Just missed out on sale

Discus and support Just missed out on sale in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I specifcally redeemed a Gold Membership card to buy Kerbal Space Program that was on special, but now its back to full price. Can I still get that... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AndrewT111111, May 21, 2020.

1. Just missed out on sale

I specifcally redeemed a Gold Membership card to buy Kerbal Space Program that was on special, but now its back to full price.

Can I still get that sale price? There is no way to get notified when specific games go on sale

:)

AndrewT111111, May 21, 2020
  2. KillaRh1no Win User

Just missed out on sale

it wont be available until next on sale and i see this on sale alot keep your eyes peeled out, maybe stick it in your wishlist and get a notification when its on sale great way to keep track of the games you want to buy on sale price!!!!!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Just missed out on sale

Unfortunately once a sale ends there is no way to get that price unless it goes on sale again. You may want to follow majornelson.com as the site posts when a new sale starts. If it was part of Deals with Gold, those change every Tuesday.
  4. alatami1 Win User

Just missed out on sale

Also if you have twitter accout then please follow @majornelson account because all sales are announced on there on every Tuesday plus lot of other good info about Xbox gaming really frequently.
  5. AndrewT111111 Win User

Just missed out on sale

I do have it on my wish list and received no notification, it was only by chance I found the sale of it 2 days ago.
  6. ttttubby Win User

Just missed out on sale

Sorry you have to act quickly. Hopefully it will go on sale again.
Thema:

Just missed out on sale

1. Just missed out on sale - Similar Threads - missed sale

2. Microsoft caused me to miss Xbox sale

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft caused me to miss Xbox sale: I attempted to purchase Mafia 3 during the 75% sale deal they had that ended last night. When I went to buy the game an error message popped up telling me to try again and that it was an error on...
  3. Space Hulk : Tactics - missing sale price in german store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Space Hulk : Tactics - missing sale price in german store: The game is in the weekly sale but shows no rebate ! Just to let you know 1dfa2770-f0b6-4fa8-899c-94eef0407d89
  4. Forza Horizon 3 Complete DLC Pack - Missed Sale

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forza Horizon 3 Complete DLC Pack - Missed Sale: Hi, I was redirected here by a member of Xbox support. Please let me know if this is the wrong forum. A couple of days ago, I attempted to purchase the Forza Horizon 3 Complete DLC pack as part...
  5. Disabled gamers miss out on game sales

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Disabled gamers miss out on game sales: Gamers on disability often miss out on game sales because of the time the sale takes place. We would love to be able to get games at sale prices because a lot of the time that's the only way we...
  6. I missed the sale! Still a chance to get the discount?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I missed the sale! Still a chance to get the discount?: Hello, I missed out on the sale event that included The Witcher 3 and all expansions for only $20. I was hoping that I could possibly still have the sale honored? I've been a loyal customer for...
  7. Missing 90-free days of Groove code for flash sale

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 90-free days of Groove code for flash sale: Could you please send me the code for Groove music 90-days free after first month. It's been over 30 days and I have not received it. Even talked to Microsoft Support. I started the subscription...
  8. Missed black ops 1 sale, can I buy it for the same sale price at $10?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missed black ops 1 sale, can I buy it for the same sale price at $10?: A friend told me I could buy black ops 1 for 10 dollars so I tried and it wouldn't let me purchase it on my Xbox one so I contacted CS and they told me that I missed the sale and to try talking to...
  9. Missing GWG/Sale tab on my One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing GWG/Sale tab on my One: I'm missing the gwg/sale tab off my main dash for almost a week now. No idea why it vanished. To see that page I need to go into settings, account, subscriotions, click on my xbox live...
  10. Publisher Sale missing from Xbox One console this week!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Publisher Sale missing from Xbox One console this week!: This weeks' Publisher Sale does NOT have a link anywhere on my Xbox One console. I'm sure Activision would appreciate attracting potential buyers. Seriously guys, that's a huge oversight......