Just realized every xCloud game is free

Discus and support Just realized every xCloud game is free in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I may be the only one but I thought you had to own a game digitally to have access fo it on xCloud. Obviously I saw everything listed I just didn't... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/the-pessimist, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Just realized every xCloud game is free

I may be the only one but I thought you had to own a game digitally to have access fo it on xCloud. Obviously I saw everything listed I just didn't realize everything there was playable for free. When all the kinks are ironed out, if MS makes the subscription fee reasonable they may very well have a monster hit on their hands. Imagine if for $20 a month or so you wouldn't need to buy a console OR games. Just buy a bluetooth controller, pair it to your phone/tablet (maybe pc/smart tv apps eventually?) and you're good to go.

Anyway, just a PSA for anyone else who may not have realized.

submitted by /u/the-pessimist
    [link] [comments]

/u/the-pessimist, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Real Dangerr Win User

Xbox one x Vs Scarlett

Its a tough call on that. But u have to realize that Xcloud is being released this October.
  3. ItsLC Gaming Win User

Xbox Live's Evolution

tiers could be cool

xbox live free - for free to play games, drop the gold requirement

gold - normal

diamond gold + xcloud/game pass?
  4. IgotTSondabrain Win User

just realized something

ehh...that mac gun would take care of a scarab pretty quick...however the recharge time until the gun fires again would leave it pretty vulnerable to counterfire by the scarab. better to have a back up plan if the mac gun didn't do enough damage with the
    first shot...
  5. BootstrapGolem Win User

just realized something

[quote user="Death Vader"]

I still think this is a rogue covenant that is different from Halo 1-3. It would make sense there would a minority of covenant that don't agree with the Arbiter and his decision for an alliance with the humans, and would break off from the rest. That would
    make sense that couldn't take with them all the technology. I mean looking at some of the elites in this group, they seem to have arbiter armor.

People are making a big deal about this Covenant being different without really digging beyond the fact that 343 changed it for the sake of change. For me, 343 will expand on and give a real good reason. My opinion(as stated earlier) that this Covenant is
    rogue sect or group. And being rogue has set them back on technology.

[/quote]

it's not that it's a "rouge" covenant different from past halos, it's that it's a new covenant. the rouge covenant is the one controlled by the brutes. and it's actually either neck-and-neck or majority that disagree with the arbiter, the latest books deal
    with the aftermath of halo 3 and a growing civil war between the sangheili, elites, and how oni is putting gas in the fire. my guess is that this group is just a part of the anti arbiter/human alliance, since they still believe in the word of the prophets
    and started groveling/worshiping/trying to break into requiem roughly 4 years prior. i hope in halo 5 we meet up with the arbiter again and help him take control so we can stop the second didact or precursors or whatever nasty surprises we find next time.
  6. Death Vader Win User

just realized something

I still think this is a rogue covenant that is different from Halo 1-3. It would make sense there would a minority of covenant that don't agree with the Arbiter and his decision for an alliance with the humans, and would break off from the rest. That would
    make sense that couldn't take with them all the technology. I mean looking at some of the elites in this group, they seem to have arbiter armor.

People are making a big deal about this Covenant being different without really digging beyond the fact that 343 changed it for the sake of change. For me, 343 will expand on and give a real good reason. My opinion(as stated earlier) that this Covenant is
    rogue sect or group. And being rogue has set them back on technology.
Thema:

Just realized every xCloud game is free

1. Just realized every xCloud game is free - Similar Threads - realized every xCloud

2. Ugh, I redeemed a code not realizing my friend bought me the wrong system version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ugh, I redeemed a code not realizing my friend bought me the wrong system version: So, I'm 3 weeks into my Covid isolation since my job got shut down along with everyone else in the bar/restaurant industry I know, and the cabin fever is starting to seriously take hold. I was...
  3. Changed Gamertag For XBox Online, Didn't Realize There Was a Fee

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed Gamertag For XBox Online, Didn't Realize There Was a Fee: I recently just changed my gamertag today for XBox but had no idea once you changed it you had to pay, I changed my gamertag once already when I first made my account a while ago. Nothing has...
  4. Alpha skip-ahead Black tape with the Xbox guide someone noticed I had time before I realize...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip-ahead Black tape with the Xbox guide someone noticed I had time before I realize...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  5. For a moment I though It was the "DLC ready to install" feature... then I realized it was...

in XboX Insiders
    For a moment I though It was the "DLC ready to install" feature... then I realized it was...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  6. Need some help! I changed my Gamertag while I was an Insider not realizing it shortened the...

in XboX Insiders
    Need some help! I changed my Gamertag while I was an Insider not realizing it shortened the...: submitted by /u/Talers-Username [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox not realizing that my headset IS IN FACT connected to my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not realizing that my headset IS IN FACT connected to my controller: So basically, I have my headset plugged in to my xbox one controller, but in the top right hand corner is a little "mic muted" symbol indicating that my headset is muted, and I don't know how to...
  8. purchased For Honor before realizing i had to activate the reward challenge

in XBoX Rewards
    purchased For Honor before realizing i had to activate the reward challenge: Hey everyone, I am new to the rewards program or so it feels that way as i was unaware I had to activate a "challenge" before deciding to purchase the game in order to benefit from the rewards...
  9. The realized implications of Microsoft's gold policy

in XBoX on Consoles
    The realized implications of Microsoft's gold policy: To be completely clear, gold sharing is consumer friendly. The ability to host multiple accounts on the same subscription is likely one of the most welcome changes to Xbox's online policy, in my,...
  10. cant realize my Xbox live gold code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant realize my Xbox live gold code...: got message to try again later... And bottom unknownJarvisError ... Any other options to get working this code? Or its possible only by console? 7010ed42-8370-4ba0-a2ec-ddc87d221f5e