Just got ignored for two hours by Xbox support staff after they charged my stolen debit...

Discus and support Just got ignored for two hours by Xbox support staff after they charged my stolen debit... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m pretty sick tbh I’m not, I just bought an Xbox live gold card, but you guys charged my old card that’s not even active cause it was stolen, I don’t... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nevouti, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Nevouti
    Nevouti Guest

Just got ignored for two hours by Xbox support staff after they charged my stolen debit...

I’m pretty sick tbh I’m not, I just bought an Xbox live gold card, but you guys charged my old card that’s not even active cause it was stolen, I don’t have 18$ from an account that doesn’t exist and I paid 30$ for 3 months that I can’t use

Can you please cancel the payment so I can use the card I paid for? This is quite frustrating as this is the first time in a long I have even tried to play as Like I said I’m sick, I’m not paying for gamepass when I don’t use it

this is what i sent them and apperently not worth there time, pathetic greedy company

:)

Nevouti, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Nevouti Win User

Just got ignored for two hours by Xbox support staff after they charged my stolen debit card, pathetic

I did for two hours with no luck as they did not respond or help, thats why i’m here
  3. Nevouti Win User

Just got ignored for two hours by Xbox support staff after they charged my stolen debit card, pathetic

They charged my account for something i obviously couldn’t pay for cause of a lost card, how is the non comprehensible? You’re a real helpful xbox ambassador at least the other guy tried to help
  4. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

If that is exactly what you sent them I'm not surprised you haven't received a response yet. I understand you're frustrated, but it's pretty hard to figure out someone's issue when the message is that incomprehensible.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

6. Zombie4Life666 Win User

I understand your frustrations but we ambassadors aren't customer service. The most we can do is guide you to the proper areas.

If your having issues you could call 1-800-4my-xbox (1-800-469-9269) but your probably better off contacting support.xbox.com and go to the bottom for contact us and use the chat option.

Also microsoft doesn't know if your cards stolen or not, you can access your account on the microsoft site and remove the card from the file to prevent other issues. But I would suggest contacting support.
Thema:

1. Just got ignored for two hours by Xbox support staff after they charged my stolen debit... - Similar Threads - got ignored hours

2. I got banned from messaging/talking and my ban was supposed to go out on today at 4:30 pm...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned from messaging/talking and my ban was supposed to go out on today at 4:30 pm...: It still hasnt gone out so please let me know how to fix it 5d0b2692-e085-442f-828f-8d70aa99e7e2
  3. Dark Souls 3 save got deleted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 3 save got deleted?: I just went to log onto dark souls 3 after a couple months didnt delete it or anything signed on it gave me the terms of service like I had just bought the game then it only gave me the option to...
  4. I got the orange light of death and now I want to know if getting a fix it's worth it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got the orange light of death and now I want to know if getting a fix it's worth it.: So, half a year ago my Xbox died, the orange light won't go away and the white light on the power brick would turn on for a second then fade to orange. Fast forward to a couple of months, a...
  5. got billed while trying to redeem a games with gold free game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    got billed while trying to redeem a games with gold free game: I tried to redeem project CARS 2 since it's now free with gold and I got billed 70 EUR instead! I need a refund asap 95180b07-2a34-4ddd-9ced-fe74b06de62d
  6. Xbox One X got sent out to repairs, has come back in even worse condition! Shocking

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One X got sent out to repairs, has come back in even worse condition! Shocking: Firstly let me say, I am a huge advocate for Microsoft and have been with them on Xbox for the past 12 years. However, I am shocked by my recent experience with Xbox repairs. I sent off my console...
  7. My xbox live account has bin blocked from xbox live how do i sort this iv got

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account has bin blocked from xbox live how do i sort this iv got: My xbox account has bin block from xbox i have years of game play and the money i spend on my games an add on please can u help me 0bc0c440-34cb-4424-8e04-e2bd1e5e3444
  8. If I got minecraft on my xbox. Can I get it on my Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    If I got minecraft on my xbox. Can I get it on my Pc: If I got minecraft on my xbox. Can I get it on my Pc f3699b1f-71f6-4efd-9142-a2a9fc139578
  9. I can’t find my 2,400 cod points that I got digitally got from Target store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t find my 2,400 cod points that I got digitally got from Target store.: Ok. I used my mothers card to get 2,400 cod points and I bought them online at Target store and put them into my account and I redemmed them and now i cant find my points even though it said it...
  10. I changed my gamertag on Xbox and got stuck with numbers at the end

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my gamertag on Xbox and got stuck with numbers at the end: Hey, I changed my gamer tag and then it added numbers to the end that I didn't want. So I wasted a free gamer tag name change and stuck with a name I don't like. Is there any way I can fix it for...