Keep getting disconnected from FN and Xbox.

Discus and support Keep getting disconnected from FN and Xbox. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep getting disconnected from xbox live and fortnite. Im using a very fast connection with a wired ethernet cable. I also get kicked out the game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Psilocybxns, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Psilocybxns
    Psilocybxns Guest

I keep getting disconnected from xbox live and fortnite. Im using a very fast connection with a wired ethernet cable. I also get kicked out the game and it says that ‘i need to insert a disk’ to play. This photo is also another problem
    Keep getting disconnected from FN and Xbox. [​IMG]

:)

Psilocybxns, Mar 7, 2019
  2. BTRUITT95 Win User

I keep getting disconnected from xbox live and fortnite. Im using a very fast connection with a wired ethernet cable. I also get kicked out the game and it says that ‘i need to insert a disk’ to play. This photo is also another problem
    [​IMG]
    you should be running ok now, MS servers had been having issues for the past 2-3 days i see as of right now the issues are finnally fix and all instances of the servers are up& running. the last one to be fix was purchases and content. Which kept you from
    buying anything , downloading what was purchased. I hope everything is going great now if not let us know.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

4. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Xbox Fan,

Thank you for reaching out. If you haven't already done so, try
    reinstalling the game
    by doing the following:

1. From Home, select My games & apps, and then select
      See all.
    2. When you’ve highlighted something to uninstall, press the Menu button on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game & add-ons, then Uninstall all.
    Once it's finished installing, go ahead and try launching the game. Let us know how it goes! :D
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

6. Psilocybxns Win User

I have done thay several times before posting this thread
Thema:

1. Keep getting disconnected from FN and Xbox. - Similar Threads - Keep getting disconnected

2. I keep get disconnected from the internet

in XboX Insiders
    I keep get disconnected from the internet: Only started happening since the last alpha update I have hard reset my Xbox and my modem multiple times and nothing changes submitted by /u/Danthisiswhoiam [link] [comments]
  3. i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare: what can I do to stop getting disconnected from server on armored warfare, while in garage, game is un playable. 647486d7-3a1d-4eac-8cd3-ff63182cb732
  4. I keep getting disconnected from party chat

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I keep getting disconnected from party chat: I keep getting disconnected from party chat Sounds like you may have n.a.t. issues, related to port forwarding. Check out the link below for an overview of the subject PORT FORWARDING INFO...
  5. Why do I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games...: Can anyone suggest why I keep getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live when playing backwards compatible Xbox 360 titles on my Xbox One even though my Xbox One is still connected to Xbox Live?...
  6. KEEP GETTING DISCONNECTED FROM XBOX LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    KEEP GETTING DISCONNECTED FROM XBOX LIVE: I log on to Xbox live, play for like 5 min, and the it showers error: sing-in status changed. Some times it lets me log bakk in and some time it dosent but its been doing this for the past 3 days...
  7. Comcast: I keep getting disconnected from wifi

Comcast: I keep getting disconnected from wifi: Comcast (ISPs): I keep getting disconnected from wifi Hello! Since you've already hard reset your system several times, here's a few other things to try. Power down & Disconnect your system from...
  8. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Keeping getting disconnected from my wireless ...

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Keeping getting disconnected from my wireless ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Keeping getting disconnected from my wireless internet This may help. Xbox One Disconnection Help | Xbox Live Disconnect | Xbox Live Problems...
  9. My friends keep getting disconnected mid game in Deep Rock galactic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends keep getting disconnected mid game in Deep Rock galactic: My friends and I own the game on the Windows Store because we also play this on the Xbox. All of us are on PC and my friends connect to me. When I start a game usually halfway through one of my...
  10. I keep getting disconnected after I win

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting disconnected after I win: Why do I keep getting disconnected after I played the whole game and cannot open bags or get my winnings? 038d3160-4439-41e4-a326-bd51df37ce52