KBM / Mnk - no way to block/ban users

Discus and support KBM / Mnk - no way to block/ban users in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey there, I love to play ego-shooter games on xbox and of course in competitive multiplayer /pvp. But it strikes me that we got more and more... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mk4Y, Sep 21, 2019.

1. mk4Y
    mk4Y Guest

Hey there,

I love to play ego-shooter games on xbox and of course in competitive multiplayer /pvp.

But it strikes me that we got more and more kbm/mnk players in games like r6s, apex and for sure many others.

In my view and also statements of the most game devs it's cheating and not wanted for the game and the community. So I think the xbox devs have to do something to block this special hardware like xim mod and many others. they must have the possibility to
    detect this and block the hardware or also ban the users.

The games should be fair and not giving someone an advantage of reason illegal hardware.

So what what's your opinion?

:)

2. mk4Y Win User

Thanks for reply and your opinion.

Maybe it's not "illegal" to connect a xim mod with xbox (don't know) but you have an advantage with mnk and so it's not fair anymore. Maybe you can't play/aim exactly like on pc but it can't be denied that you aim better with mnk.

The next reason are the rules of the game devs and in the case of r6s/ubisoft is the statement clear. The also don't want it in the game. So it's illegal to use it.
  3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

It would be nice to see them get band, but they can always make alt accounts. technically Xbox one elite controllers are cheating because they have more buttons then a regular Xbox one controller.
  4. Chudamaru Win User

Would rather all games support keyboard and mouse natively.
  5. AridLizard Win User

the only way to stop people using a converter to use mouse and keyboard is to make a console with no USB ports and no Bluetooth with proprietary connectors for controllers so that no unlicensed 3rd party controllers or peripherals can be connected.

also, where do you stop?

do you have separate lobbies for people using Elite controllers in FPS games?

do you have separate lobbies for people using wheels in driving/racing games?

all that aside, if you see someone in a game that doesn't have mouse and keyboard support doing things that can only be done with mouse and keyboard, you can report them to Xbox for cheating/unsportsmanlike behaviour by viewing their profile (it will be
    in your Recent Players list) and using the Report option, and/or reporting them to the game devs
  6. CH1CAGOS FINEST Win User

100% agree with original poster
Thema:

1. KBM / Mnk - no way to block/ban users - Similar Threads - KBM Mnk block

2. Block

in XBoX Accessibility
    Block: I got block just bcs i say "pt" what means pterodont is a dino i ark survival , please fix this a13f6a48-13b6-48fc-b6a6-65dcf32feaeb
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Блокировка [forza horizon 4 blocking]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Блокировка [forza horizon 4 blocking]: Здравствуйте! Меня заблокировали на 30 лет в Forza Horizon 4, пожалуйста разблокируйте. Я осознал свои ошибки и впредь такого не повторится! Очень надеюсь на ваше великодушие. ___[Hello! I was...
  4. Unblocking a game - which is NOT blocked on Family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unblocking a game - which is NOT blocked on Family...: Hi My son wants to play a game which he plays every week. Tonight the game begins to load up, then he's told it's blocked by a parent - namely me - and I need to enter my 6 digit pin code to...
  5. Your network settings are blocking you from using party chat but its for the xbox beta app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Your network settings are blocking you from using party chat but its for the xbox beta app.: Literally no idea how to fix this cant find anything on this problem it has the same error code as the xbox one. dbf784b2-cfc4-44ad-9b68-a1df79107cf5
  6. comment bloquer les joueurs inconnus ? [Mod Translation - how to block unknown players?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    comment bloquer les joueurs inconnus ? [Mod Translation - how to block unknown players?]: bonjour voila je cherche un moyen pour éviter que les joueurs qui ne sont pas dans ma liste d'amis ne puissent communiquer avec moi , ni par message et ni par chat vocal. Car je n'arrive pas a...
  7. Server connectivity: blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Server connectivity: blocked: I've looked at a bunch of solutions, none of which helped, and I am not going to enable DMZ as a tech suggested on a different thread. My ports are forwarded as follows: 88,3544,3074,60209 UDP...
  8. Account is blocked from making purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account is blocked from making purchases: Is there any way I can speak to a human being about this issue? I have not used my account in several months and when I tried to make a purchase today, I got the message that my account was...
  9. Am I blocking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I blocking?: I can't answer any questions I'm not doing anything wrong no insult fe67ccb2-2a2f-44cf-8b43-3fe0ae7ba000
  10. MnK adapters on Scarlett

in XBoX on Consoles
    MnK adapters on Scarlett: Hello, Is there anyway that next gen consoles will solve the problem with MnK(adapter) users o xbox. It getting really ridiculous Together with DDOSing in highly competetive games. I would hope...