Keep games after cancelling Xbox Ultimate Pass?

Discus and support Keep games after cancelling Xbox Ultimate Pass? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; If i get the Xbox Ultimate Game Pass and decide i dont like it do i get to keep any games that I acquire during the use of the pass or do they go away... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Nekcuta, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Nekcuta
    Nekcuta Guest

If i get the Xbox Ultimate Game Pass and decide i dont like it do i get to keep any games that I acquire during the use of the pass or do they go away upon cancellation?

:)

Nekcuta, Nov 30, 2019
  2. H3PA80R Win User

Question on Xbox gamepass / gold / gamepass ult / pc gamepass

Please also keep in mind, that if you cancel your game pass ultimate it will also cancel gold and the game pass subscription aswell in that moment you cancel your ultimate subscription.
  3. A Matt K Win User

After your subscription ends you will loose all access to the games unless u end up buying it.
  4. crazydude1965 Win User

Unless you bought them or there games with gold you loose them i believe
  5. NaZoooom Win User

I do believe that your save file will remain and you can leave the game installed but when you choose to start playing the game, you will be prompted for either a disc or asked to purchase the game from the store because there is no membership linked to
    your account.

In the early days of GamePass, I used to come and go from the service but kept Sea of Thieves installed on my system. Couldn’t play it without subscription, but it was there when I reactiviated it.

Hope that helps . :)
  6. SOD GRavEDiggER Win User

You can buy them through the game pass but once you cancel game pass you will lose access to the games but will stay installed on your console until you remove them.
Thema:

1. Keep games after cancelling Xbox Ultimate Pass? - Similar Threads - Keep games cancelling

2. (BUG) Xbox Game Bar keeps resetting layout of widgets in this menu

in XboX Insiders
    (BUG) Xbox Game Bar keeps resetting layout of widgets in this menu: [IMG] submitted by /u/ZainJamil679 [link] [comments]
  3. Keeping downloaded Games off of xbox360 HDD

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeping downloaded Games off of xbox360 HDD: My limited edition Gears of War Xbox360 Console finally died with a red ring of death after 10+years of use. The issue I have is all the downloaded games I have saved on the HDD. Games that were...
  4. My Xbox one says all my games are corrupt, and keeps randomly uninstalling the games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one says all my games are corrupt, and keeps randomly uninstalling the games.: Hi, I hope someone can help me. I have been having trouble with my Xbox One since just after Christmas. I installed a new game (Little Nightmares from the Xbox store), and not long after this...
  5. My xbox crashes on games and then I turn it off but then it just keeps Turning off and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox crashes on games and then I turn it off but then it just keeps Turning off and...: Hello everyoen i have a problem with my xbox were it crashes on a game or the menu section them i usually leave it for 10-15 minutes to see if it reloads, if it doesnt i shut down my xbox by...
  6. Dashboard keep saying I have 1 game/app update but I don't

in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard keep saying I have 1 game/app update but I don't: Yes, I've already reported via Xbox. This has been going on for several updates now. I go to manage appa and game and it displays "Updates 1", I click and there are no updates. When I back out...
  7. I Checked the Box that States "Keep My Games & Apps Up To Date", But It Doesn't.

in XboX Insiders
    I Checked the Box that States "Keep My Games & Apps Up To Date", But It Doesn't.: When I go to My Games & Apps, and click on Manage > Updates, there are virtually always updates. Why is this? submitted by /u/SenileTomato [link] [comments]
  8. Skip Ahead Alpha - Keep Games Up To Date Not Working

in XboX Insiders
    Skip Ahead Alpha - Keep Games Up To Date Not Working: I've found that my games are no longer being kept up to date, despite the "Keep my games & apps up to date" setting being enabled. I just found 9 titles sat there. At least the "update all"...
  9. Can I keep free play games forever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I keep free play games forever: Hi, So I got a game with gold free play days that I really like. I was wondering if I get to keep that game forever cause I really love it right now. 9fe20d32-46b7-4d41-b399-617131f0efc3
  10. Xbox One X games keep crashing and kick me to home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X games keep crashing and kick me to home: When I start a game, it begins to load, but will crash and kick me to the home screen. I have been having this issue for a few months now and have been scouring the internet trying every little...