Just joined beta ring what can I expect?

Discus and support Just joined beta ring what can I expect? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/SuccedTheWholeTiddy [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SuccedTheWholeTiddy, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Just joined beta ring what can I expect?

/u/SuccedTheWholeTiddy, Aug 30, 2019
  2. RomkaZzz Win User

how do I join the new xbox avatar beta

Hi! Just install Xbox Insider Hub app and join to the Insider Beta program to get last alpha ring update for console include a new Avatars.
  3. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Alpha Ring

Basically if you join alpha ring the bugs can get worse as these.are advance betas before anyone else and before sending to beta and lower rings

Thats why they limit the testers

Its not for everyone and we get complaints from alpha testers or even beta testera on forums even though they aggree to the test and get some bugs and they still complain
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

How Do I Join The Beta Ring?

6. Andrezzao Win User

I can not leave the Xbox Insider

Hi, it depends what ring you are in. Currently there is no insider build for Beta, Delta and Omega rings, this means you will be on the current public build.
    So I was in the beta, but I would like to take my console from the insider and not receive more updates and the insider hub app is not getting my console off, it just stays on hold.
Thema:

Just joined beta ring what can I expect?

1. Just joined beta ring what can I expect? - Similar Threads - joined beta ring

2. Quick guide: How to join Xbox App Beta on iOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick guide: How to join Xbox App Beta on iOS: Like other people I had messages not showing in the iOS version of the live and (previous) beta Xbox app. But: with the new build that was released recently I finally have access to my messages...
  3. So I joined Xbox insider hub and joined the Minecraft Xbox 1.13 beta, and this happened....

in XboX Insiders
    So I joined Xbox insider hub and joined the Minecraft Xbox 1.13 beta, and this happened....: [IMG] submitted by /u/Subnexus [link] [comments]
  4. Ok hello, so a while ago I joined the Microsoft beta program for minecraft to play with a...

in XboX Insiders
    Ok hello, so a while ago I joined the Microsoft beta program for minecraft to play with a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bilxeh [link] [comments]
  5. Join the Lornsword Winter Chronicle Beta Today, August 12th!

in XboX Insiders
    Join the Lornsword Winter Chronicle Beta Today, August 12th!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  6. Join the Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Beta August 7th

in XboX Insiders
    Join the Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Beta August 7th: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. If i leave Minecraft beta will i still be able to join my worlds?

in XboX Insiders
    If i leave Minecraft beta will i still be able to join my worlds?: I have a world that's so important to me and I've been in the beta since i got the game, now i wanna leave it, will it delete my worlds or not let me access them? submitted by /u/mottaz23123...
  8. Can't join or start parties on Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join or start parties on Xbox Beta: I have tried reinstalling the app. Opening up the audio settings displays a sad face and a volume slider (which I cannot change) and a enable push to talk checkbox (which I can not enable) Right...
  9. how do I join the new xbox avatar beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I join the new xbox avatar beta: how do I join the beta for the new xbox avatars 38fc5f7d-c55c-4a9f-aa03-7cb686fa8f36
  10. How Do I Join The Beta Ring?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Join The Beta Ring?: how do I join the beta ring? I am new to the Xbox insider group and would love to beta test for Microsoft as I beta test Office, Bing, Windows etc. How much XP is required?...