Just read the details

Discus and support Just read the details in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Just read the details As steeledwand7664 suspects, you entered an incorrect date of birth when you created your account. You can check your birthdate... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by tornikemidodashvili, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Just read the details

Just read the details
    As steeledwand7664 suspects, you entered an incorrect date of birth when you created your account.

You can check your birthdate at https://account.microsoft.com/profile/

Be aware, that if you change the birthdate there, it won't change the birthdate on your Xbox profile.

:)

tornikemidodashvili, Mar 10, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Just read the details

As steeledwand7664 suspects, you entered an incorrect date of birth when you created your account.

You can check your birthdate at https://account.microsoft.com/profile/

Be aware, that if you change the birthdate there, it won't change the birthdate on your Xbox profile.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Just read the details

That means the Date of Birth when the account was originally setup was put in as being under the age of majority (18 in most countries) for your country.

Once this date is put into the MS account it can not be changed for the Xbox side of things.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

XBOX/720/X-Box/NexBox/Durango? Worries and Questions.....

I am not even going to bother reading all that, just have a bit of patience, stop reading internet rumors and wait for official details.
  5. ngocphi Win User

False Advertising for Gears of War Ultimate Edition Purchase

Click on the ad itself it will take you to the actual ad

Not in the bc list that's just an feed you need to read the full details

You have to remember if. You don't see details you should click on the ad to see if there is a link to.follow

On the gears ultimate page the details are there
  6. Tiptop Memes Win User

Friends Needed! (Read for more details?)

Sure I'll add you! I'm only a year younger, so no problem at all! (As long as you don't mind).
Thema:

Just read the details

1. Just read the details - Similar Threads - read details

2. Xbox One is not reading game cd"s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One is not reading game cd"s: Xbox won't load up games from a CD. I've done the reboot and the cleaning of the CD's, but still there not loading up? Anyone else ever have this problem? ac3664d9-d59c-4c8e-8c44-acbd5166f4b9
  3. “..need to read the license.” after disc eject. One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    “..need to read the license.” after disc eject. One X: Just bought a factory re-certified One X from Walmart and every time I eject a game disc I get the “Insert Game Disc....license error (0x82d40004)”. I’ve seen many posts on this happening when a...
  4. Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Discs no longer reading on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Discs no longer reading on Xbox One: I have a number of backwards compatible Xbox 360 game discs that all of a sudden are no longer working on my Xbox One. I was playing Saints Row a few hours ago without any issue but now the game...
  5. Xbox Controller won't connect-please read details

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller won't connect-please read details: So, I don't think I've ever encountered this problem until these past 2-3 days. I been playing on my X1 (purchased...2014? 15?) and suddenly I ran into a problem involving my controller. The...
  6. i want to buy a vampire bite read for details

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want to buy a vampire bite read for details: i would like to buy a vampire bite for 10,000 gold half up front and half after the bite message me if interested my gamer tag is 946a03a5-e43e-4de6-87d5-9b32eb429741
  7. Friends Needed! (Read for more details?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends Needed! (Read for more details?): Hey guys, i am looking for pals of any skill level, games or whatever! ^_^ So look im a nice guy (at least that what i think) im on quite a lot and im looking for pals that will put up with...
  8. Hosting Solo PvP (Player vs Player) Tonight. Read for Details!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hosting Solo PvP (Player vs Player) Tonight. Read for Details!: On January 3rd, 2014 at 6:00 PM Eastern Time, I'm hosting a solo PvP lobby. Everyone is free to join, just leave a comment on this thread or send me a message/friend request on Xbox. The game...
  9. Hosting Solo PvP (Player vs Player) Read For Details!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hosting Solo PvP (Player vs Player) Read For Details!: On January 3rd, 2014 at 6:00 PM Eastern Time, I'm hosting a solo PvP lobby. Everyone is free to join, just leave a comment on this thread or send me a message/friend request on Xbox. The game...
  10. Getting asked for Credit Card Details By Fake Account Read more in below?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting asked for Credit Card Details By Fake Account Read more in below?: As some of you may know your might have been getting messages from other xbox live accounts with no ganerscore and alot of friends the messages will start if something like. (how old are you?)...