Just got an Xbox one X Fallout 76 bundle and the included gamepass expired on June 30 2018?

Discus and support Just got an Xbox one X Fallout 76 bundle and the included gamepass expired on June 30 2018? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Why bother even advertising if you don't deliver. aad8470c-f413-4c7e-aee5-cb79585a6883 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BobWilson3, Jan 7, 2019.

1. BobWilson3
    BobWilson3 Guest

Just got an Xbox one X Fallout 76 bundle and the included gamepass expired on June 30 2018?

Why bother even advertising if you don't deliver.

:)

BobWilson3, Jan 7, 2019
  2. BobWilson3 Win User

We bought the Xbox one X Fallout 76 bundle from a reputable dealer and received it just after Christmas 2018.

It included a one month free Gamepass trial that I entered and received the message that the Gamepass was expired. I checked the card and saw it has an expiration of June 30, 2018.

Microsoft seems to be having a lot of trouble with this.

I'd like to try it before I sign-up.
  3. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

Go contact support if you haven't because they can help you with the issue.
  4. Zero Jehuty Win User

Go hit up chat support. Explain to them what happened and they might be able to sort it out for you.

Or use this to ask for a call back.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/request-call?service=xbox-one&category=safety-and-security
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Bob,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the inability to use your Xbox Game Pass code that was within the bundle you purchased from a 3rd party retailer.

If the code is being claimed as expired, we recommend reaching out to our customer support team:

Only support agent will be able to help with this. We on the forums don't have the tools to help with this.
    When you go to Contact Usto request a callback, follow these
    steps:

• Step 1 ----Select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----Select See other options
    • Step 3 ----Select topic
    • Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    • Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

Once they call, explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

I hope this information helps.
  6. PHOENIXoRISING Win User

Just to clarify so we understand, you bought an xbox on x recently and it came with a code for gamepass? Let's focus on the gamepass thing. Did it come with a code? Did you buy gamepass? Because we would then have a multitude of potential answers for you
    based on that.

For example on the xbox you can get gamepass for $1 for 1 month however they don't mention that it has a recurring $15 a month charge after that. My guess is that somewhere like myself this whole thing was lost in translation. Microsoft does not give gamepass
    away for free forever, even with the purchase of a console.

Or something else happened entirely.

Hope to hear more details soon-

Thema:

1. Just got an Xbox one X Fallout 76 bundle and the included gamepass expired on June 30 2018? - Similar Threads - got Fallout bundle

2. why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore: Why won't the last update on fallout 4 download all the way it will not finish so I can play the game 8e625c96-038c-4cdd-9023-3d3d2ebaa5c6
  3. i never got my fallout 3 code when i preordered fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i never got my fallout 3 code when i preordered fallout 4: I didn't care until now because I had other things to do but I went back through my emails just in case I missed it and I was right. I never got it a3d36827-5f2a-4112-b4ab-d11a16a158f8
  4. Got the fallout 4 Xbox one bundle and can't find the season pass code. Please help!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got the fallout 4 Xbox one bundle and can't find the season pass code. Please help!: cant find the code for the season pass anywhere it's not in the box or the game case am I missing something or has it dissapeared. 0a52c38c-db92-4aa3-9472-97510127f353
  5. I got error code "redeem code allready used" on my fallout 3 redeem code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got error code "redeem code allready used" on my fallout 3 redeem code: I purchased my copy of fallout 3 from a retailer in may 2016 I got a redeem code, but when i enter it, it says it has been used I've tried checking my account but there is nothing in my download...
  6. I know it's late into it now, but I've never got my code for Fallout 3.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I know it's late into it now, but I've never got my code for Fallout 3.: I pre-ordered Fallout 4 a little while before it came out, and I've been so caught up with playing Fallout 4, I completely forgot about Fallout 3! So, I've looked into it a little and saw an Xbox...
  7. hello i bought fallout 4 like 2 mounts ago and i didnt got fallout 3 code can you please help ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    hello i bought fallout 4 like 2 mounts ago and i didnt got fallout 3 code can you please help ...: hello i bought fallout 4 like 2 mounts ago and i didnt got fallout 3 code can you please help me 5e0790d8-c621-4252-88f5-aca6bd0e94fe
  8. I never got my fallout 3 code on my xbox one when I bought fallout 4 digital edition deal.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I never got my fallout 3 code on my xbox one when I bought fallout 4 digital edition deal.: Can someone help me retrieve my code for fallout 3? f32cd8cf-e2bb-4adf-b7e0-53c73204bfcc
  9. My season pass for Fallout 4 isn't working. I only got Fallout 3 from the season pass. No ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My season pass for Fallout 4 isn't working. I only got Fallout 3 from the season pass. No ...: I think the code system is messed up on Xbox One 3b2fc793-355c-45a3-a033-4c78eef8fea0
  10. my fallout 3 promo code got eraced i would like to get it back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my fallout 3 promo code got eraced i would like to get it back: i preordered fallout 4 and my code got eraced before i got to use it and i would love to play it 3e783d27-7c93-4efd-9ee7-4ddc871ee4c7