Keep getting chucked off xbox

Discus and support Keep getting chucked off xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Keep getting chucked off xbox, all games! Reverts to homescreen after approx 15 minutes. Throws me out of xbox live. Have tried a power reset.....any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by freddiewitham, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Keep getting chucked off xbox

Keep getting chucked off xbox, all games! Reverts to homescreen after approx 15 minutes. Throws me out of xbox live. Have tried a power reset.....any other suggestions?

:)

freddiewitham, Jan 22, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello freddiewitham, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > General > Network setting > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address: clear

Then, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If the issue keeps on happening, it’s possible that the local save for your games has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.

First, delete the local save:
    1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button  on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of your controller.
    2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live.

Try playing the games again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. MISFITSWITCH Win User

TDM

You can chuck some my way. I am getting sick of playing with people that never use there kits. Last night i needed ammo. I was around 3 people that had it. I keep hitting select over and over. My guy keep requesting ammo, But nothing. I chuck a pack when
    ever people are around me no matter what. People all ways need ammo and meds.
  4. Ron Limo Driver Win User

suggestions to combat hackers and cheats

We could have Chuck Norris for a PSA telling kids to knock it off.
  5. odacrew1 Win User

The one question that cannot truly be answered...

How much could a wood chuck, chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? Was that the question no one has answered, Mr Wizard? XD
  6. CeaselessKarma Win User

Lancer vs Hammerburst vs Retro Lancer

Retro! I enjoy egging people to get within close range for me to chuck bullets into and when I'm feeling most dastardly I like to catch people off-gaurd and Retro Charge them!
Thema:

1. Keep getting chucked off xbox - Similar Threads - Keep getting chucked

2. Xbox One X with random shutdown's keeps getting send back unrepaired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X with random shutdown's keeps getting send back unrepaired: Hello, I don't know what to do anymore so I will post my question here. My Xbox One X keeps shutting down randomly. Two times already I sent it in for repairs and got it back with only the...
  3. my xbox keeps signing me out, but i cant get in unless i restart my xbox. how do i fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox keeps signing me out, but i cant get in unless i restart my xbox. how do i fix this?: hello so my xbox keeps signing me out and i cant get in unless i sign in again. and i'm afraid if i delete then create my account again, i will lose EVERYTHING. tell me how to fix this. i really...
  4. Keep getting error 0x80070070 eventhough there is plenty of free space on hard drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting error 0x80070070 eventhough there is plenty of free space on hard drives: Trying to update the store app on my Xbox One, but every time I get the error 0x80070070 need to free up space on hard disk. On the internal drive there is about 310 GB of free space (update is...
  5. Keep getting chucked off xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting chucked off xbox: Xbox one. Error messages every game I play saying taking too long to load and reverts to main screen. I did a soft reset, no help. Did a factory re set last night and started again. Same issues....
  6. Keep getting kicked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting kicked: Why do I keep getting logged out of Xbox live in the middle of a game 2a976005-ef0b-4959-b168-e36afe2c53db
  7. My xbox keeps muffling my music when it gets loud

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox keeps muffling my music when it gets loud: So I listen to music alot of the time especially when playing games and I usually have it close to full blast but on xbox when my music should be hitting the loud part filled with bass xbox just...
  8. I keep getting an error message on my Minecraft PS4 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting an error message on my Minecraft PS4 account: Hello, This morning I tried to log in to a server in minecraft, but it said "verify your microsoft services". But i could not find that anywhere. So I logged out on my PS4 to try and log back in...
  9. Keep getting this issue on my Xbox series x was working fine 1 hour ago. Weird part is I...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting this issue on my Xbox series x was working fine 1 hour ago. Weird part is I...: [IMG] submitted by /u/joshmary1 [link] [comments]
  10. I keep getting kicked off of Xbox live at the same time everyday.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting kicked off of Xbox live at the same time everyday.: I have been having this issue recently that I have never had before with my xbox live. Every night whenever I am doing anything that requires internet, once it hit midnight my xbox doesn't work at...