Keep Disconnecting

Discus and support Keep Disconnecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently I've been disconnecting from Xbox live randomly sometimes right after I sign in sometimes 5 minutes after and sometimes a hour after signing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Micronutrients, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Keep Disconnecting

Recently I've been disconnecting from Xbox live randomly sometimes right after I sign in sometimes 5 minutes after and sometimes a hour after signing in. I was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this problem or if someone could help me fix it.

This is what I have done already

Turned of my Xbox take out all the cables and restart it

Restart my Modem and Router

Re download profiles and clear system cache

:)

Micronutrients, Aug 13, 2014
  2. Miss Ermine
    Miss Ermine Guest
    Miss Ermine, Aug 13, 2014
  3. CreepySaints
    CreepySaints Guest
    keep disconnecting

ok now i can play olmost all online games but black ops 2 still disconects my friend can play black ops 2 with his profiel in my house strange

CreepySaints, Aug 13, 2014
  4. NutmegWolf
    NutmegWolf Guest

Keep Disconnecting

Have you done a power cycle of the console? I'm asking because I'm having the exact same problem with my 360 and it started about two days ago. I'm completely fine playing on the One but my 360 can't stay logged in.

NutmegWolf, Aug 13, 2014
  5. taidara Win User

keeps on disconnecting

What is the make & model of your modem/router?
  6. Eden0032 Win User

keeps on disconnecting

Thanks for the replies. I can verify that everything said above is as it should be. I can connect fine with 1 and 2 Xboxes. All mw3 data is good.
  7. taidara Win User

keeps on disconnecting

So you are using multiple xboxes connecting to the same router? If you power off your network equipement (modem/router) for a couple of minutes and then reconnect everything back again, starting with
    only your Xbox connected. Could you verify if you can connect properly.

Could you check the MW3 game content stored on your Xbox if it might have become corrupted or is incomplete.

Appreciate if you could post up the make & model of your modem/router.

UPnP is an essential part when having multiple xboxes connected to the same router so could you make sure it is turned on.

Thanks!
  8. Eden0032 Win User

keeps on disconnecting

Right, I know for sure its not the router. Because my brothers Xbox is fully working. It only does it while playing mw3 online which is strange. This is about as helpful as possible. Oh and I am using the Xbox skim, which connects wirelessly.
  9. Eden0032 Win User

keeps on disconnecting

Right, I have tried restarting the network, no change. I have tried clearing cache too. It only seems to do it when I'm playing online on MW3. Everything seems fine to me.
Thema:

Keep Disconnecting

1. Keep Disconnecting - Similar Threads - Keep Disconnecting

2. Controllers keep disconnecting!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers keep disconnecting!: Hello. We are having an issue. Before responding please read as we have tried a ton of different things. We have 2 xbox ones. We are only having the issue on one of them. I will call them...
  3. Xbox one controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one controller keeps disconnecting: I have an Xbox one purchased in the UK OS Version: 10.0.18363.7196 I have 2 xbox one wireless controllers. Both experience the problem I am about to describe. This problem occurs across all...
  4. Controller keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

in XboX Insiders
    Controller keeps disconnecting and reconnecting: I'm using a Series 2 elite with the latest firmware update connected to a OnePlus 7t on the latest update for it as well. The first time I connected I did not have this issue, but every time after...
  5. My Xbox keeps disconnecting from my wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    My Xbox keeps disconnecting from my wifi: My Xbox keeps disconnecting from my wifi Hello JFKsRifleTrifle, Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you...
  6. Xbox One S wi-fi suddenly keeps disconnecting every ~15mins (faulty wifi card?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S wi-fi suddenly keeps disconnecting every ~15mins (faulty wifi card?): Hello, The wi-fi on my Xbox One S suddenly stopped working consistently this past weekend. It now disconnects every ~15 minutes. I can restart the console or re-connect the wi-fi network to get...
  7. Xbox One X controller keeps disconnecting?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X controller keeps disconnecting?: Every time that I fully shutdown my Xbox I have to turn on/off my controller 10-20 times until the controller pair properly with the console. Or I have to use the cable. I saw a lot of people with...
  8. Console keeps getting disconnected

in XboX Insiders
    Console keeps getting disconnected: Started noticing this recently. Check into this issue submitted by /u/JoeySTRIKE_alt [link] [comments]
  9. Party Chat keeps disconnecting after about an hour of use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat keeps disconnecting after about an hour of use: My party chat keeps disconnecting after being in a party with friends for about and hour. I do a hard reset, and it works again for about an hour. Seems to have started last night, and only does...
  10. New Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting from console

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting from console: Hi All, I bought a new xbox one controller (wireless) to use with my xbox one S roughly two months ago. The controller worked perfectly for a couple of weeks and then began disconnecting mid use...