all the add ons. It will let me play but I have to go on games and apps then click...
  9. Just got my series x the other day, was playing NBA 2k21 tonight, it froze and the console...

in XboX Insiders
    Just got my series x the other day, was playing NBA 2k21 tonight, it froze and the console...: not sure why this happened, if anyone knows why. maybe a power saving thing? submitted by /u/Itspanzertime [link] [comments]
  10. Just got a series X still have an XBOX One, can I play online with both consoles on my one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got a series X still have an XBOX One, can I play online with both consoles on my one...: So my kids play fortnight nonstop. One profile they play on is my profile and the other is a child profile set up under my account. It worked at first but now we get some error when trying to...