Just got my series x the other day, was playing NBA 2k21 tonight, it froze and the console...

Discus and support Just got my series x the other day, was playing NBA 2k21 tonight, it froze and the console... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; not sure why this happened, if anyone knows why. maybe a power saving thing? submitted by /u/Itspanzertime [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Itspanzertime, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Just got my series x the other day, was playing NBA 2k21 tonight, it froze and the console...

not sure why this happened, if anyone knows why. maybe a power saving thing?

submitted by /u/Itspanzertime
    [link] [comments]

/u/Itspanzertime, Jun 13, 2021
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

Nba 2k21

Sorry but 2k has not announced cross-play for the game.

Since you have to pay for the game separately on both consoles I doubt they will have Xbox One and Xbox Series X crossplay.

Before someone says If you buy NBA 2K21 Mamba Forever Edition you get the Xbox Series X version. Yes, that edition bundles both the Xbox One version and the Xbox Series X version but is not a free upgrade or the same game.
  3. JamDavis79 Win User

NBA 2K21

NBA 2K21 - are others having problems with the Mamba Forever Edition? Installed and put codes in on Friday. These were accepted but the features and VC did not transfer to my account.
  4. RYDER9505 Win User

What games are you excited about in 2020 ?

• nba 2k21 i know they gone do something for KObe
  5. CelticJohnson Win User

free games with gold downloading problem. (crackdown)

I wouldn't want it if I were you. I downloaded it and it messes up my console's HD every single time I try to play it. Played Hitman Absolution for 15+ hours the other day with no problems, as soon as I tried to play Crackdown tonight it froze and started
    problems for me again. I've deleted it and redownloaded twice, and same results.
  6. OG Big Bossman Win User

Disc Reading.

I got a replacement disc of NBA 2k21. I'm gonna try it when I get home from work. GTA had this problem a month ago also and I got a new disc and it works perfectly.
Thema:

Just got my series x the other day, was playing NBA 2k21 tonight, it froze and the console...

1. Just got my series x the other day, was playing NBA 2k21 tonight, it froze and the console... - Similar Threads - got series was

2. Got my Series S today, it won't turn on.

in XboX Insiders
    Got my Series S today, it won't turn on.: I played DS3 on it for a bit and in the middle of playing it shut off. I turned it back on but after a few minutes it tuned off again, and now when I try to power it on nothing happens. It plays...
  3. Does ASA, Alpha, Beta etc cause hardware issues? Just got an Xbox Series X....

in XboX Insiders
    Does ASA, Alpha, Beta etc cause hardware issues? Just got an Xbox Series X....: Hi all, I've been an Xbox Insider since day 1 with my Xbox One, One S, One X, Series S. I've just purchased a Series X console and I'm wondering if being on the Insider program is worth it with...
  4. I got an Xbox series s and I need to know if this works

in XboX Insiders
    I got an Xbox series s and I need to know if this works: So I have a one s with an external storage and I was wondering if there’s a way to download a disc game from the one s to the external storage and plug the external storage into my series s to...
  5. Alright I’ve got to bring this here: Series X, new controller, short-pressing guide button...

in XboX Insiders
    Alright I’ve got to bring this here: Series X, new controller, short-pressing guide button...: Hi all, This has become a frequent enough nuisance for me to now consider it an annoyance that I wanted to bring here. Not sure if it’s an alpha issue or if it’s widespread all around, but very...
  6. I just got a new Xbox series S and want to set up 120hz

in XboX Insiders
    I just got a new Xbox series S and want to set up 120hz: I have a 1440p 144hz monitor and want to set up 120hz for warzone but I'm not sure why it won't work. Do I need to change something in the settings or with my monitor? Appreciate any help!...
  7. How can I know if my Series S got damaged because of lightning?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I know if my Series S got damaged because of lightning?: A minor thunderstorm was happening and I didn't unplug my Xbox. I was wandering how I could know if my Xbox was affected by the thunderstorm. 4f197352-6e7f-4ec4-9c28-78516fd6893f
  8. Got to buy 2 series X my brother and me got the purchase invite

in XboX Insiders
    Got to buy 2 series X my brother and me got the purchase invite: huge thanks to Microsoft i been an xbox insider since the program started for 7 years , 3 months 195 quests 230 surveys . i got the buy message after not being picked first round and my little bro...
  9. on Xbox Series X , recordings havent got sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    on Xbox Series X , recordings havent got sound: On My xbox series X , ı cant record videos with sound. 2abe0549-390e-40cb-9b11-9b420f62c480
  10. Just got my xbox series x but I'm having trouble with getting 4k 120hz.

in XboX Insiders
    Just got my xbox series x but I'm having trouble with getting 4k 120hz.: My tv is LG UM6910, I've contacted LG and they said it should work. Any ideas? submitted by /u/lShadowsl [link] [comments]