Just let me play already!!

Discus and support Just let me play already!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, i redeemed my code for fallout 3. The game is now installed on my xbox one consol. But everytime i try to play the game this messege shows upp.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nirrson, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Nirrson
    Nirrson Guest

So, i redeemed my code for fallout 3.

The game is now installed on my xbox one consol. But everytime i try to play the game this messege shows upp.

(0x803F8001) and ask me if i rally own the game.

Yes i own the game i just redeemed The kode, and yes i am online and, no i dont have a cd.

So whats The [Mod Removed - Profanity] problem?

There is nothing else i can do. I tryed to uninstall The game and downloaded it again with The same problem.

(0x803F8001)

Just let me play my stupid game please

:)

Nirrson, Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be experiencing with a redeemed code on the account.

I recommend to
    contact Customer Supportfor
    further assistance.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with
    any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. Nirrson Win User

No i dont. I have never had any problems like this, buying games online without cd's.

The only game cd i have is fallout 4. All The other 12 games i bought, is bought online without any problems what so ever.
  4. choppyseize Win User

Fallout 3 is backwards compatible. The issue is that the game doesn't show in your purchase history or as redeemed on your account, That means its probably linked to another account somewhere. Do you use any other accounts by chance ?
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi there, Nirrson,

Thanks for the reply! Regarding the error code that you received,
    0x803F8001,
    would you happen to own the game on disc? If you’re playing a disc-based game, insert the game disc into the Xbox console. If the disc is already inserted, see
    Troubleshoot problems playing a disc on Xbox One. If you happen to have bought the game digitally, then please make sure that you are signed into
    the same profile used for the initial purchase.

Hope this helps a bit more!
  6. Nirrson Win User

Well hello there!

I cant se anything with fallout 3

In order history or license history.

IF i try to redeem The code again it just says that The kode is allready redeemed.

In The appstore it shows that i own the game. But i cant start The game on the consol
Thema:

1. Just let me play already!! - Similar Threads - let play already

2. Xbox (Beta) won't let me download/play games?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) won't let me download/play games?: Just as the title says: I can't download or play any games, including ones I have installed on my PC? The only game showing up in my Installed Games is Rise of Nations, but I also had Undertale,...
  3. Is this just me? Wont let me sign in or play anygames (sorry for the bad picture)

in XboX Insiders
    Is this just me? Wont let me sign in or play anygames (sorry for the bad picture): [IMG] submitted by /u/Kpryz [link] [comments]
  4. Why doesn't my xbox let me play games I've purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my xbox let me play games I've purchased?: Whenever I try to go onto Minecraft a message pops up saying that I need to buy the game or go to the account that bought the game, but even on the account that bought the game the message still...
  5. Windows 10 Minecraft is not letting me play?

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft is not letting me play?: Today is Tuesday, August 6 2019. Today i logged into my computer to play some minecraft for the windows 10 when unexpectedly it told me to buy either the starter pack or the master pack even...
  6. No me deja jugar con mis amigos [Translation - won't let me play with my friends]

in XBoX Accessibility
    No me deja jugar con mis amigos [Translation - won't let me play with my friends]: Compre un juego llamado Minecraft hace tiempo y cada vez que quiero jugar con mis amigos no me deja dice servidor desactualizado y yo tengo la vercion 1.12.0 del juego y todos mis amigo tienen la...
  7. Xbox1 MC New World Survival! Have 3 players already! All welcomed Lets play! Join now!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox1 MC New World Survival! Have 3 players already! All welcomed Lets play! Join now!!: Just have fun, be creative! No *** message me, GT: . There is a number zero in 'boi' Gt. Or leave your Gt and be invited asap. 6db56517-fccf-40a9-913b-f6afb0065c93
  8. Lets play already!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lets play already!: Just looking for people to play with that have a mic and want to work as a team. 75% win ratio and usually in the top 3. I'm a really laid back guy and play all the time. Please add me or message...
  9. Xbox Game pass won’t let me play when iv payed for it already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game pass won’t let me play when iv payed for it already: I need support from Xbox as it won’t let me play fable 2 on Xbox game pass even though I have payed for it on the 9th April 2018 f73a5976-76f4-4782-b2fd-871183186318
  10. EA Access wont let me play game I already owned

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA Access wont let me play game I already owned: I had an EA Access free trial code that expired, but after it did, the game Mirrors Edge, which I got back when it was availible for games with gold, now wont let me play it...