Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase...

Discus and support Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase on the xbox store and cant figure out how to contact an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by eh iM SQUIRREL, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase...

Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase on the xbox store and cant figure out how to contact an actual human being to discuss my problem with. What can I do to actually talk to someone that isn't a robot
    that's just gonna hang up or recommend something that has nothing to do with what I need?

:)

eh iM SQUIRREL, Jun 3, 2019
  2. YOU LOST2ACHICK Win User

Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase on the xbox store and cant figure out how to contact an actual human being to discuss my problem with?

I think this is an issue that others are having also. The best way to contact support is to request a call back.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase on the xbox store and cant figure out how to contact an actual human being to discuss my problem with?

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  4. Allebas Win User

Hi

What region are you in?
  5. StevenSF3 Win User

6. Dyno69 Win User

Delivery/Order History Question

i have contacted Microsoft support 10 times today, i keep getting transferred around, ive now been told i need to talk to "post sales" but its a internal number and anytime they transfer me i get the "were closed" message
Thema:

Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase...

1. Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase... - Similar Threads - Keep getting message

2. I keep getting this message and I don't know how to fix it!

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting this message and I don't know how to fix it!: [img] I even got it when a match was starting! And when I exit to desktop it gives me a Fatal Error with no code. Please help... 5344ebfb-bb95-4b52-91cb-0ce5a36fc94f
  3. keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...: When trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc in drive), I keep getting the 'Not Ready Yet message! All help gratefully received.... fae72a80-7740-4c6e-b769-a363b6dff674
  4. Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheDorkKnight8BG [link] [comments]
  5. Trying to complete a quest and keep getting an error message.

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to complete a quest and keep getting an error message.: There's a quest called "Browse for help" and everytime i try to complete it a get an error message with a red symbol that says "This item is no longer available" submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart...
  6. Can we please do something about the [mod removed] spam I keep getting in my messages?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we please do something about the [mod removed] spam I keep getting in my messages?: I'd like to suggest that people have to play a/some game/s or something before they can send messages. I keep getting [mod removed] spam in my messages. Like I'm too dumb to find it if I want to....
  7. Keep getting spam messages and friend requests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting spam messages and friend requests: As the title says. I'm getting like 10 of these a day! They are friend requests from "people" with a gamerscore of 0 and I also receive pervetic and flirtatious messages every single day. I do...
  8. i can't add my credit card into the account because afterwards i keep getting the message your ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't add my credit card into the account because afterwards i keep getting the message your ...: i currently can't add a credit card on my xbox and after evrytime i press save it brings me back to the card holder name screen and said the name you say on here does not match with the name given...
  9. have premium version of microsoft mahjong and keep getting error message 303019 and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    have premium version of microsoft mahjong and keep getting error message 303019 and ...: keep getting message 303018 and 016000 which doesn't enable me to load premium version of Microsoft mahjong--help 1e06f214-889c-4f33-bf93-ba0575824211
  10. Here is the message I keep getting: Problem loading Daily Challenge data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Here is the message I keep getting: Problem loading Daily Challenge data: Where is support? Here is the message I keep getting: Problem loading Daily Challenge data . a8bccd53-5db2-4829-8045-674388f844ea