Just updated on Beta ring, nice new update screen

Discus and support Just updated on Beta ring, nice new update screen in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Just updated on Beta ring, nice new update screen

/u/ShreckAndDonkey150, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

The home Menu

A new Dashboard is Incoming the next monts. The Alpla Beta Ring get a new Update
  3. DavidMcinally Win User

New Dashboard switching back to old dash during gameplay.

Its is up to date with no other update available. I did have the new Dashboard update like everyone on the beta ring, bur my systwm changed back during gameplay. There is no update available everything is up to date. Its on the wrong system build for the
    beta ring.
  4. RomkaZzz Win User

how do I join the new xbox avatar beta

Hi! Just install Xbox Insider Hub app and join to the Insider Beta program to get last alpha ring update for console include a new Avatars.
  5. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Discord Not Linking

Hi,

Which insider ring are you in?

I know there have been issues for people in the Beta ring. You can check out the Xbox Insider Subreddit HERE.

There is a new update for the Beta Ring coming out today (8th May) which may resolve this.

HP
  6. An Old Freak Win User

Xbox One Preview support help

Ring 4 is the lowest of the levels and gets the update just before general release. It goes from Alpha > Beta > Ring 3 > Ring 4. Ring 3 does has different tiers also (I am in the lower).
Thema:

Just updated on Beta ring, nice new update screen

1. Just updated on Beta ring, nice new update screen - Similar Threads - updated Beta ring

2. Problem with loosing sound after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with loosing sound after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring...: I have started to notice and issue after doing the latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring yesterday. when I went to launch the OneGuide app when I went to start watching live tv I...
  3. Is the new dashbord update in beta ring?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the new dashbord update in beta ring?: So is the new dashboard in the beta ring right now or no when does it come? submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  4. HDR is Not Working after Latest Update (Beta ring)

in XboX Insiders
    HDR is Not Working after Latest Update (Beta ring): Build # 19H1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335 -HDR games are washed out No notification on my TV that HDR content is being viewed(TCL has a notification, idk about other TVs) I’ve...
  5. Problem after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring not being able to rate...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring not being able to rate...: After doing the latest system update that went out for the the Beta Ring today when I got to the homescreen dashboard. and when I went to where it says my games and apps and on t the next screen I...
  6. September 18th : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190916-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    September 18th : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190916-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. September 16th : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190913-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    September 16th : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190913-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  9. September 13th : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190911-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    September 13th : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190911-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  10. September 11th : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190908-1922)

in XboX Insiders
    September 11th : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190908-1922): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]