Keep crashing on minecraft dungeon windows 10 edition

Discus and support Keep crashing on minecraft dungeon windows 10 edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, My game keep crashing after i've reached like level 25++. before that it was all fine, but i keep getting crashes like 5times+ during 1-2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YS.Tan, Aug 22, 2021.

1. YS.Tan
    YS.Tan Guest

Hi there,

My game keep crashing after i've reached like level 25++. before that it was all fine, but i keep getting crashes like 5times+ during 1-2 hours i play, and be aware this is NOT including those immediate crash after i load my character or start the game.

Please help.

:)

YS.Tan, Aug 22, 2021
  2. DerSkyless Win User

I can't install minecraft dungeons, but was able to buy it

Having an up-to-date version of Windows 10 does not guarantee that this game actually works on this computer. The system specifications must match at least the minimum requirements.

The Minecraft Dungeons Launcher is not the same version as the windows 10 microsoft store edition, that's why you're being sent to the minecraft website to buy it, since you don't own this version. If you go to https://www.minecraft.net/store/minecraft-dungeons-windows,
    you'll notice that there are three options to buy;

• Windows 7 and up: This is the Launcher Edition,
      which you probably do not own.
    • Windows 10: This is the Microsoft Store Edition,
      which you probably own.
    • Hero Edition - Windows 10: Also the version from the Microsoft store, but the premium edition.

Also note that the microsoft store also shows two versions of Minecraft Dungeons, additionally to the other versions that can be purchased on the minecraft website;

• Windows 10 Edition
    • Xbox One Edition

Make sure to have selected the correct edition of it, which is here: https://www.microsoft.com/p/minecraft-dungeons/9P8MK4NC0LJB
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there YS welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Have you tried uninstalling and installing the game?
  4. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Minecraft dungeons

5. Typhlosion9 Win User

Minecraft dungeons

In order to be able to play Minecraft dungeons on pc, you will need to purchase the windows 10 version of the game.
    Buy Minecraft Dungeons - Windows 10 - Microsoft Store
    oh ok well that is kind of dumb and it should work with the same microsoft account but wait what about the cloud save of a character.
  6. KahlanSkye Win User

can't reinstall minecraft

I'm not talking about minecraft dungeons, im talking about windows 10 minecraft. thanks though
Thema:

1. Keep crashing on minecraft dungeon windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - Keep crashing minecraft

2. Minecraft bedrock on windows 10 keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock on windows 10 keeps crashing: Hello, recently my game has repeatedly crashed for minecraft on windows 10, the issue started when joining my fiends world since then I have been unable to play when he is online. It usually...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing on any version 1.16+ (bedrock)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing on any version 1.16+ (bedrock): So if I open up Minecraft it crashes EVERYTIME in the white loading screen before even launching in any version that's 1.16+. I have downgraded to 1.14.30 using mclauncher, and it works fine...
  4. Insider Hub Keeps Crashing When I Try To Leave Minecraft Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Insider Hub Keeps Crashing When I Try To Leave Minecraft Beta: I have tried every method under the sun, deleting Minecraft then trying, deleting Minecraft, restarting my pc then trying to leave, if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated submitted...
  5. My Xbox series x keeps crashing while playing Minecraft

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series x keeps crashing while playing Minecraft: My Xbox keeps freezing and crashing while playing Minecraft, it’s happened twice in the span of 2 hours of playing, any ideas? submitted by /u/Fishing_63 [link] [comments]
  6. Minecraft keeps crashing on one world

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft keeps crashing on one world: Back in mid December, my most used world stopped working. Everytime I try to get on, it stops for 2-3 minutes on the loading screen and then proceeds to kick me off. Its just one world tho. I've...
  7. My Minecraft keeps on crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft keeps on crashing: I downloaded some mods on Mc Addons for Minecraft and now every time I try and load in my game crashes I deleted all my saved data but it still crashes right when it says syncing data I can’t even...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 keeps crashing: I have had Minecraft for windows 10 for a quite some time now and its now crashing after I updated it. i tried everything from reset and uninstall to updating windows and my drivers....
  9. Minecraft worlds keep deleting and crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft worlds keep deleting and crashing: I am playing on windows in the xbox consle my minecraft always freezes and makes me walk into random directions also my minecraft worlds always delete by themselves im starting to get irratated by...
  10. Minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing: When ever I try to sign in to any xbox account it crashes, I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the game and that hasn't helped 8f752308-acfb-49e2-8098-7aeca0fa9dca