just started playing and need a friend to play with im level 4 right now add me pazienza95 ...

Discus and support just started playing and need a friend to play with im level 4 right now add me pazienza95 ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; just started playing and need a friend to play with im level 4 right now add me :) 8afba209-42ae-485b-903c-15aed652fa23 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pazienza95, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Pazienza95
    Pazienza95 Guest

just started playing and need a friend to play with im level 4 right now add me pazienza95 ...

just started playing and need a friend to play with im level 4 right now add me just started playing and need a friend to play with im level 4 right now add me pazienza95    ... :)

:)

Pazienza95, Dec 23, 2014
  2. KI2T KI3T
    KI2T KI3T Guest
    Looking for Gamer Friends

Looking for friends to play Forza Motorsport 4 with. Just started playing and don't know much about the game, but it seems interesting. So please feel free to add me.

KI2T KI3T, Dec 23, 2014
  3. Looking for ACTIVE Gears of War 3 Players!

I'm in...playing right now. All my friends play MW3 too. I'm looking to get past Campaign on Insane, need levels 3 and up. And also looking to get achievement for 4 player co-op.

MetalStatistic, Dec 23, 2014
  4. BAD 2020 Win User

Co-op, does anyone still play?

Level 4 wow yo suck. LOL just kidding man everybodys gotta start somewhere. Send me a friend request if ya want. Im not sure how much longer im gonna play it but if there was someone that wanted to play it I could be interested.
  5. TickleMiTrout85 Win User

Destiny buddies required!!!

Hey. I'll add you. Just got new expansion pack and need friends to help kick start me. My friends don't play much destiny sadly. I'm level 24.
  6. MisterKX Win User

new people to play destiny with

If anyone is close to level 5, add me and we can play together. All of my friends had this since day one and are not even close to my level right now
  7. Gender Defender Win User

looking to make friends on xboxlive to help out with a few games

I am looking for more Xbox Live friends. I am playing a lot of Destiny right now and just about to start Halo MCC. add me GT: .
  8. Sammus14 Win User

Need friends to play Halo Reach with

Im also looking for halo friends. I please add me Gamertag : . Im not great at the game but i love to play and yes im a girl not a guy posing like a girl. Im on right now as well
Thema:

1. just started playing and need a friend to play with im level 4 right now add me pazienza95 ... - Similar Threads - started playing need

2. Sence I started playing the new call of duty my Xbox One X has been failing in every way

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sence I started playing the new call of duty my Xbox One X has been failing in every way: My xbox one x worker perfect untill I started playing the new call of duty modern warfare then it slowly started getting loud and corrupting my save games cousing me to delete and redownload them...
  3. Transfer Gamertag and history to son (child accounts weren't available when he started playing)

in XBoX on Windows
    Transfer Gamertag and history to son (child accounts weren't available when he started playing): When we first set up this xbox gamertag, child accounts were not available and my son was not old enough to have his own email without lying on the setup. He has been using my account and is now...
  4. Im trying to play a disc but its saying it has to install or show READY TO START before i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to play a disc but its saying it has to install or show READY TO START before i...: Do i NEED to download the disc BEFORE playing it. Im off-line but my Xbox ONE still wont let me launch it. 04b1544e-7172-408e-bfc4-d4bd99b27847
  5. When starting the Talos Principle, I only see a black screen and the game can't be played (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    When starting the Talos Principle, I only see a black screen and the game can't be played (PC): I have xbox game pass on PC and I really want to play the Talos Principle but every time I start it I only see a black screen, no menu shows up, no sound, no graphics at all, just a black screen....
  6. When did you start playing Xbox and how did you find out about it ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When did you start playing Xbox and how did you find out about it ?: Hrmm... 2003... My bestie introduced me to Halo.. I still give her [Mod Removed - Profanity] about sticking us on Hang 'em High - her with a sniper and me a pistol - just picking me off. lol In...
  7. when playing fortnite - i cant seem to get past the page where you press A to start a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when playing fortnite - i cant seem to get past the page where you press A to start a game...: When playing fortnite -the game loads and i cant begin a game. The A button has been used to set up a game so it cant be the controller.Any ideas anyone ? thanks 26db62fb-19fb-473c-8239-4a1066485e03
  8. Game wont start online play due to needing update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont start online play due to needing update: I am dealing with the game connecting with live then fetches profile normally then says needs to restart due to needing update. so it restarts and says update successfully completed. Then it...
  9. How Can I get my Xbox One S Fixed to start play Games again and where do I need to call the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Can I get my Xbox One S Fixed to start play Games again and where do I need to call the ...: I've tried for the past 3 Days now trying to play a Game on my Xbox One S I've had since November 24th 2016 and it decided to stop letting me play my Games I have gotten in Game Discs. I want to...
  10. Just started playing Minecraft need friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just started playing Minecraft need friends: i have just got a new xbox live gold membership and want to play with someone, anybody wanna join or something? 6101c1d8-a123-44ba-a61c-25da4d186aef