Just to have a conversation, you have to open multiple tickets

Discus and support Just to have a conversation, you have to open multiple tickets in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My last ticket was AGAIN immediately locked so I could not reply. The answer was absolutely incorrect. Chat with a gamer does not work. I completely... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rbil2k3, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Rbil2k3
    Rbil2k3 Guest

My last ticket was AGAIN immediately locked so I could not reply. The answer was absolutely incorrect. Chat with a gamer does not work. I completely understand that they as gamers will not be able to do anything about the outage. My concern is that all
    of your support options are limited in scope, and readily shut down, providing no assistance. When I try to get assistance on your stuff not working, you post a link to your webpage and tell me to go there and soon everything will work. I'm not referencing
    the outage. I'm referencing your LIMITED support and backwards thinking. My last ticket was closed "because there are so many duplicate tickets for the same subject" however I have not found one on the same subject. If you immediately close tickets with a
    watered down canned response, THAT'S what's making people create multiple tickets. Address the issues, answer the questions, stop replying with the exact same link to the exact same webpage that doesn't work. There is no information there. The error code lookup
    is broken. The support chat is broken. Awfully convenient you don't have to answer to your customers.

:)

Rbil2k3, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

There have been an extreme number of posts about the error code that you originally posted about which, as stated in your original thread, is due to the current service alert. The error code is most likely just some type of code they created for this specific
    outage so there is no support page for it since it's not a common occurrence. I know it's not the answer you (or anyone) wants, but it's the only information we currently have about the issue. If you were to contact support, and are able to actually speak
    to them right now due to the influx from the outage, they would tell you the same thing.

If you would like to leave a suggestion/feedback for more support options, you should post at https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas
  3. bcskypilot Win User

DirecTV (HR24-500) Surround Sound Not Working

I have the exact same issue with xbox one and the hr24-500. It works until restart. On e you turn it back on no pic or video. I have over 7 hours clocked with support and still have an open ticket. And, yes I have done the reset multiple times.

Hope for a fix soon.
  4. GiganticGavo Win User

Call of Duty Ghost - Upgrade Offer - From 360 to Xbox One

Do staff read these forums? or do you have to open a ticket?
  5. vI PaRaDoX Iv Win User

**** Conquest makes no sense

It wouldn't be that bad if the ticket bleed din't start until after the 30 second start timer, but it starts as soon as the server opens. You have to sit there as an Attacker for 30 seconds and just watch your ticket advantage slowly whittle away.
  6. Roadhouse618 Win User

Blast out of Moon gate.

I've tried this. After having multiple problems and contacting support several times, now I have all 4 parts of the quest done but cannot click anywhere to claim the 1000 points and move on to the final quest. I've contacted support and they said "there
    is already an open ticket for this", which is untrue.
Thema:

1. Just to have a conversation, you have to open multiple tickets - Similar Threads - conversation open multiple

2. Xobox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xobox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates: What are the conversion rates for this? I just tried a 3 month Xbox Live Gold code and it said it would convert to 1 month of Ultimate. f122efb3-29b4-4456-b2b9-5164e6019146
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate conversion wasn't handled well for early adaptors

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate conversion wasn't handled well for early adaptors: I'm a big Xbox fan however I don't think the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate conversion wasn't handled well for early adaptors. Microsoft just published an article titled "How to Get the Most Out of Xbox...
  4. question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate: Hi all, I just noticed the promotion that if you pay $1 it converts your xbox live gold time into the ultimate game pass time. I have about 18 months of xbox live gold on my account. It sounds...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal After Conversion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal After Conversion: As an Insider I was part of the beta test of Ultimate a few months back. I had only a few months of Gold and 4 months of Game Pass out of my year subscriptions converted to 6 months. I wasn't...
  6. I really don't understand this conversion rate for GamePass Ultimate, it looks like bait...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I really don't understand this conversion rate for GamePass Ultimate, it looks like bait...: When I go to join GamePass Ultimate it wants to charge me some unspecified amount of money over the $45 in my account, asking for my debit card to be charged. I have an open Gold account expiring...
  7. "This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...: I upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate for $1 all the way through September 2020. Awesome deal! Thank you! However, I just remembered I had two 3 month regular Gamepass codes that I needed to redeem....
  8. Conversation Rates with Game Pass Ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Conversation Rates with Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, Hoping someone might be able to help me, I recently converted to Game Pass Ultimate from Gold/Game Pass. I had a number of Gold cards which I stupidly used AFTER I converted to GPU, I know I'm...
  9. Still unclear how the Game Pass Ultimate conversion works.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still unclear how the Game Pass Ultimate conversion works.: So I'm really interested in getting the Game Pass Ultimate but I've already prepaid for both Xbox Live Gold and the Game Pass until December 2020. I'm not worried about the conversion rate but...
  10. Questions about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Rates

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Questions about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Rates: Hi everyone! Hope you enjoyed the Xbox E3 showcase. They really flexed with their cool new games. I went to xbox.com/gamepass and looked at the conversion rates for the ultimate. I believe it...