Just upgraded to the alpha update ring, updated the console but my UI is identical?

Discus and support Just upgraded to the alpha update ring, updated the console but my UI is identical? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was expecting to see that badass new ui but nothing seems to have changed at all, am I missing something? submitted by /u/Spacecowboy947 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Spacecowboy947, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Just upgraded to the alpha update ring, updated the console but my UI is identical?

I was expecting to see that badass new ui but nothing seems to have changed at all, am I missing something?

submitted by /u/Spacecowboy947
    [link] [comments]

/u/Spacecowboy947, Nov 8, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Updates

Not in a true sense, you can simply just not update your console but then you'd loose valuable UI updates and the ability to connect to the online. The only avant-garde way to get around certain updates would be by signing up for experimental updates through
    the Xbox Insider hub, I've noticed (and I'm in the Alpha-Skip Ahead ring which is in the highest tier and gets the most frequent updates) that they utilize space a lot more efficiently on updates focused around UI features and less on pushing the storefront.

If that interests you, you should check this out: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub
  3. SigmaTheDJ Win User

new update - no party notifications

This has supposedly been fixed, along with a bunch of other stuff, in an update that's available for people in the preview program (alpha ring) now.

So, if you're in the alpha ring, check for updates and you should see it there ready to install.

If you're not in the alpha ring, or you're not in the preview program at all, I expect they'll roll out an update with a bunch of fixes in it to the public fairly soon.
  4. RomkaZzz Win User

how do I join the new xbox avatar beta

Hi! Just install Xbox Insider Hub app and join to the Insider Beta program to get last alpha ring update for console include a new Avatars.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Resident Evil 0 Game Crashing

Hi SnoFox,

This has been a known issue for a while now and acknowledged by the Xbox Preview team and were testing a fix for this issue in the Alpha ring back in December. Since then, there has been no updates but based on this

article
    I'm assuming the issue was resolved in the Alpha ring preview update but doesn't seem to have gone live yet. There could have been some setbacks or the issue re-surfaced.

This was being tested in the Alpha ring, which is the first ring to test preview updates and requires an invitation to join, and has preview updates with the potential to have the most bugs so it's possible it's stalled in the Alpha ring.

My suggestion is to report the issue through the Xbox Insider Hub app, which you can do so by the report a problem option in the power menu after you have the app downloaded.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

If you join the Insider program, eventually it should get pushed to the other preview rings and you can get the fix in an upcoming preview update before it would go live.
  6. onyxishere Win User

What the crap is going on here?

This could be the result of a recent update. If you're in the Insider Program in the Alpha Ring there was an update scheduled for today.
Thema:

Just upgraded to the alpha update ring, updated the console but my UI is identical?

1. Just upgraded to the alpha update ring, updated the console but my UI is identical? - Similar Threads - upgraded alpha update

2. All Access Upgrade to Series X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    All Access Upgrade to Series X: What exactly is the benefit of the All Access "upgrade option"? Per the terms and conditions, I have to purchase a new 24 month subscription when i trade in my old console and the payments "may be...
  3. Trying to upgrade to Pass Ultimate does nothing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to upgrade to Pass Ultimate does nothing: Hello, I've got a Live subscription and an expired Pass subscription. In my microsoft account I have the option to upgrade my Live to Ultimate. When I click on it, I reach somewhere under:...
  4. Cannot access Microsoft Store "Begin Upgrade" doesn't work

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot access Microsoft Store "Begin Upgrade" doesn't work: Didn't know how to explain it properly in the bug report so here is a video (I am streaming to my PC that's why the quality is bad). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO90Szfe7Eg submitted by...
  5. Xbox 360 won't upgrade

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't upgrade: I just bought an previously used Xbox 360 and I wanted to connect on Xbox Live, but I needed a system upgrade first. The status code that shows up is 3F45 - 4497 - 1781 - 0300 - C800 - 0036....
  6. Upgrades

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrades: I'm playing nba2k..bim stuck on 95..I been stuck on 95 for 2 weeks i should've and 98..but every time i rank up it goes 2 95.9 then goes back to 95.1...can someone assist me...
  7. Upgrade Pricing For New Flight Sim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrade Pricing For New Flight Sim: I'm looking forward to the new FS. As a long-time owner of FS versions, is there upgrade pricing? cb538304-794d-40c8-a9b1-38f8007da561
  8. Game Pass TES: Tamriel to new Upgrade TES: Greymoor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass TES: Tamriel to new Upgrade TES: Greymoor: Hi, If I can play TES: Tamriel bc I'm an Ultimate Game Pass subscriber and I want to play TES: Greymoor. Can I just buy the $39.99 upgrade? Or do I have to buy the $59.99 full game? Thank you,...
  9. Xbox ultimate pass upgrade trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox ultimate pass upgrade trouble: Just bought new Xbox all digital. Loaded up free one month of live gold. Trying to upgrade to the ultimate pass, but it keeps saying I have another subscription in a different region. I think...
  10. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: I want to upgrade the Insider from Ring 3 to Alpha

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: I want to upgrade the Insider from Ring 3 to Alpha: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): I want to upgrade the Insider from Ring 3 to Alpha I want to upgrade the Insider from Ring 3 to Alpha 6f5811c2-43a5-4396-8f37-6c5912b16db7