Just had a lot of trouble installing the update.

Discus and support Just had a lot of trouble installing the update. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; About 50 percent into 'applying', I got an error with an option to try again or reset console. Trying again then got it to 65 percent. Trying again... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TaterNubbz, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Just had a lot of trouble installing the update.

About 50 percent into 'applying', I got an error with an option to try again or reset console. Trying again then got it to 65 percent. Trying again after that - 75. And so on through 5 errors it finally completed, then it said only 7 games we're installed, out the 300 I had. Restarting the console yielded 45, then again for 120. One more and I had them all.

Weird

submitted by /u/TaterNubbz
    [link] [comments]

/u/TaterNubbz, Dec 5, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Can't pre-install Gears 5 with Xbox (Beta) app using Ultimate Game Pass

I had trouble installing games on the ultimate gamepass on the pc, I updated Win10 and everything went normal.
  3. RagedCanine Win User

Connection Problem

I have 2 consoles, and both have trouble connecting since the update. I thought it was just a router problem, and have been checking settings. Now that I finally check the forums it looks like a lot of people have been having the same problems since installing
    the update.
  4. DreadGrrl Win User

Can't Launch Quantum Break.

Did you install from disk, or was this a digital download? Did you install an update at the same time as the initial game install? Did you install the episodes after the game?

I had troubles with this one originally. I installed from a disk, launched it, closed it out, then downloaded the updates, then downloaded the episodes. Installing from the disk and downloading the updates at the same time broke the install for me.
  5. WadeWestmoreland Win User

Way to go Microsoft..Xbox One dud...still can't play a single game. Help!!

Thanks ConcreteSnake, that is good to know. I haven't had any trouble ejecting or loading the disc. My trouble has been with the system stalling during the update process and during installing the disc to the hard drive. Thanks again.
  6. Vx L ROCK Win User

Trouble installing update

Yeah that is full gave it a try and its worked a treat :) thanks a lot mate, lifesaver.
Thema:

Just had a lot of trouble installing the update.

1. Just had a lot of trouble installing the update. - Similar Threads - lot trouble installing

2. I just got the new Xbox Experience for the mobile companion app (beta). It got a lot of new...

in XboX Insiders
    I just got the new Xbox Experience for the mobile companion app (beta). It got a lot of new...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Survingo [link] [comments]
  3. The team did a great job, lots of NXE vibes from the rounded corners and colour gradients

in XboX Insiders
    The team did a great job, lots of NXE vibes from the rounded corners and colour gradients: [IMG] submitted by /u/MulTiTeaser [link] [comments]
  4. audio not working during a lot of online games

in XBoX on Consoles
    audio not working during a lot of online games: whenever i load into a cross platform lobby as well as some regular online lobbies my xbox one s cuts the audio from the tv. It still connects to my headset fine and the menu audio still plays if...
  5. UNTURNED Beta on Xbox NEED to change a lot

in XboX Insiders
    UNTURNED Beta on Xbox NEED to change a lot: Hi, first at all sorry if there's any mistakes on this post, my english is not perfect. I played Unturned since 2.0 on PC, and I quit it on 3.14. I really love this game and I'm so hyped for this...
  6. My xbox one X keeps getting a lot of E200, E201 and E202 errors most of the time whenever i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one X keeps getting a lot of E200, E201 and E202 errors most of the time whenever i...: I will say i bought this xbox pre-owned two months ago but the issues started like a month and a half ago. Like the title says i have those issues but i also have the issues of my xbox constantly...
  7. I got permanently banned from playing and I’ve spent a lot of money on this account over...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got permanently banned from playing and I’ve spent a lot of money on this account over...: So i got permanently banned for to me no reason as i havent cheated and its says its for cheating. Only thing that happened was some guys gave me modded guns on State of Decay 2. Ive spent...
  8. GUI freezes and Games take a lot of more time to boot

in XboX Insiders
    GUI freezes and Games take a lot of more time to boot: OS (2008.200629-0000), last Skip Ahead update, 1st of July submitted by /u/__agony__ [link] [comments]
  9. a lot of trouble with codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a lot of trouble with codes: hey guys i am having a problem and have not much for a long while but i would love your help to solve it ... here is the thing i adquired the XBOX ONE console with the Gears Of War Ultimate...
  10. Having lots of trouble downloading GTA 5 on Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having lots of trouble downloading GTA 5 on Xbox one.: I just got Gta 5 for my xbox one, and the download is being really troublesome. The download will get to 87%, and after that it will take almost an hour to move another percent. I have restarted...