Käufe per handyguthaben ausgeschöpft??? [Mod Translation: Purchases exhausted by mobile...

Discus and support Käufe per handyguthaben ausgeschöpft??? [Mod Translation: Purchases exhausted by mobile... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi Ich wollte ein Spiel im Store kaufen und downloaden, gezahlt hätte ich es per Handy Abrechnung, das hat sonst auch funktioniert. Allerdings stand... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LC.-, Jan 7, 2019.

1. LC.-
    LC.- Guest

Käufe per handyguthaben ausgeschöpft??? [Mod Translation: Purchases exhausted by mobile...

Hi Ich wollte ein Spiel im Store kaufen und downloaden, gezahlt hätte ich es per Handy Abrechnung, das hat sonst auch funktioniert.

Allerdings stand dann da das Käufe ausgeschöpft seien.

Was soll das bitte heißen??

Hoffe mir kann jemand helfen.

[Mod Translation:

Hi I wanted to buy and download a game in the store, I would have paid it by mobile phone billing, that otherwise worked as well.

However, the purchases were exhausted.

What should this please mean??

Hope someone can help me.]

:)

LC.-, Jan 7, 2019
  2. LC.- Win User

Käufe per handyguthaben ausgeschöpft??? [Mod Translation: Purchases exhausted by mobile phone credit???]

Es handelt sich dabei um das Spiel "Ark survival evolved"

Es ist für r 22€ mit aktiver xbox live gold Mitgliedschaft nur noch 2 Tage im Angebot.

Und ich habe es zuvor noch nie gekauft oder runtergeladen.

Allerdings habe ich mir die kostenlose demo runtergeladen. Ist das ein Grund weshalb der kauf nicht funktioniert?

------

[Mod Translation - This is the game "Ark survival evolved "

It is available for r €22 with active xbox live gold membership for only 2 days left.

And I've never bought or downloaded it before.

However, I downloaded the free demo. Is that one reason why buying doesn't work?]
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Käufe per handyguthaben ausgeschöpft??? [Mod Translation: Purchases exhausted by mobile phone credit???]

Hi L.C.,

Thanks for replying and keeping us updated. When it comes to making a purchase, the free demo wouldn't keep you from purchasing the full game. In this case, since you're attempting to use your mobile phone billing and the purchase will not go through, its
    possible that this method of payment may be blocked due to some restriction from the mobile phone carrier relating to the amount that you can use against your billing with them and payments to other entities.

Have you attempted to purchase the game using another method of payment (debit/credit card, Microsoft account credit, PayPal) with the same results? If not, then you may wish to do so and can also try making the purchase on a different device from your Microsoft
    account, like a laptop or smartphone. You can always
    manage your payment options online
    for your account if necessary.

I hope that this helps out a bit more! Please let us know the results.
  4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hiya LC,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

I have just a few questions I would like you to clarify.

What is the Item?

Have you purchased this item before?

Did you receive any error messages or codes?

This could be an item that may not be in stock or may not be in your
    region

Please clarify a bit more.
  5. Jomarocas Win User

fifa12 pass online

im sorry, tenta più volte di vedere, o chiamare i giochi EA qui per voi per risolvere il problema

[mod translation: im sorry, try several times to see,
    or call the EA games here for
    you to solve the problem]
  6. SchlangeHaken87 Win User

Xbox Live Falsche persönliche Daten angegeben [Translation: Xbox Live given incorrect personal data]

meine geburstag muss ändern

[Mod Translation - my birthday must change]
Thema:

1. Käufe per handyguthaben ausgeschöpft??? [Mod Translation: Purchases exhausted by mobile... - Similar Threads - Käufe per handyguthaben

2. changing xbox console to home 5 times per year

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing xbox console to home 5 times per year: xbox says it user can change console home setting 5 times per year and the year starts from the day using console . this is not true as the year starts from the last time change in home setting ....
  3. Problema con Forza Horizon 4 per pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema con Forza Horizon 4 per pc: Buongiorno, ho acquistato il gioco forza horizon 4 in data 29/05/2019. ho iniziato a giocarci e mi sono accorto che con qualsiasi macchina e con qualsiasi impostazione tasti ( usa mouse e...
  4. Changes to How You Purchase and Watch UFC Pay-Per-View Events on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changes to How You Purchase and Watch UFC Pay-Per-View Events on Xbox: Hello avid MMA fans! With a recent partnership between the UFC and ESPN, all UFC Pay-Per-View Events will be sold exclusively through ESPN starting now through the year 2026 in the US only. This...
  5. Возраст средств за подписку [Translation-Age of funds per subscription]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Возраст средств за подписку [Translation-Age of funds per subscription]: День добрый,списались средства за подписку которую я уже не использую около двух месяцев,хотелось бы отменить её и вернуть средства [Translation-Good Day, debited funds for a subscription that I...
  6. Money reimbursement per game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money reimbursement per game: My 5-year-old son just bought a game of 49 euros on his own. I have already deactivated the aumatic payment, but considering the amount it is possible to request a refund?...
  7. xbox one s 14 months old , 3 hours maximum per day a 9 and 7 year old playing and broken??...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s 14 months old , 3 hours maximum per day a 9 and 7 year old playing and broken??...: Hi Microsoft, Thanks for selling us a console that has lasted just over 14 months. I have since been advised to pay another £130 to have it repaired as your warranty has expired by 2 months. I...
  8. Problema con controller xbox per Windows [Problem with Xbox Controller for Windows]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema con controller xbox per Windows [Problem with Xbox Controller for Windows]: Salve a tutti. Ho un problema con la levetta analogica sinistra. Praticamente, azionandola va a regolare il volume del sistema. Perché? Translation: [Hello everyone. I have a problem with...
  9. why am i getting billed for a game that i bought a month ago on per order!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am i getting billed for a game that i bought a month ago on per order!!!!: FIRST OFF I WANT TO TALK TO A REAL [mod removed] PERSON!! YOUR PHONE NUMBER JUST HANGS UP ON ME, AND YOUR STUPID ROBOT ASK A QUESTION THING IS STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT NUMBER CAN I CALL TO...
  10. XBOX one käufe verschieben [Move XBOX one purchases]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX one käufe verschieben [Move XBOX one purchases]: Ich habe Käufe getätigt, wo mein Sohn noch unter 18 war und der möchte nun seinen eigenen Account erstellen. Kann ich die Käufe auf Ihn übertragen? [Translation - I made purchases where my son...