Just purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition and can't install it?

Discus and support Just purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition and can't install it? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ok so I just bought Minecraft windows 10 edition and I am unable to download it. When I try I get a message saying this, "It looks like you don’t have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DipolarTrack, Feb 2, 2021.

1. DipolarTrack
    DipolarTrack Guest

Ok so I just bought Minecraft windows 10 edition and I am unable to download it. When I try I get a message saying this,

"It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account".

I am using the same pc I purchased it on and I have made sure that I am signed in with my Microsoft account too, Windows 10 is updated and it doesn't say my account has any problems so I could really use some help. Also it can not be refunded :/

Just purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition and can't install it? [​IMG]

:)

DipolarTrack, Feb 2, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Try installing it from the Microsoft Store app instead of the web. That message typically comes up when the site is looking for a console to install on.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Problem playing a game I already own

But that would only be for the console, not for Windows 10. That was the upgrade from the Minecraft Xbox One Edition to what is now just Minecraft. Minecraft for Windows 10 would be a separate purchase.
  4. XBF George L Win User

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble installing Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. If you have purchased Minecraft: Xbox One Edition that game is not part of our

Xbox Play Anywhere games list
    yet. That means you would have to purchase the Windows 10 version to install it on your Windows 10 PC. Hope this helps
  5. Smwutches Win User

Downloading Issues

What's on your Xbox would not be the Windows 10 Edition as that only works on PC. Did they give you a code for the Windows 10 edition?

I haven't heard of any promotions with Xbox giving the Windows 10 Edition for free with purchasing the Xbox One version. There was a free upgrade from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to the current version which is just Minecraft.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

I can't get out of the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

Hello Marshmellow,

Do you own the PC version of Minecraft? If not you only have the beta and wont be able to upgrade unless you purchase the regular Minecraft for windows 10. If you do own the PC version of Minecraft you should be able to upgrade to the Minecraft windows 10
    edition for free. Check this website on the PC and see if it says to install or purchase.

https://www.microsoft.com/p/minecraft-for-windows-10/9nblggh2jhxj?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Just purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition and can't install it? - Similar Threads - purchased Minecraft windows

2. Past purchase of Minecraft Windows 10 not appearing on new PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Past purchase of Minecraft Windows 10 not appearing on new PC: Hello, Roughly two years ago I had bought an Xbox One that came bundled with Minecraft, as well as a code to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free on PC. I used that code and started playing...
  3. Purchasing a subscription in Minecraft Bedrock for Windows !0 for XBOX realms

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchasing a subscription in Minecraft Bedrock for Windows !0 for XBOX realms: Hi we are trying to purchase a subscription to the 2 player realm server so that my son can play online with his friends. We get as far as clicking on the button to buy then it just says you need...
  4. Can't play minecraft windows 10 edition after purchasing

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play minecraft windows 10 edition after purchasing: When i launch minecraft windows 10 edition, it says sign in, when i click sign in it prompts me to unlock the full game, i payed for the game and installed it, but no way to bypass this problem, i...
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 purchased but can't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 purchased but can't install: I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 on April 11,2020 and installed it on an older laptop. I've a new laptop now and when I try to go install it, its not in "my library" in the microsoft store. I...
  6. Purchase Minecraft Java from Windows Store but No confirmation or in Order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchase Minecraft Java from Windows Store but No confirmation or in Order history: We bought Minecraft Java Edition from the Minecraft trial referal button. There is no confirmation or order history to be found. We wrote to Minecraft Help (3x times), they say this: After...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 edition not purchased in store, but is in Xbox companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition not purchased in store, but is in Xbox companion app: I bought Java edition a few years back and it came with a free Windows 10 version. The windows 10 version shows up no problem and runs with my user account on my laptop. I got a new pc and the...
  8. Minecoins missing after purchasing 'Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection'

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecoins missing after purchasing 'Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection': I just purchased the starter collection for my child and the 700 minecoins have not shown up in his account. All of the skin packs, texture pack, and Greek Mythology mash-up pack are showing up,...
  9. Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Ed, but when I click on Install/Play it won't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Ed, but when I click on Install/Play it won't...: I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Ed through my Microsoft account. When I log in to my account I can see the purchase. I also see my own 2 devices listed, but not my granddaughter's new...
  10. Cannot Play Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Play Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hi, I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition starter pack and after sttruggling to get it to download and install, we were able to play. Now, when we start the application, it asks us to...