Just joined Alpha Skip-Ahead

Discus and support Just joined Alpha Skip-Ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After a few minutes my profile will logout randomly Nearly all my games crash When I try to open the Xbox insider huh app it just says "Please try... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/crossfest19, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Just joined Alpha Skip-Ahead

1. After a few minutes my profile will logout randomly
    2. Nearly all my games crash
    3. When I try to open the Xbox insider huh app it just says "Please try again. There was an issue with your network"

I expected there to be some bugs but jeez I didn't expect it to render my console near useless.

submitted by /u/crossfest19
    [link] [comments]

/u/crossfest19, Oct 31, 2019
  2. gds1972 Win User

Why can't I join?

Just be patient they may allow additional people to join the Alpha Skip ahead when spaces become available.
  3. FreeAndSay Win User

Game Pass

If you're in preview alpha or alpha skip ahead, search for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and you should be able to join.
  4. Stuart Fenton Win User

Unable to join Alpha-Skip Ahead

Unfortunately registration ended a couple of days ago - https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06/29/alpha-skip-ahead-registrations-closed/
    If that is case then..... they shouldn't be sending out messages inviting you to join. Christ, I am starting to feel a bit pee'vd about the whole Microsoft experience just now. Over the Xbox console years.... from day 1, its been:

• 1st your an Ambassador
    • Then you get kicked
    • then its a stupid 1 day ban
    • Then your Insider
    • Promoted to Alpha Skip ahead program
    • Buy the new Xbox1X
    • download content to new Xbox1X
    • that includes the Insider Program
    • But hey.... NO Insider Alpha Skip Ahead
    And now the registrations are closed???? WHF?

Ok, I went over the top with the bullets.... Please bare in mind people, that I've just turned 46 and now fall into the category of grumpy bugg** .
  5. gds1972 Win User

Hi

Unfortunately once the Alpha Skip ahead tier reached capacity and they had to stop accepting additional new members. When the invites were sent out there would have been places available in the Alpha Skip ahead group however once these
    places filled up no additional members (even with invites) could join at this group.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06/29/alpha-skip-ahead-registrations-closed/
  6. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

Just joined Alpha Skip-Ahead

1. Just joined Alpha Skip-Ahead - Similar Threads - joined Alpha Skip

2. Cant join friends online since most recent alpha skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Cant join friends online since most recent alpha skip ahead update: Ever since the most recent update, i am unable to join friends online, or invite friends to an online game, however i can join parties an invite people to parties submitted by /u/GoldStaysLit...
  3. Hello insiders, can i still join the Alpha skip ahead program? And if yes how?

in XboX Insiders
    Hello insiders, can i still join the Alpha skip ahead program? And if yes how?: Question is in the title. submitted by /u/NicoMiner [link] [comments]
  4. How to join the Skip Ahead & Alpha

in XboX Insiders
    How to join the Skip Ahead & Alpha: Hello, I was wondering how I could join the skip ahead/alpha for the previews. I’ve been an insider for a while but had not really checked it frequently/was unaware that this was an option. Is it...
  5. Xbox Insiders are invited to join Alpha and Alpha Skip-Ahead today!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders are invited to join Alpha and Alpha Skip-Ahead today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  6. How do I join alpha skip ahead? I'm new and confused.

in XboX Insiders
    How do I join alpha skip ahead? I'm new and confused.: Help submitted by /u/PaladinJamie [link] [comments]
  7. Again can't join party or create one on alpha skip ahead. Possibly it might be on other...

in XboX Insiders
    Again can't join party or create one on alpha skip ahead. Possibly it might be on other...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  8. Hi i would like to join xbox skip ahead Alpha to the developers

in XboX Insiders
    Hi i would like to join xbox skip ahead Alpha to the developers: Hi i would like to join xbox skip ahead Alpha i am very active complete all surveys and questions I’m level 6 been on the xbox insider program for 5 months and im on beta please let me join...
  9. May I Join The Xbox Alpha Skip Ahead Please?

in XboX Insiders
    May I Join The Xbox Alpha Skip Ahead Please?: May I join the Alpha Skip Ahead? I have been in the insider program for a year and 6 months and I love getting experimental features and testing new stuff. My Xbox GT is XNS Films, please get me...
  10. How can someone join or increase their chances of joining the Alpha/Alpha skip ahead ring?

in XboX Insiders
    How can someone join or increase their chances of joining the Alpha/Alpha skip ahead ring?: Hi, I don't know too much on how the top 2 rings work and trying to understand it a bit more. How can one join or get a better chance at joining one of these rings? I'm level 5 W/ 2 years 3 months...