Just want to share this invitation

Discus and support Just want to share this invitation in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Month ago I received an friend invitations from [Mod removed Gamertag - See Forums Guidelines] . For me was very suspicious activity so I reported and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by R e d Barchetta, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Just want to share this invitation

Month ago I received an friend invitations from [Mod removed Gamertag - See

Forums Guidelines
    ]
    . For me was very suspicious activity so I reported and blocked the profile.

Now I received another friend invitation from [Mod removed Gamertag] and again I reported and blocked.

Just want to shares this situation, I'm not sure if here is the right place to do it.

[Mod Removed Pic* - See guidelines]

Thanks

:)

R e d Barchetta, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Recently, since 2017, SPAM profiles have appeared on Xbox. They usually have some sexy girls in the photo. I think it's just for the sake of getting information. Only once did I confirm such a friendship profile. But after a short time I deleted it and
    no longer accept such profiles.
  3. blueamcat Win User

Yes those are spam accounts. All you can do is report them and the team will take care of them. No need to post. :)
  4. JayMax1111 Win User

Yes this is a spam account by the looks of it. Blocking and reporting this issue is your best course of action!

Happy Gaming
  5. Alanisreno Win User

Had same thing happen to me I did the same after like the 5th time it stopped
  6. Bogi x3 Win User

Most spam account is Picture of sexy Girls for attetion With 0 GS. Have gotten a few where the Pictures have been normal Xbox Pictures you can choose from also.
Thema:

1. Just want to share this invitation - Similar Threads - share invitation

2. Xbox Live Gold sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold sharing: I have an Xbox One with Gold and my friend has an Xbox 360, is it possible for me to share my Gold subscription with him? 1db37f43-2601-4729-a77a-372949334aed
  3. Compartilhamento de contas. [Translation - Sharing accounts]

in XBoX on Windows
    Compartilhamento de contas. [Translation - Sharing accounts]: Ola !!! Eu sei que é possível fazer o compartilhamento de contas entre Xbox one, o que eu preciso saber, eu assinei game pass, mas eu jogo no PC, e não são todos os jogos do game pass que são...
  4. Home Xbox and Game Sharing with a Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home Xbox and Game Sharing with a Disc: Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to own two copies of a game, one physical and one digital, and play them on two separate Xbox One consoles. Here's the catch: I would like to have...
  5. Leaving microsoft family(shared game)

in XBoX on Windows
    Leaving microsoft family(shared game): Hello, I am having a problem with my game, Forza Horizon 4. I cannot play some modes and cannot enter some features, I think I found a way to get rid of this but I want to know sure this is safe....
  6. Game sharing is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game sharing is not working: So yesterday I was using my friends game share it was working perfect. I was able to play online but then at some point it asked me to purchase xbox live and I wasn't able to go online. I checked...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Family Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Family Sharing: I read another post about this, and it said that it can be shared with other family members, but on Xbox. So I am here to ask if it's also possible to share it on PC, for example if my dad buys...
  8. Xbox Live not sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live not sharing: I am signing into my account on my friend's xbox, and my friend has xbox live gold. When I play on my friend's xbox (it is his home xbox), it keeps asking ME to have a Xbox live gold account when...
  9. How to reset share play on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to reset share play on xbox one: I was trying to add my account and put share play on my friends xbox, but Ive reached my limit. Is there any way to reset or remove other accounts from share play?...
  10. Second Xbox sharing my account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Second Xbox sharing my account?: Hi can I setup an second xbox to share my account? Thanks 2984d1a1-830d-4822-b925-19cb4430b2d6