Just want to share this invitation

Discus and support Just want to share this invitation in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Month ago I received an friend invitations from [Mod removed Gamertag - See Forums Guidelines] . For me was very suspicious activity so I reported and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by R e d Barchetta, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Just want to share this invitation

Month ago I received an friend invitations from [Mod removed Gamertag - See

Forums Guidelines
    ]
    . For me was very suspicious activity so I reported and blocked the profile.

Now I received another friend invitation from [Mod removed Gamertag] and again I reported and blocked.

Just want to shares this situation, I'm not sure if here is the right place to do it.

[Mod Removed Pic* - See guidelines]

Thanks

:)

R e d Barchetta, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Recently, since 2017, SPAM profiles have appeared on Xbox. They usually have some sexy girls in the photo. I think it's just for the sake of getting information. Only once did I confirm such a friendship profile. But after a short time I deleted it and
    no longer accept such profiles.
  3. blueamcat Win User

Yes those are spam accounts. All you can do is report them and the team will take care of them. No need to post. :)
  4. JayMax1111 Win User

Yes this is a spam account by the looks of it. Blocking and reporting this issue is your best course of action!

Happy Gaming
  5. Alanisreno Win User

Had same thing happen to me I did the same after like the 5th time it stopped
  6. Bogi x3 Win User

Most spam account is Picture of sexy Girls for attetion With 0 GS. Have gotten a few where the Pictures have been normal Xbox Pictures you can choose from also.
Thema:

1. Just want to share this invitation - Similar Threads - share invitation

2. Remove a person from game share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove a person from game share: How can i remove a person from game share completly including gold membership b7d31e3a-f606-4ec6-9274-5aae4c3c66f5
  3. Xbox game share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game share: Recently a friend gave me his account to game share me. But when I went to “my home xbox” in settings on his account and pressed “make this my home xbox” it tells me that it was unable to saves...
  4. Xbox Game Share Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Share Issues: I am having problems game sharing. Before you ask it says I have 5 switches left. When I click "Make this my home Xbox" It says "We are unable to connect to the service at the moment. Try again in...
  5. Game pass ultimate sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate sharing: I have 2 xbox's 1 is used by myself and just ahs my account on it, that is used to purchase subscriptions etc) the 2nd is my sons xbox that has my account and both of my sons accounts (this is...
  6. Game Share Survey Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Share Survey Not Working: I game shared my xbox 5 times already. But I was wondering if I could get another game share so I pressed HELP. I scrolled down to NUMBER OF SWITCHES and it said ANSWER A SURVEY TO RECEIVE AN...
  7. Post deleted without real reason, i'm not from xboxygen, just sharing a news...

in XboX Insiders
    Post deleted without real reason, i'm not from xboxygen, just sharing a news...: [IMG] submitted by /u/sqatchy [link] [comments]
  8. Shared content with family xbox live members

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shared content with family xbox live members: Why am I not able to share movies or TV shows that I have purchased the rights to view with family members that are connected to my account using the family share feature? Currently I have...
  9. Sharing home xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing home xbox: So me and my brother share home xbox's so we can play each others games and he bought Hitman 2 the legacy edition and it installed in my xbox and everything just fine, but I tried to play it and...
  10. Adaptive controller- missing the biggest market share

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive controller- missing the biggest market share: I thought this would be a new piece of tech, where the pads would be touch sensitive trackpads where u can put a toe, for example, on and use it to move the direction you want. I had a TBI (...