Just wondering what are people’s opinions on the new dashboard, for those that have it ?

Discus and support Just wondering what are people’s opinions on the new dashboard, for those that have it ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Personally I’m not a huge fan and preferred the old layout and navigating with the bumpers to get across to the game pass/community/store tab etc... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GingerNinja248, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Just wondering what are people’s opinions on the new dashboard, for those that have it ?

Personally I’m not a huge fan and preferred the old layout and navigating with the bumpers to get across to the game pass/community/store tab etc

submitted by /u/GingerNinja248
    [link] [comments]

/u/GingerNinja248, Sep 16, 2019
  2. clay11(2) Win User

80151103 & 80151909 error codes

Yes I have tried those and my account is not blocked. Could it be since it is a new console that when the updates are download for the new Xbox dashboard layout something goes wrong. Just recalling that people have had issues with that and their profile.
  3. Hatchjunior Win User

Feeling spat out

Am just wondering on the new dashboard is the smartglass symbol meant to be showing on the dashboard
  4. Chris123WW Win User

Xbox Live or PSN More popular?

well i was just wondering other peoples opinions. everyone says xbox live outside of the forums so i was wondering if it is true if u ask the coommunity
  5. spartan Mook117 Win User

what is your favorite/best Shotgun set up?

theirs nothing wrong with that and im just wondering about other peoples opinions
  6. NonSportsGirl Win User

Destiny in the 90's

What is it they say 'Never argue with an idiot. They'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

A few people act like fools and take everything a person says as if they are trying to preach a new gospel, well those people should be ignored.

Those folk who can have a decent discussion shouldn't have to kowtow to the few that can't accept that others have differing opinions.
Thema:

Just wondering what are people’s opinions on the new dashboard, for those that have it ?

1. Just wondering what are people’s opinions on the new dashboard, for those that have it ? - Similar Threads - wondering are people’s

2. Hello Just wondering when will inactive gamertags become available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Just wondering when will inactive gamertags become available.: I know back in 2016 there was one but i didn't have an xbox then. wondering if there would be another one soon. Because i want my old gamertag back when I use to play 360. I lost that account...
  3. hey I was wondering if I can get a refund and the DLCs that I bought for Destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey I was wondering if I can get a refund and the DLCs that I bought for Destiny: I didn't buy this game my litte brother was on my account for a year when I was away for work 2386f522-b82c-4ed8-86db-5b375d9b8145
  4. I was hacked my a guy his gamertag is [Mod removed - see Guidelines] I was wondering is you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was hacked my a guy his gamertag is [Mod removed - see Guidelines] I was wondering is you...: So i was wondering if he could get banned or reset? e943a059-4177-4724-ba73-68c07fd671ee
  5. I was wondering a question could someone please help me out with this

in XboX Insiders
    I was wondering a question could someone please help me out with this: I was wondering if the messages notifications messages have been fixed yet with all the posts being made on the Reddit website for the insiders. and I was also wondering if the play later feature...
  6. Just Wondering

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just Wondering: What do you look forward to in a program, console, game, or application? Is it the visual appeal? User interface? or is it the functionality? Let me know! 719c98ae-6457-4ec0-af5d-0414dd001070
  7. Support Unanswered, wow and you wonder why people get pissed off and leave the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Support Unanswered, wow and you wonder why people get pissed off and leave the game: There are at least 8 pages (that is as far as I went back - wasting my time mind you looking back) of unanswered support problems, is there anyone who is drawing a paycheck who cares about their...
  8. Wonder what people think of the crew PISSWASSER BEER CLUB TAG IS PWBC for gta online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wonder what people think of the crew PISSWASSER BEER CLUB TAG IS PWBC for gta online: Please commment ur opinions 14d4d9a4-a2ba-440d-8817-d901ab90236b
  9. I Have Seen A Few People With A Black Gamerpic That SaysXbox One Im Just Wondering How Do You ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Have Seen A Few People With A Black Gamerpic That SaysXbox One Im Just Wondering How Do You ...: I Have Seen A Few People With A Black Gamerpic That Says Xbox One Im Just Wondering How Do You Get It 9cb33473-e408-4cc8-8e0d-2341eddef4b4
  10. Just wondering why the Xbox One is randomly asking people for their names?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just wondering why the Xbox One is randomly asking people for their names?: Hello Xbox Community, I'm a fellow gamer that volunteers for the Xbox Ambassador program, and I created this topic to see if anyone knows why the Xbox One is randomly asking people for their...