Just had a lot of trouble installing the update.

Discus and support Just had a lot of trouble installing the update. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; About 50 percent into 'applying', I got an error with an option to try again or reset console. Trying again then got it to 65 percent. Trying again... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TaterNubbz, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Just had a lot of trouble installing the update.

About 50 percent into 'applying', I got an error with an option to try again or reset console. Trying again then got it to 65 percent. Trying again after that - 75. And so on through 5 errors it finally completed, then it said only 7 games we're installed, out the 300 I had. Restarting the console yielded 45, then again for 120. One more and I had them all.

Weird

submitted by /u/TaterNubbz
    [link] [comments]

/u/TaterNubbz, Dec 5, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Can't pre-install Gears 5 with Xbox (Beta) app using Ultimate Game Pass

I had trouble installing games on the ultimate gamepass on the pc, I updated Win10 and everything went normal.
  3. RagedCanine Win User

Connection Problem

I have 2 consoles, and both have trouble connecting since the update. I thought it was just a router problem, and have been checking settings. Now that I finally check the forums it looks like a lot of people have been having the same problems since installing
    the update.
  4. DreadGrrl Win User

Can't Launch Quantum Break.

Did you install from disk, or was this a digital download? Did you install an update at the same time as the initial game install? Did you install the episodes after the game?

I had troubles with this one originally. I installed from a disk, launched it, closed it out, then downloaded the updates, then downloaded the episodes. Installing from the disk and downloading the updates at the same time broke the install for me.
  5. WadeWestmoreland Win User

Way to go Microsoft..Xbox One dud...still can't play a single game. Help!!

Thanks ConcreteSnake, that is good to know. I haven't had any trouble ejecting or loading the disc. My trouble has been with the system stalling during the update process and during installing the disc to the hard drive. Thanks again.
  6. Vx L ROCK Win User

Trouble installing update

Yeah that is full gave it a try and its worked a treat :) thanks a lot mate, lifesaver.
Thema:

Just had a lot of trouble installing the update.

1. Just had a lot of trouble installing the update. - Similar Threads - lot trouble installing

2. How do I set up the console streaming? I've looked at lots of videos but they haven't shown...

in XboX Insiders
    How do I set up the console streaming? I've looked at lots of videos but they haven't shown...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CALL_ME_JIG [link] [comments]
  3. A lot of my games are missing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A lot of my games are missing.: I am missing a lot of games from my Microsoft account. They're not showing up in my order history either. I'm missing games that I've got with gold and redeemed games like Battlefield 1 that came...
  4. Been getting lots of errors with Netflix, Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Been getting lots of errors with Netflix, Alpha Skip Ahead: I keep getting connection errors. Only started happening for the past few days. It works fine on other devices. Is this a skip ahead issue or an app issue? Is there a fix or a work around?...
  5. Lots of my games are showing 0 gamerscore.

in XboX Insiders
    Lots of my games are showing 0 gamerscore.: I had 59k+ gamerscore and now suddenly as the title says a ton of my games are showing 0gs and my gs shows 25k+ Insider build issue or general xbox problem right now? Anyone else run into this...
  6. Has anyone had their account hacked. How do you prove it. Lots of money has gone out of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had their account hacked. How do you prove it. Lots of money has gone out of my...: How do i prove account has been hacked. Microsoft said that all purchases have gone to our xbox but we didnt make them. Can people hack through a computer. How can i prove it and get money...
  7. Gears of war ultimate edition loading with a lot of red on the screen on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war ultimate edition loading with a lot of red on the screen on xbox one x: Anyone having issues with gears ultimate edition loading into a level with red on the screen. Playing on xbox one x and this is something new. I played it a few weeks ago and it was fine....
  8. Notifications look a lot better

in XboX Insiders
    Notifications look a lot better: Alpha update. Liking these submitted by /u/lcg22 [link] [comments]
  9. a lot of trouble with codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a lot of trouble with codes: hey guys i am having a problem and have not much for a long while but i would love your help to solve it ... here is the thing i adquired the XBOX ONE console with the Gears Of War Ultimate...
  10. Having lots of trouble downloading GTA 5 on Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having lots of trouble downloading GTA 5 on Xbox one.: I just got Gta 5 for my xbox one, and the download is being really troublesome. The download will get to 87%, and after that it will take almost an hour to move another percent. I have restarted...