Just Making Sure I'm Following Rules

Discus and support Just Making Sure I'm Following Rules in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So in 2016 I bought a Xbox One S Minecraft bundle that had the 500GB HDD in it and recently I wanted to change that so I bought a 1TB SSHD and took... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoshRobinson07, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Just Making Sure I'm Following Rules

So in 2016 I bought a Xbox One S Minecraft bundle that had the 500GB HDD in it and recently I wanted to change that so I bought a 1TB SSHD and took apart my cosnle ans swaped out the HDD and the consle has been perfect. And recently I was reading that taking
    apart your cobsle is against Code Of Conduct and you could get a cobsle ban and yes I know the warenty thats expired is voided and I know I cant get a new one but I just wanna make sure I cant get a consle band for swapping my HDD?

:)

JoshRobinson07, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Yes, you can get a console ban for that. The internal hard drive is not made to be swappable and violates the terms of service.
  3. Remember Pluto Win User

Just Follow The Rules

No baserape on your sever? Looks like no one from the UXBF is going to join.
  4. Fyer Win User

Just Follow The Rules

Thank you. I know not all believe it but I do let more go in here then I really need to. You all seem to have fun in here and keep it calm for the most part. There are some thing I have no choice in. FYI if you see any threads with the format all mixed
    up just PM me a link and I will see if I can fix it up.
  5. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

Just Follow The Rules

I assume this page is effed all to hell for everyone else too?
  6. Praetorian VIII Win User

Just Follow The Rules

Right, own up. Who broke the forum?
Thema:

1. Just Making Sure I'm Following Rules - Similar Threads - Making Sure I'm

2. Xbox app wont sign me in because it says "We want to make sure this is you. User...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont sign me in because it says "We want to make sure this is you. User...: I had a suspicious sign in on my account. Then I reverified made a new password and can sign in everywhere except the Xbox app on my pc. I can sign into my xbox live account but when i hit lets...
  3. "We couldn't connect to your console. Make sure the console is still on and connected to...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We couldn't connect to your console. Make sure the console is still on and connected to...: Device specifications: Laptop - 2018 MacBook Pro Intel i5 8 GB Windows 10 (BOOTCAMP) Context: I am trying to stream my Xbox to my laptop for a better (higher resolution) gaming experience....
  4. Как сделать чтобы ребенок не восстанавливал игру? [How do you make sure my child doesn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Как сделать чтобы ребенок не восстанавливал игру? [How do you make sure my child doesn't...: Добрый день. Мой ребенок установил игру. Эта Игра для него "взрослая". Я ее удалил, но он находит и устанавливает вновь. Я не могу никак это отключить, так как игра "куплена". Удаляю - он...
  5. My Xbox One is making a strange beeping noise, I am not sure what it is or how to stop it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One is making a strange beeping noise, I am not sure what it is or how to stop it: When my Xbox One is on or off it will make an almost constant low beeping noise, on occasion it will make a sudden loud beeping sound and momentarily freeze the game I am playing at that moment. I...
  6. Trying to use the rtx beta and this bug keeps on occurring when I go too make sure the game...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to use the rtx beta and this bug keeps on occurring when I go too make sure the game...: [IMG] submitted by /u/manoflick [link] [comments]
  7. 2nd Xbox to set-up - anything I should know/do to make sure it goes smoothly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd Xbox to set-up - anything I should know/do to make sure it goes smoothly?: I received my Xbox One X today, and will set it up this evening. It's our second Xbox - we've had a One S for a year. I am the main account holder, my son has an account under the family group...
  8. Was banned for the same message TWICE. No way to contact enforcement team to make sure it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was banned for the same message TWICE. No way to contact enforcement team to make sure it...: I was banned for the same message to the same individual. Once on 3/2-3/3 and now today, 3/5-3/7. Both 24 hour bans. The "Apply" button on the message is green but it does nothing. I cannot click...
  9. Help? My Xbox has been stuck on updating and I want to make sure I don't brick it.

in XboX Insiders
    Help? My Xbox has been stuck on updating and I want to make sure I don't brick it.: My Xbox has been stuck on the update screen at 12% for around 20 minutes or so. Kind of worried to turn it off, any ideas? submitted by /u/leon724 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox one issues -make sure you inserted a game, cd, movie

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one issues -make sure you inserted a game, cd, movie: Trying to download bo3, but it's the only game that doesn't wanna work. Thing is, my bo3 started right up. It says install ''in stall disc'' ''make sure it's an xbox game, cd, etc''. It's really...