Just upgraded to the alpha update ring, updated the console but my UI is identical?

Discus and support Just upgraded to the alpha update ring, updated the console but my UI is identical? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was expecting to see that badass new ui but nothing seems to have changed at all, am I missing something? submitted by /u/Spacecowboy947 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Spacecowboy947, Nov 8, 2019 at 10:22 AM.

1. Just upgraded to the alpha update ring, updated the console but my UI is identical?

I was expecting to see that badass new ui but nothing seems to have changed at all, am I missing something?

submitted by /u/Spacecowboy947
    [link] [comments]

/u/Spacecowboy947, Nov 8, 2019 at 10:22 AM
  2. SigmaTheDJ Win User

new update - no party notifications

This has supposedly been fixed, along with a bunch of other stuff, in an update that's available for people in the preview program (alpha ring) now.

So, if you're in the alpha ring, check for updates and you should see it there ready to install.

If you're not in the alpha ring, or you're not in the preview program at all, I expect they'll roll out an update with a bunch of fixes in it to the public fairly soon.
  3. RomkaZzz Win User

how do I join the new xbox avatar beta

Hi! Just install Xbox Insider Hub app and join to the Insider Beta program to get last alpha ring update for console include a new Avatars.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Resident Evil 0 Game Crashing

Hi SnoFox,

This has been a known issue for a while now and acknowledged by the Xbox Preview team and were testing a fix for this issue in the Alpha ring back in December. Since then, there has been no updates but based on this

article
    I'm assuming the issue was resolved in the Alpha ring preview update but doesn't seem to have gone live yet. There could have been some setbacks or the issue re-surfaced.

This was being tested in the Alpha ring, which is the first ring to test preview updates and requires an invitation to join, and has preview updates with the potential to have the most bugs so it's possible it's stalled in the Alpha ring.

My suggestion is to report the issue through the Xbox Insider Hub app, which you can do so by the report a problem option in the power menu after you have the app downloaded.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

If you join the Insider program, eventually it should get pushed to the other preview rings and you can get the fix in an upcoming preview update before it would go live.
  5. onyxishere Win User

What the crap is going on here?

This could be the result of a recent update. If you're in the Insider Program in the Alpha Ring there was an update scheduled for today.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Xbox One Updates

If you're an Xbox Insider then you will get more updates as compared to others. Even as an insider there are 4 different rings - alpha, beta, delta and omega. Being in alpha ring will result in a lot of updates, and number of updates goes down as you reduce
    your level.

If you do not want frequent updates you can unenroll from the program.
Thema:

Just upgraded to the alpha update ring, updated the console but my UI is identical?

1. Just upgraded to the alpha update ring, updated the console but my UI is identical? - Similar Threads - upgraded alpha update

2. Upgrading games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrading games: I bought the $60 digital version of Modern Warfare. I would like to upgrade to the $80 or $100 digital version. Can I pay the difference or do I have pay the full price of $80 or $100?...
  3. xbox game pass ultimate upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass ultimate upgrade: xbox game pass ultimate 업그 이드는 계 당 1회만 가능한가요? [Translation - Can I upgrade only once per account?] e9649b0e-0d20-4502-b157-b2353a9c5baa
  4. If I pay full price for a new xbox one x, can I upgrade it to Scarlett for free when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I pay full price for a new xbox one x, can I upgrade it to Scarlett for free when it...: If I pay full price for a new xbox one x, can I upgrade it to Scarlett for free when it releases? f4a25b03-96e4-48fa-aded-13a1d1742005
  5. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Upgrade: I have the standard edition of Modern Warfare and have decided I would like to upgrade my standad edition to the operator enhanced edition, Is there a way i can do this?...
  6. Hopefully i'm only getting this message because I was upgraded to the Delta ring this...

in XboX Insiders
    Hopefully i'm only getting this message because I was upgraded to the Delta ring this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Kevetor [link] [comments]
  7. Gamepass Ultimate upgrade deletes Xbox tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass Ultimate upgrade deletes Xbox tenure: I have been on Xbox since the beta so over 16 year uninterrupted. I upgraded to Ultimate around E3 and just noticed that my tenure has been totally wiped out when I go to my profile. I know it's...
  8. Error code 0x803f8001 on PC after upgrading to new hardware.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x803f8001 on PC after upgrading to new hardware.: I recently activated the Xbox Game Pass for PC to play The Outer Worlds. It was going great. I ordered some upgraded hardware - GPU, CPU, motherboard. GPU came in first so I played a few days...
  9. Question about Minecraft (1.14 Upgrade Villagers and Pillagers)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Minecraft (1.14 Upgrade Villagers and Pillagers): I bought Minecraft for my kids about 12 months ago for there xbox one, they know want the latest version. Its say on the game that it can be upgraded for free but when i click on the upgrade it...
  10. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: I want to upgrade the Insider from Ring 3 to Alpha

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: I want to upgrade the Insider from Ring 3 to Alpha: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): I want to upgrade the Insider from Ring 3 to Alpha I want to upgrade the Insider from Ring 3 to Alpha 6f5811c2-43a5-4396-8f37-6c5912b16db7