Just registered the console - not visible in 'my devices'

Discus and support Just registered the console - not visible in 'my devices' in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does it take a while for this to show? Console has stopped reading discs and making crunching noises. Should I just contact the retailer rather than... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheFrozenNail, May 7, 2014.

1. Just registered the console - not visible in 'my devices'

Does it take a while for this to show?

Console has stopped reading discs and making crunching noises. Should I just contact the retailer rather than requesting a service? had it since Christmas

:)

TheFrozenNail, May 7, 2014
  2. Xbox Live and hotel Wi-Fi via Ethernet?

Usually there is an option for you on the hotel web site to register a Legacy device with your mac address on your console. If you know the mac address on the console you should be able to just register the device on their network

-ChaoticGood-1, May 7, 2014
  3. Developer Devices Registration Error

I've just registered for a developer account & need to access the below website in order to register my console.

https://xdp.xboxlive.com/Console/Register

However, I'm receiving the below message when loading the link.

Developer Devices
    Register Console

NnuttHowze T9X, May 7, 2014
  4. Just registered the console - not visible in 'my devices'

Hello ItsFrozenDad,

I'm sorry to see that you are having a problem with registering your Xbox One. Unfortunately, you will need to send your Console in for repair. When registering your Xbox One please ensure that you have not entered the Serial Number on a different Microsoft
    Account. Once you have done that and ensured you have not please make sure that you are entering the Xbox One serial Number only. Both the Xbox One and Kinect should appear. At this point if you still do not see the Xbox in My Devices section at the Service
    Website: http://service.xbox.com/ Please try re-entering the Serial Number again. If the problem still occurs please contact Xbox Support:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us They will be able to get the repair order done quick and register the Xbox for you if you still have issues doing so. Since the Xbox One should still be in the 1-year
    warrantee the Shipping will be Pre-paid. If you have any more question or concerns please let us know.

Thank you!

XBLVIP TOPDOG

Alliance United, May 8, 2014
Thema:

Just registered the console - not visible in 'my devices'

1. Just registered the console - not visible in 'my devices' - Similar Threads - registered console visible

2. Xbox Insider App Re Register Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider App Re Register Console: Hello Xbox insider app gave invitation to xbox live software preview I accepted it stated pending. I went to system setting saw my console listed in there, I thought I had to put a check in the...
  3. the buttons on my console register a single press as 2 simultanious presses

in XBoX on Consoles
    the buttons on my console register a single press as 2 simultanious presses: the buttons on my console register a single press as 2 simultanious presses, meaning pressing the eject button will eject the disk then make the sound of there being no disk in the console....
  4. How to check the warranty period without registering console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to check the warranty period without registering console?: Hi, I've got a Xbox One S as a present, but I own another one already, so I decided to sell it. Because of that, I wouldn't like to register it, but I'd like to check when does the warranty...
  5. Console not registering Dpad, X button, Bumpers while in game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console not registering Dpad, X button, Bumpers while in game: The dpad at least works on the xbox menu. Nothing works in game. This is not a controller issue, I bought a new one and it's doing the same thing 1e59cf21-97c6-45db-9434-a283275f0276
  6. prooblem whit the register of my consol

in XBoX on Consoles
    prooblem whit the register of my consol: please i need help with this, i can't register my consol, i buy a friend of my friend, i reiniciate the equip and i trie tho regiister but only i see the message. we can't register our consol in...
  7. Not Able To Register My Console For Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not Able To Register My Console For Repair: I have tried to register my xbox one for servicing and repair but haven't been able to. I have tried contacting the xbox one support like a thousand times and have gotten the reply to wait for 2-3...
  8. Problem with usage rights not registering that discs are in the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with usage rights not registering that discs are in the console: My Xbox one does not really allow me to play forza horizon 3 and forza Motorsport 6, even when I insert the discs when told to, but It just keeps saying do you own this game or app and it doesn't...
  9. I seem to be unable to register my Xbox One S console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I seem to be unable to register my Xbox One S console.: I just purchased an Xbox One S. I have an older Xbox One and I want to hook my Kinect to the Xbox One S. From my research I have read I need to register both units. I have gone to the site to...
  10. How to leave xbox insider program with a console already register with another account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to leave xbox insider program with a console already register with another account?: Hello, I have the next problem: I’ve purchased a used console, and when I launched the Xbox Insider Hub, it said that the console was enrolled in a preview. How can I leave this preview? To...