Keanu Reeves in Cyberpunk 2077!!!

Discus and support Keanu Reeves in Cyberpunk 2077!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looks very inviting indeed. Will look forward to seeing/hearing more 9642197e-6a3f-46af-b7aa-57e312432802 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Widget1979, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Widget1979
    Widget1979 Guest

Looks very inviting indeed. Will look forward to seeing/hearing more

:)

Widget1979, Jun 11, 2019
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

What was the most exciting part about E3?

Keanu Reeves being part of Cyberpunk 2077
  3. TimidMinds Win User

What new game are you mose excited about?

Cyberpunk 2077 (who wouldn't want a game with keanu reeves in it), Borderlands 3, Pokemon, and Animal Crossing :)
  4. Real Dangerr Win User

E3

The most exciting thing of E3 was 2 things for me Blair Witch and that Keanu Reeves is in Cyberpunk 2077. Dissatisfied about Battletoads!
  5. BarbecueSausage Win User

So they're giving a free copy of Cyberpunk to the guy who shouted at Keanu xD

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-06-10-cd-projekt-gives-free-copy-of-cyberpunk-2077-to-guy-who-shouted-youre-breathtaking-at-keanu-reeves
  6. BarbecueSausage Win User

So they're giving a free copy of Cyberpunk to the guy who shouted at Keanu xD

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-06-10-cd-projekt-gives-free-copy-of-cyberpunk-2077-to-guy-who-shouted-youre-breathtaking-at-keanu-reeves
Thema:

1. Keanu Reeves in Cyberpunk 2077!!! - Similar Threads - Keanu Reeves Cyberpunk

2. Cyberpunk 2077 I Tnink Will Be The Best Game Ever,But Can You Make Collector Edition Xbox...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cyberpunk 2077 I Tnink Will Be The Best Game Ever,But Can You Make Collector Edition Xbox...: Cyberpunk 2077 I Tnink Will Be The Best Game Ever,But Can You Make Collector Edition Xbox Series X 18b29a52-c914-4f3e-ab7a-d6c37b1fcb38
  3. Cyberpunk 2077 refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cyberpunk 2077 refund: I received an email telling me I would be refunded for cyberpunk 2077 for xbox one 3 days ago and still haven't received any payment, anyone else in the same boat?...
  4. Refund cyberpunk 2077

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund cyberpunk 2077: I recieved an email that cyberpunk was refunded. When i checked my bank acount i havent seen any new transfers from microsoft. Ive waited about a week and still no transfer has been made. I then...
  5. i preordered cyberpunk 2077 but it says that i didnt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered cyberpunk 2077 but it says that i didnt: everyday i get on my xbox and try to open cyberpunk, but today i opened it and it said "to play this you need to buy it, either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was canceled" i didnt...
  6. Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again: [img] Looks like it going to launch around, within or on the day of the Xbox Series X release, At this point it may as well just have been a game for the next gen consoles only. Despite the...
  7. XBox One X Cyberpunk Limited Edition.......Release des Games verschoben [XBox One X...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X Cyberpunk Limited Edition.......Release des Games verschoben [XBox One X...: Hallo, mich würde gerne mal wissen was Microsoft zum verschieben des Spiels sagt. Es wird nun auf den 19.11.2020 verschoben, was wohl zeitgleich mit dem Release der XBox Series X ist. Ich als...
  8. so I have the new cyberpunk X and I'm in the alpha skip ahead group

in XboX Insiders
    so I have the new cyberpunk X and I'm in the alpha skip ahead group: and if I put my settings to 4k I get green snow on my screen once I move it back down to 1080 and restart its fine. submitted by /u/McNuttyNutz [link] [comments]
  9. Cyberpunk Xbox One X free content?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk Xbox One X free content?: So once I signed into a Microsoft account after the set up, I was directed to a page that let me claim 1 month of game pass, the Cyberpunk game and another Cyberpunk game, I assume to be the first...
  10. Digital direct content missing Xbox One X Cyberpunk 2077 limited edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Digital direct content missing Xbox One X Cyberpunk 2077 limited edition: Hi guys! Received this bundle today from Amazon and I was trying to redeem Digital Direct Xbox Game Pass and Cyberpunk 2077, the issue is that my Xbox did not offer me anything during setup and...