Just looking how to be apart of XCloud streaming And Console streaming and I found this on...

Discus and support Just looking how to be apart of XCloud streaming And Console streaming and I found this on... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Austineer5, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Just looking how to be apart of XCloud streaming And Console streaming and I found this on...

/u/Austineer5, Nov 17, 2019
  2. HailCaesar01481 Win User

X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.

again

XCLOUD WORKS FINE!

CONSOLE STREAMING IS NOT WORKING!

What do i need to do to console stream?
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Why Did Microsoft Patch Streaming Out Of Network?

It could be that Microsoft could be about to make us pay for a feature previously allowed for FREE!!...
    You are confusing the xCloud service with streaming locally.

Xcloud allows you to stream games you do NOT own to your console. You basically "rent" access to the games which run on server hardware somewhere in the cloud, and stream the video feed to any device that supports xCloud. Be it your home console, your tablet,
    smartphone or whatever. It's like Google's Stadia or what Sony does to bring backward compatibility to some Playstation games.

This is vastly different to the home streaming that allows you to stream the video feed from your console that plays the games you "own" to a device that supports local streaming.

Unless you are trying to allow thousands of people to access your own console from the internet to stream your games to them, you are not doing anything similar to xCloud.

So don't make up some crazy conspiration theory like "Microsoft is taking away our streaming, so we have to pay to use xCloud"
  4. SoullessCodith Win User

Xcloud game changer move over stadia?

The Xcloud game streaming service is a revolution in the gaming market. I am just waiting to see how it will be integrated into the future xbox systems.
  5. CptThade Win User

xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming

I love that idea to stream from console with azure redirect that used in xcloud services c:.
  6. tez bomb Win User

Project XCloud

I think you can do console streaming through the Xbox app unsure on xcloud .. I don't know if that's just locked to a Windows based pc..
Thema:

Just looking how to be apart of XCloud streaming And Console streaming and I found this on...

1. Just looking how to be apart of XCloud streaming And Console streaming and I found this on... - Similar Threads - looking apart XCloud

2. Suggestion: Looking for Group Support within xCloud App

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: Looking for Group Support within xCloud App: I have been using both the normal and xCloud app to coordinate LFGs. You can see the LFGs in only the Xbox app. You can accept game and party invites in both. I think this is a missing the mark a...
  3. looking for a group post not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    looking for a group post not working: i have two accounts on my xbox console only one will let me post looking for a group not the other one ?????????? any fixs or problem solvers 7afe27c6-5f18-4491-b7e5-a5f6c2b3a48b
  4. Community post looking for a group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Community post looking for a group: Havent been able to post to a group on my xbox console or mobile app i have two accounts only one will post an fixs for this problem 9af50116-53bf-41a7-9886-b28ba194b8df
  5. Posting issues on Looking for Groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Posting issues on Looking for Groups: My account has gotten banned before if I post on Looking for Groups. No matter what safe words I use, the error messages says "inappropriate" and to type something else. I have been suffering with...
  6. looking for an animated screensaver using DAKboard

in XboX Insiders
    looking for an animated screensaver using DAKboard: [IMG] submitted by /u/davids2013 [link] [comments]
  7. Look at the Xbox controller clip I just got. Finally I am complete

in XboX Insiders
    Look at the Xbox controller clip I just got. Finally I am complete: [IMG] submitted by /u/John-dannelly [link] [comments]
  8. Looking For Group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For Group: Hi i am having trouble trying to LFG on my xbox one X. i tried to restart from the controller and as well the console itself. Keep giving me the same message there a problem posting your looking...
  9. Irrespective of anyone's political beliefs its not a good look to promote xbox on such a...

in XboX Insiders
    Irrespective of anyone's political beliefs its not a good look to promote xbox on such a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/nortonindex [link] [comments]
  10. looking for people to be apart of youtube video gta online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for people to be apart of youtube video gta online: Im looking for atleast 8 people to be apart of a youtube video gonna be in crew and do some funny fun things if you wanna be apart send a message to BSM Belle Jade or theroyalbull316 Were...