Just left preview alpha for good. This is not a rant.

Discus and support Just left preview alpha for good. This is not a rant. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; New job consumes most of my time and it is frustrating to turn the console on and have a mandatory update waiting. Also, I can no longer give useful... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tyrantes, Sep 23, 2019.

1. /u/Tyrantes
    /u/Tyrantes Guest

New job consumes most of my time and it is frustrating to turn the console on and have a mandatory update waiting. Also, I can no longer give useful feedback because of time constrains.

So after 5 years of being part of it. I sadly have to say goodbye. It was a great journey.

Anyways, thank you for making Xbox a great place to play.

Have a nice day, everyone.

submitted by /u/Tyrantes
    [link] [comments]

/u/Tyrantes, Sep 23, 2019
  2. EjectedBunny Win User

Xbl rewards is saying I'm not gold

Hello ,

Are you a member of the Preview Program, and/or have you participated in the Game Pass Program Alpha?
    Yes I am in the preview program, no i am NOT in the game pass program alpha
  3. FreeAndSay Win User

Game Pass

If you're in preview alpha or alpha skip ahead, search for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and you should be able to join.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

DO SOMETHING WITH MICROSOFT EDGE!!!!

Just so you are aware, there is a completely new version of Microsoft Edge being tested in the Alpha ring of the Insider Preview program.
  5. Summoning Dark Win User

Can't log on to destiny

Are you a part of the Xbox Alpha preview programme?
  6. JustAnotherJay Win User

Entertainment header missing

Thema:

1. Just left preview alpha for good. This is not a rant. - Similar Threads - left preview alpha

2. Elite 2 left thumb stick won’t click

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite 2 left thumb stick won’t click: I go into test mode and can’t get it to register when I click the left thumbstick. I tried adjusting it with the tool but it didnt help. 06d7b211-67a4-4ae8-b369-8e98858d1a6f
  3. Help with Xbox account that has left the insider program but still is getting insider features

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Xbox account that has left the insider program but still is getting insider features: I was a couple weeks ago invited to join the alpha-skip-ahead program, I tried it out for a couple of days but soon left back to the public build. However, my Xbox account is still seeing alpha...
  4. Xbox Live Gold vanished with 6 months left

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold vanished with 6 months left: Son's Xbox live gold membership is gone/missing from his subscriptions. No luck trying to use chat or calling Microsoft. Any ideas or help??? 3fb74c6e-f7d1-4cff-8715-4327fe06355b
  5. Elite 2 Controller Left Stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller Left Stick: My Elite 2 Controller left stick started playing up a while ago , the odd stick , it is now totaly unplayable . This is the second Elite controller I have purchased , it is under 12 months bought...
  6. How can I check how many times I've switched my home xbox , and how many times I have left?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I check how many times I've switched my home xbox , and how many times I have left?...: I need to find out how many times I have switched my xbox home console. I would like to know how many switches I have left. Also when you change your password, and you have to give that password...
  7. My mouse left click stop working on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mouse left click stop working on my Xbox.: Hi, when i am on my xbox. The left and right click doesn’t work and it’s not my mouse because i tried using it on my pc and it worked fine. I saw an other post about it but it didn’t gave me any...
  8. Left 4 Dead 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead 3: Could Microsoft buy the rights to the Left-4-Dead game to create one more game, please? A version in the new console that could be something like; "Left-4x4-Dead" with 16 players at the same time,...
  9. I left the preview program due to somewhat console updates and now most of my DLC from my...

in XboX Insiders
    I left the preview program due to somewhat console updates and now most of my DLC from my...: I left the Xbox preview program and it deleted about 70+ DLC from my console... store still says I have them installed, but the console is still making me redownload them... With my slow internet,...
  10. 5/12/19 xbox one preview update left xbox non-functional

in XBoX on Consoles
    5/12/19 xbox one preview update left xbox non-functional: after the latest update, my xbox one x has become completely unusable. I am unable to launch any apps or services save "my games and app" which is stuck loading the library (even with my external...