Just rage uninstalled Horizon 4 as it keeps causing Series X controller disconnection....

Discus and support Just rage uninstalled Horizon 4 as it keeps causing Series X controller disconnection.... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Jan 14, 2021 at 5:42 AM.

1. Just rage uninstalled Horizon 4 as it keeps causing Series X controller disconnection....

/u/viniciusrsouza, Jan 14, 2021 at 5:42 AM
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Best game to test out Xbox One X

Rage 2 and Forza Horizon 4
  3. Jaxpug Win User

Controller

Ive had the baseline controllers for years and keep holding back from pulling the trigger (get it?) for an elite controller. When the series 2 came out, I was ready to go get one, but the fervor died off with reports of disconnecting.

Right now I’m still waiting to get an elite. I plan on it sometime this year, maybe with the Series X
  4. bpipal Win User

Microsoft Elite Controller 2 disconnects from XBOX One X intermittently

This did not work, I also noticed that if I shut off the XBOX One X it disconnects this controller and I have to reconnect it on startup. This does not happen with my other controllers just the Elite series 2 one.. I'll request a replacement
  5. Jibril69 Win User

Xbox elite series 1 controller keeps disconnecting

Thanks for reaching out!

there was a known issue with the console and the controller communication, which caused a lot of controllers to disconnect also affecting the Elite Controller series 1, i suffer with the same issues, all new controllers have been fixed including the series
    2 controller.

All the steps we will only be temporary.

if its a new controller swap it the series two.

its not the game thats the issue, its an Intermittent problem.

i hope this helps
    Thanks for the reply, just to clarify, theres no known “fix” other than replacing the controller with a new series 2? Typically my series 1 is just over 12 months old, so no chance of a replacement under warranty?
  6. Real Dangerr Win User

Series X controller wish?

I would like an elite controller with Series X. Not just an regular controller.
Thema:

Just rage uninstalled Horizon 4 as it keeps causing Series X controller disconnection....

1. Just rage uninstalled Horizon 4 as it keeps causing Series X controller disconnection.... - Similar Threads - rage uninstalled Horizon

2. Dragon ball raging blast 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon ball raging blast 2: hola buenas, necesito ayuda para poder comprar el juego dragon ball z raging blast 2 para la xbox 360 y no encuentro nada por ninguna parte, soy de chile, donde puedo encotrar el juego?? [Mod...
  3. Save de Rage 2 do Xbox não sincroniza com PC[Save from Xbox Rage 2 does not sync with PC]

in XBoX on Windows
    Save de Rage 2 do Xbox não sincroniza com PC[Save from Xbox Rage 2 does not sync with PC]: Caros, instalei Rage 2 do PC pelo Gamepass e não consigo sincronizar o meu save do Xbox. A minha versão do Rage 2 do Xbox foi comprada, não é do gamepass. [translation-Dear, I installed Rage 2...
  4. RAGE 2 will not load up.

in XBoX on Windows
    RAGE 2 will not load up.: Hey! So I downloaded RAGE 2 from the Xbox Game Pass. The first time I booted it up, the game ran fine and all then I deleted it for my own reasons. I redownloaded the game weeks later and now...
  5. Unable to launch Rage 2 on Xbox PC app

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to launch Rage 2 on Xbox PC app: I installed Rage 2 from Xbox app for PC using the Xbox Game Pass. But now I can't launch the game. I tried launching through the Xbox app, as well as from Start menu entry. As soon I launch the...
  6. Rage 2 from Microsoft Store (Xbox Game Pass PC) not launching.

in XBoX on Windows
    Rage 2 from Microsoft Store (Xbox Game Pass PC) not launching.: Trying to get this game to launch has been rough, and I have read a dozen posts like this one through the web about the same issue (dating back all the way to 2019). From what I can conclude, the...
  7. Rage 2 has stopped working..

in XBoX on Windows
    Rage 2 has stopped working..: Does anybody solved this problem? I downloaded rage 2 from xbox game pass, but whenever i tried to launch , ghis error came? Plz somebody help me f8d6a4cc-1b83-497d-b424-7a26153c9852
  8. Xbox won't respond to power on commands, but the fan rages on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't respond to power on commands, but the fan rages on: I was just playing the red dead redemption 2 campaign when out of nowhere my xbox one original cut out. There was a very quiet pop sound as if a fuse or something had gone. But after it turning...
  9. Street of rage 4 gamepad detection issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Street of rage 4 gamepad detection issues: Hello, I have installed "Street of rage 4" through the Xbox (beta) Game Pass. The game starts OK but it isn't detecting the Xbox 360 controllers (it says they are disconnected). It happens the...
  10. Problem with so much lagging issues when I’m playing Rage 2 I have tried uninstalling the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with so much lagging issues when I’m playing Rage 2 I have tried uninstalling the...: I was wondering if anyone else is also experiencing the continuous lagging issues with the Rage 2 game or any continuous lagging issues in any games they play can you insiders let me know so that...