Just how risky is this

Discus and support Just how risky is this in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm skip ahead but it seems I'm seeing more and more people posting about stuck updates and being unable to fix them. Just how risky is it being in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Noctornus, Sep 6, 2019.

1. /u/Noctornus
    /u/Noctornus Guest

Just how risky is this

I'm skip ahead but it seems I'm seeing more and more people posting about stuck updates and being unable to fix them.

Just how risky is it being in the insider program. It doesn't fill me with confidence from what I'm seeing here on Reddit

Could each ring come with a risk percentage based on data collected.

For example (just random numbers here as example)

Skip Ahead 23% Alpha 20% Beta 11% Delta 3%

I like being in the program but I'm getting real twitchy with more failed update posts being reported or so it seems

submitted by /u/Noctornus
    [link] [comments]

/u/Noctornus, Sep 6, 2019
  2. TWISTED G4MER Win User

How can I play my xbox 360 at work?

Its inside security, nothing really risky i just stare at a wall for hours.
  3. grimkillah Win User

Deleting a game and associated achievements from an account

4. Metal DJ Win User

Risky Business & Blind Bomber

I was able to get Risky Business on Sunday. Just need the BLind Bomber and the jet fighter ribbons.
  5. Eggnogga Win User

Question about Xbox 360

Personally, I'd just play it safe and format the hard drive before selling it. It's risky doing it any other way.
  6. MrCrazyKool Win User

Xbox One Games Share Allowed?

That is a good point... but I trust my friend. So you are saying that it is allowed, but risky? I just wanted to clarify.
Thema:

Just how risky is this

1. Just how risky is this - Similar Threads - risky

2. Risky Business & Blind Bomber

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Risky Business & Blind Bomber: If you would like to boost these, hit me up with a FR. Sunday at Noon central time, we shall get these knocked out. If there's time, and people want to do it, we can get some Air Superiority...
  3. Need help getting "Risky Business" acheivement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help getting "Risky Business" acheivement: im having hard time getting the acheivement were u kill a flag carrier while u hold their flag. theres too many ppl that camps an stuff, anyone wanna join up and work as a team to get the...
  4. it is risky to enable DMZ on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    it is risky to enable DMZ on Xbox One?: it is risky to enable DMZ on Xbox One? Thanks 62f4c84e-5df9-42b2-9c6d-155d4fa1d9e5