KEEP GETTING DISCONNECTED FROM XBOX LIVE

Discus and support KEEP GETTING DISCONNECTED FROM XBOX LIVE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I log on to Xbox live, play for like 5 min, and the it showers error: sing-in status changed. Some times it lets me log bakk in and some time it dosent... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mister3w, Feb 13, 2019.

1. mister3w
    mister3w Guest

I log on to Xbox live, play for like 5 min, and the it showers error: sing-in status changed. Some times it lets me log bakk in and some time it dosent but its been doing this for the past 3 days now

:)

mister3w, Feb 13, 2019
  2. LookedEmu Win User

Consistently kicked from XBox Live

I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live why
  3. CJM86 Win User

I'm having a problem signing in.

same with me I keep getting disconnected from xbox live and will not sign me in
  4. AustinLN Win User

Disconnecting from Xbox Live.

This is definitely not a unique issue.

I keep getting disconnected from xbox live either while trying to find a match, during the match, or sometimes ill go a couple matches then get disconnected from xbox live all together and i have to re-connect to live.

I played with a friend in a party and I actually stayed in like 10 matches before getting disconnected.
  5. THE W1LD L1FE 7 Win User

Keep getting disconnected from live

have you found a fix to this because I have the same problem?
  6. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Keep getting disconnected from live

Th3LostProdigy, if you only encounter disconnections while playing those two games and sending messages but nowhere else I would recommend redownloading your profile. Give it a shot and let us know if that helps.

If that doesn't help or you experience disconnections no matter what you are doing, I'll want to reconfirm your settings. First, are you now using a wired or wireless connection? Can you try a wired connection to your modem and let me know if the problem
    persists? In addition, once you experience a disconnection run a connection test and let me know if you receive any X,Y,Z codes.

op3peat, it looks like you need some assistance and I would be more than happy to help you out! It looks like you have all the right information started so if you can post it in a new thread by following this link I would be very appreciative:

forums.xbox.com/.../addpost.aspx
    . Thank you! :)
Thema:

1. KEEP GETTING DISCONNECTED FROM XBOX LIVE - Similar Threads - KEEP GETTING DISCONNECTED

2. I keep get disconnected from the internet

in XboX Insiders
    I keep get disconnected from the internet: Only started happening since the last alpha update I have hard reset my Xbox and my modem multiple times and nothing changes submitted by /u/Danthisiswhoiam [link] [comments]
  3. i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare: what can I do to stop getting disconnected from server on armored warfare, while in garage, game is un playable. 647486d7-3a1d-4eac-8cd3-ff63182cb732
  4. I keep getting disconnected from party chat

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I keep getting disconnected from party chat: I keep getting disconnected from party chat Sounds like you may have n.a.t. issues, related to port forwarding. Check out the link below for an overview of the subject PORT FORWARDING INFO...
  5. Why do I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games...: Can anyone suggest why I keep getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live when playing backwards compatible Xbox 360 titles on my Xbox One even though my Xbox One is still connected to Xbox Live?...
  6. Keep getting disconnected from FN and Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting disconnected from FN and Xbox.: I keep getting disconnected from xbox live and fortnite. Im using a very fast connection with a wired ethernet cable. I also get kicked out the game and it says that ‘i need to insert a disk’ to...
  7. Comcast: I keep getting disconnected from wifi

Comcast: I keep getting disconnected from wifi: Comcast (ISPs): I keep getting disconnected from wifi Hello! Since you've already hard reset your system several times, here's a few other things to try. Power down & Disconnect your system from...
  8. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Keeping getting disconnected from my wireless ...

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Keeping getting disconnected from my wireless ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Keeping getting disconnected from my wireless internet This may help. Xbox One Disconnection Help | Xbox Live Disconnect | Xbox Live Problems...
  9. My friends keep getting disconnected mid game in Deep Rock galactic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends keep getting disconnected mid game in Deep Rock galactic: My friends and I own the game on the Windows Store because we also play this on the Xbox. All of us are on PC and my friends connect to me. When I start a game usually halfway through one of my...
  10. I keep getting disconnected after I win

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting disconnected after I win: Why do I keep getting disconnected after I played the whole game and cannot open bags or get my winnings? 038d3160-4439-41e4-a326-bd51df37ce52

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i keep getting disconnected from xbox live

2. smite xbox keep getting disconnected mid match