Just want to share this invitation

Discus and support Just want to share this invitation in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Month ago I received an friend invitations from [Mod removed Gamertag - See Forums Guidelines] . For me was very suspicious activity so I reported and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by R e d Barchetta, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Just want to share this invitation

Month ago I received an friend invitations from [Mod removed Gamertag - See

Forums Guidelines
    ]
    . For me was very suspicious activity so I reported and blocked the profile.

Now I received another friend invitation from [Mod removed Gamertag] and again I reported and blocked.

Just want to shares this situation, I'm not sure if here is the right place to do it.

[Mod Removed Pic* - See guidelines]

Thanks

:)

R e d Barchetta, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Recently, since 2017, SPAM profiles have appeared on Xbox. They usually have some sexy girls in the photo. I think it's just for the sake of getting information. Only once did I confirm such a friendship profile. But after a short time I deleted it and
    no longer accept such profiles.
  3. blueamcat Win User

Yes those are spam accounts. All you can do is report them and the team will take care of them. No need to post. :)
  4. JayMax1111 Win User

Yes this is a spam account by the looks of it. Blocking and reporting this issue is your best course of action!

Happy Gaming
  5. Alanisreno Win User

Had same thing happen to me I did the same after like the 5th time it stopped
  6. Bogi x3 Win User

Most spam account is Picture of sexy Girls for attetion With 0 GS. Have gotten a few where the Pictures have been normal Xbox Pictures you can choose from also.
Thema:

1. Just want to share this invitation - Similar Threads - share invitation

2. Giving XBox as a gift and want to share digital games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Giving XBox as a gift and want to share digital games.: I am buying a relative a xbox one x for christmas and was wondering if there is a way i can log in with my game pass and ea access and pre load my games onto their console. Its going to be mostly...
  3. Game Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Sharing: Can my friend game share a game he got from game pass with me even if I dont have a game pass subscription. 6de4aa1f-aaf5-4541-bd70-49c4c415b19a
  4. Having trouble with GamePass sharing on home console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble with GamePass sharing on home console: I have GamePass & Gold and the Xbox One S is set to "home console", but now my son cannot play the games on his account that I have downloaded from GamePass unless I am sign-in, when before that...
  5. Game pass games not shared

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass games not shared: Hi, We have two shared consoles. The games bought with the game pass ultimate were not synchronized in the other console. For the rest of the games there is not problem. Thanks...
  6. Sharing Xbox Live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Xbox Live Subscription: I have an Xbox Live Gold subscription associated with my Microsoft account that shows up as active on my home Xbox. My son is trying to play a game (Madden 2020) using the active subscription, but...
  7. Family Sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Sharing: I recently purchased a new XboxOne on Black Friday. We currently own 2 xboxOne's and 1 360. We are able to play on 2 of the consoles as long as they are 360 & xboxOne with one gamertag but not...
  8. External hard drive and game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    External hard drive and game sharing: So i jave a question and it is, of i buy an external hard drive so i can have more space for games on my xbox can i still game share those games that ive bought digitally and are now stored on the...
  9. family sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    family sharing: i would like to turn off my family sharing as someone who i now dont speak to has it on. i do not want to share my stuff with them but its not letting me because its saying im a "child" (im 17yrs...
  10. Ultimate game pass not sharing on my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate game pass not sharing on my console: Other accounts on my Xbox can't play gamespass games on my console 50c3af11-8d93-42a8-9e9d-38fc7351ce60