Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...

Discus and support Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am baffled after experiencing an error while attempting to add money to my sons X Box account for Fortnite v bucks. I have had multiple conversations... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by pamiam3333, May 16, 2019.

1. pamiam3333
    pamiam3333 Guest

Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...

I am baffled after experiencing an error while attempting to add money to my sons X Box account for Fortnite v bucks. I have had multiple conversations with Microsoft Store support and they will not provide any information or direction to resolve the issue.
    They tell me that the escalation department reported that there was suspicious activity on my account and that I will be unable to use my account to add money to my sons account. Does anyone have a contact person or department that will help me resolve this
    issue? I have had this account for many years and performed many transactions this way. To tell me that there is no resolution to the problem or even why there is a problem in the first place is not working for me. I have already spoken to a "supervisor"
    at the Microsoft Store Support department and he was not helpful. I need a customer service agent who will help me get to the bottom of this! Any useful advise on how to get this issue resolved would be appreciated!

If the bank sees "suspicious activity" on my account, they go through the means necessary to verify that the activity was legitimate and release the flag on the account. It does not make any sense to me that the Microsoft Store can just claim that there
    is "suspicious activity" and deny me usage of MY account. I have reviewed the activity on my account and do not see anything odd. There have been some payment source changes but that did not stop them from charging the new source for our Gold membership
    fees at the 1st of the month! My son worked hard to get the money for his Fornite v bucks and we should be able to at least be directed to the department that can help us resolve the issue.

:)

pamiam3333, May 16, 2019
  2. AFatBlackChick1 Win User

Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not resolve the issue or provide direction to do so!!

Hi, sorry this going on. I cant help with that matter but I can give you an alternative solution. In the future you can purchase an xbox gift card and it can be used to buy games, add ons, gold, etc. It can be purchase at most retailers. Here's a link
    regarding xbox gift card and again I hope everything works out for you. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/prepaid-codes/types-of-prepaid-codes
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not resolve the issue or provide direction to do so!!

Hey there pamiam3333,

Sorry to hear you have run into this problem while attempting to add currency to your sons account. When you do try to add currency to your sons account is there any error messages that are coming up? If there is please let us know so that we can see what
    we can provide on our side.

Being that this is the forums we are very limited to the support we may provide, for best assistance it would be best to reach out to
    Xbox Support as they would have the proper tools to handle this issue.

I hope this helps.
  4. pamiam3333 Win User

Thank you for the suggestion. That is a band aid which I applied today, but i am a solution focused individual that will not quit until I find a way to get this resolved or they give me a sensible explanation for the problem. They are making me feel like
    a criminal. I have never had a lack of faith in Microsoft, but that is beginning to change. :(

Any other community feedback?
  5. Teh FireFox Win User

Normally I would suggest contacting billing support on this issue being that it is a reoccuring issue from the sounds of it, however there is currently a server outage with purchasing content which could be causing issues at the moment.
  6. pamiam3333 Win User

Hello Eric,

This issue is still going on and I have contacted support 4 times totaling 7 hours on this issue. What I have been told by support agentsis that Microsoft has blocked any purchases through my account. The problem is, that there is no reason (that I am
    aware of) that this should have occurred. There have been three "escalation" tickets on this issue and the only thing I can get them to tell me that there is a block on my Microsoft account due to "suspicious activity". One of the escalation tickets resulted
    in a response that the advice had come from the "legal department" and there is not anything that they can do. There has been no visible unknown activity on my Microsoft account history, no odd charges to my bank or PayPal accounts, no unruly Xbox activity
    or any other reason that I can come up with that would seem like "suspicious activity". They just renewed my X Box live membership on 5/1 without a problem.

I have had my msn account for 18 years and do not understand why they do not offer any suggestions to resolve this issue. I can verify the account is mine any method they want to use to do it, but that does not seem to be an option. I feel that it is my
    account and if there is suspicious activity happening, I should have a right to know what it is. They have credit card numbers, bank account numbers and PayPal account linkage information. I just do not understand what the problem is and am baffled by the
    fact that no one will provide a solution to the problem. This is driving me crazy!
Thema:

1. Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not... - Similar Threads - trying put money

2. I’m trying to sign in but it keeps asking for my password, yet I put the correct one and it...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m trying to sign in but it keeps asking for my password, yet I put the correct one and it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SpawnYellow [link] [comments]
  3. I added a whole new XBox account when trying to put my account on XBox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I added a whole new XBox account when trying to put my account on XBox live...: I have an xbox account... named "X" i was trying to move X to an xbox live account. when doing this i got an error code, and i went online to see what it meant. i worked on it a bit, creating an...
  4. when i try to sign to Xbo live and put my passcode in it dosen't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    when i try to sign to Xbo live and put my passcode in it dosen't work: when i try to sign to Xbox live and put my passcode in it dosen't work it will always just take me back to repting the last step 4e6b1315-4bfc-44b9-83ba-f64200e697ba
  5. Can log into fortnite every time I try to sign in it just puts me back to launch fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can log into fortnite every time I try to sign in it just puts me back to launch fortnite: can't log into fortnite every time I try it goes back to launch fortnite 31db3cb5-26cf-49b8-a838-fae7fdeb26dc
  6. The ENTER button will not work when I try to put in my Xbox Live password?!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    The ENTER button will not work when I try to put in my Xbox Live password?!!: Hi I am trying to log in with my MS Account into Xbox LIVE. I type in my password and then when I click on Enter the password disappears and wont be accepted. Is there anyone here that can help...
  7. i am trying to put up a looking for group post and it wont let me!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am trying to put up a looking for group post and it wont let me!!!!!!: So this has been happening for about a day now it was fine before but now since the 21/12/2017 it wont let me put up posts for some weird reason and comes up with this message 'That Did Not Work,...
  8. "SOMETHING WENT WRONG" WHEN I TRY TO PUT MY REEDEM CODE

in XBoX on Consoles
    "SOMETHING WENT WRONG" WHEN I TRY TO PUT MY REEDEM CODE: Hi, i was trying to use my code 14 FREE DAYS LIVE on my xbox one last day and allways got the same message "something when wrong" with the next code XBOS-3010...
  9. my left joystick is drifting!! I have been trying to put up with it but I can't do it any ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my left joystick is drifting!! I have been trying to put up with it but I can't do it any ...: can you tell me a fix of how to stop my left stick from drifting 716d72e3-df56-49c0-b359-8d628c230874
  10. I keep trying to play my games but it says put in 0x80072efe I put it in but it said nothing ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep trying to play my games but it says put in 0x80072efe I put it in but it said nothing ...: I select a game and it says "Preparing game" after it says "something went wrong, give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering 0x80072efe at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can...