Keep getting disconnected from games.to

Discus and support Keep getting disconnected from games.to in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time i join a game on COD/ Black ops 2. I join the match and i play for a little bit, maybe about 10 minutes into the game, it says "connection... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iiMysty, Aug 4, 2014.

1. iiMysty
    iiMysty Guest

Every time i join a game on COD/ Black ops 2. I join the match and i play for a little bit, maybe about 10 minutes into the game, it says "connection interrupted" for about 45 seconds straight. i can't hear other players and i cant hear gun shots.
    and then in boots me out of the game. meanwhile puts me on probation for "leaving to many games" when in reality i'm not leaving them i just keep getting booted from them. I would say maybe 3 out of the 40 matches i join into, i don't get booted, but that
    only happens rarely. does anyone know whats happening? and any way for me to fix this? sometime i also get booted offline but i can just connect back to xbox live. i don't really know what's happening. one of my friends told me that i could be getting DDOS'D
    but that means i get booted offline for a long period of time.

:)

iiMysty, Aug 4, 2014
  2. Whats with all the updates? Keep getting disconnected from games.to o_O

I keep getting disconnected from parties =/

Queen x HunT3r, Aug 4, 2014
  3. EndrzGame
    EndrzGame Guest
    Keep getting disconnected from LIVE

So, I started my play session about 45 minutes ago. First thing I noticed was that during Halo: Reach it took a long time for my info to load up from the servers, (rank, custom gear, challenge progression). Played a couple of matches no problem. Then my
    info disappeared. Ok, I figure there's more people on than usual what with all the new Halo announcements today.

I then go and play some Pinball FX2: No problems there.

Then I switch to some Virtua Fighter 5. As the game is loading up I get disconnected. I exit the game to the dash and then I'm reconnected. I then jump back into the game only to be disconnected again.

At this point I got out to the dash to test my connection. It's says that I should reset my router/modem. I don't use a router. I plug straight into my modem. So, I reset it and I still can't connect. Says that my ISP may be blocking the connection. Somehow
    I don't think this is the case.

Any help would be appreciated.

EndrzGame, Aug 4, 2014
  4. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest

Try another game or, unplug your modem/router for a while......

Maybe other players are just trying harder.... Single or Local play should still work Keep getting disconnected from games.to :)

Good Luck!!!!

BongKaos, Aug 5, 2014
  5. BongKaos Win User

Try another game or, unplug your modem/router for a while......

Maybe other players are just trying harder.... Single or Local play should still work :)

Good Luck!!!!
  6. THE W1LD L1FE 7 Win User

Keep getting disconnected from live

have you found a fix to this because I have the same problem?
  7. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Th3LostProdigy, if you only encounter disconnections while playing those two games and sending messages but nowhere else I would recommend redownloading your profile. Give it a shot and let us know if that helps.

If that doesn't help or you experience disconnections no matter what you are doing, I'll want to reconfirm your settings. First, are you now using a wired or wireless connection? Can you try a wired connection to your modem and let me know if the problem
    persists? In addition, once you experience a disconnection run a connection test and let me know if you receive any X,Y,Z codes.

op3peat, it looks like you need some assistance and I would be more than happy to help you out! It looks like you have all the right information started so if you can post it in a new thread by following this link I would be very appreciative:

forums.xbox.com/.../addpost.aspx
    . Thank you! :)
  8. taidara Win User

Thanks Th3Lost! You did say that you have tried a modem connection without any luck. Have you configured your modem in any way? Try a modem connection as follows: Unplug your modem including all devices connected through your modem. Leave modem off for 20
    minutes and plug in the Ethernet cord for WAN/internet followed by the power cord and wait for the modem to connect properly. Connect the Xbox to the modem. On your Xbox, reset Xbox network settings back to the defaults. Test your Xbox network connection.
    Post back and let us know if this change anything from your previous test.
  9. Chris21ce Win User

I have found some information which may help you with your problem please go here

support.xbox.com/.../browse

and please reply if any of these steps fix or don't fix your connection.

Thanks
Thema:

1. Keep getting disconnected from games.to - Similar Threads - Keep getting disconnected

2. Console keeps getting disconnected

in XboX Insiders
    Console keeps getting disconnected: Started noticing this recently. Check into this issue submitted by /u/JoeySTRIKE_alt [link] [comments]
  3. Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.: [img] My minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from microsoft account/xbox live then nobody can join.It does it instantly and I don't know why.I can join others perfectly but noone...
  4. I keep getting disconnected from party chat !!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected from party chat !!: This is really destroying my night off. I keep getting disconnected from the party chat. My NAT type is open, but its been happening for the past three hours. Ive hard restarted five times....
  5. I keep get disconnected from the internet

in XboX Insiders
    I keep get disconnected from the internet: Only started happening since the last alpha update I have hard reset my Xbox and my modem multiple times and nothing changes submitted by /u/Danthisiswhoiam [link] [comments]
  6. i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare: what can I do to stop getting disconnected from server on armored warfare, while in garage, game is un playable. 647486d7-3a1d-4eac-8cd3-ff63182cb732
  7. I keep getting disconnected from party chat

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I keep getting disconnected from party chat: I keep getting disconnected from party chat Sounds like you may have n.a.t. issues, related to port forwarding. Check out the link below for an overview of the subject PORT FORWARDING INFO...
  8. Why do I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games...: Can anyone suggest why I keep getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live when playing backwards compatible Xbox 360 titles on my Xbox One even though my Xbox One is still connected to Xbox Live?...
  9. Keep getting disconnected from FN and Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting disconnected from FN and Xbox.: I keep getting disconnected from xbox live and fortnite. Im using a very fast connection with a wired ethernet cable. I also get kicked out the game and it says that ‘i need to insert a disk’ to...
  10. KEEP GETTING DISCONNECTED FROM XBOX LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    KEEP GETTING DISCONNECTED FROM XBOX LIVE: I log on to Xbox live, play for like 5 min, and the it showers error: sing-in status changed. Some times it lets me log bakk in and some time it dosent but its been doing this for the past 3 days...