just started using gaming but i got an audio issue, any fixes?

Discus and support just started using gaming but i got an audio issue, any fixes? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; about half an hour ago i decided to give cloud gaming a try on my phone (Samsung A70) but upon opening a game the audio constantly cuts out. its... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/albmista, Nov 23, 2020.

1. /u/albmista
    /u/albmista Guest

about half an hour ago i decided to give cloud gaming a try on my phone (Samsung A70) but upon opening a game the audio constantly cuts out. its inaudible, p much just random blasts of sound. how do i fix this?

submitted by /u/albmista
    [link] [comments]

/u/albmista, Nov 23, 2020
  2. Cam1492 Win User

Delete my post please

have you tried setting audio using console companion? i had the issue with gamebar then i set my audio on console companion then its like game bar magically started showing audio. also check your audio sources to make sure they can connect.
  3. mercenaryntx Win User

I can't hear the people

I have the same issue. I had to change my HDMI audio settings from 5.1 uncompressed to stereo uncompressed to "fix" it.

It's pretty annoying, but because this is the only game I got so far I cannot tell whether it is a Sunset Overdrive issue or a common thing on XBone. I've got an LG HT965TZ home theatre system. (www.lg.com/.../lg-HT965TZ)

Once my preordered AC Unity will arrive I will be able to check it with a different game as well. Or is there any HDMI audio testing utility for XBone I could use?
  4. lighthouseman-9A5BCC Win User

Xbox One stereo headset adapter/game sound

Yes I have an issue. I use TB x41's. The game audio is loud and I can't hear my party during Titanfall. All the volume controls seem to just turn game audio up and down and not voice. As soon as we are in lobby that's a little better. Any help ?
  5. Tomaroo Win User

XBox One X Achievement Notification Problem

I just got the Xbox One a couple of weeks ago and for the first week or so it was normal but then about 4 hours ago around the time that I was using Rocksmith they got SUPER LOUD no matter what game I am playing now. The audio for the games is not anywhere
    near as loud as the start up when I turn the Xbox on too.
  6. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Tutle beaches

Just got the x12 and just set them up but I'm not getting any game audio , I can hear people speak ok any ideas what I have done wrong ?
Thema:

1. just started using gaming but i got an audio issue, any fixes? - Similar Threads - started using gaming

2. Xbox Game Pass App : Unable to start installation using the app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass App : Unable to start installation using the app.: When I attempt installation from app, it says added to the queue but nothing happens on the console. Now in the library section of the GamePass app, I see "Waiting for console.." and never...
  3. Using xCloud does not take advantage of 100% of the screen once the game is started leaving...

in XboX Insiders
    Using xCloud does not take advantage of 100% of the screen once the game is started leaving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  4. Cannot start a game using my profile with GamerTag 'MarcGaston' - says profile is used by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot start a game using my profile with GamerTag 'MarcGaston' - says profile is used by...: I cannot start Mortal Kombat 11 with my usual profile. Gamertag = 'MarcGaston' - Error message is (translated) 'profile is already used' 416bb565-a15f-4caa-a848-50716e99e7a1
  5. When i start my game it say give it another try our use a cod and that doesn't work what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i start my game it say give it another try our use a cod and that doesn't work what...: When i start my game it says give it another try our use a code and that doesn't work what should i do? 0f325cfe-dfce-45ec-bf9e-0659b89d74a9
  6. i do not want someone that has been hacking us to start gaming and using my computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    i do not want someone that has been hacking us to start gaming and using my computer: someone has been hacking into my computer and all of my devices can you help me keep them from doing this. 355a64cc-657b-4e5b-970d-189b2a153449
  7. Games taking too long to start and external storage too weak to use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games taking too long to start and external storage too weak to use: For the past month I've had an issue with my xbox saying files were corrupt. So I would uninstall and reinstall that file just for the file to read corrupt a week later. My xbox has been fine all...
  8. Xbox shuts off when using a app, then starting a game. Or vise versa

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox shuts off when using a app, then starting a game. Or vise versa: If im using a app, example youtube/microsoft edge. And I launch a game while the app is running. It immediately shuts my console completely down. To where i have to do a full reboot to get to my...
  9. If games started to use the chatpad for extra buttons would that be a good thing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If games started to use the chatpad for extra buttons would that be a good thing?: Hi The new chat pad is out, and games are getting more and more complicated, voice commands are getting used although a little slowly, but would taking advantage open up more and better options...
  10. Can I use my account on an already started game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use my account on an already started game?: Hey there! A week ago, I started a new game of Assassins Creed Black Flag and am now 25% into the game. To access a certain part of the game, I needed to log in to my Xbox Live account, but I...