Keep getting E101 after attempting a USB update.

Discus and support Keep getting E101 after attempting a USB update. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As it says I’m trying to do a offline USB update but it keeps failing and I keep getting the E101 error message. Mind you this is after I’ve... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bo0stedVdub18T, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Keep getting E101 after attempting a USB update.

As it says I’m trying to do a offline USB update but it keeps failing and I keep getting the E101 error message. Mind you this is after I’ve unsuccessfully tried a reset with keeping the games and apps and after a temporarily successfully full factory wipe. And this all started after trying to play a disc copy of Division 2. Me being ticked off is a massive understatement. I don’t have the $$$ to get another console nor have the $$$ to send it to MS for repairs or anyone else really. No one seems to be able to explain how a disc copy of a game can do this. And MS sent me here for help.

submitted by /u/Bo0stedVdub18T
    [link] [comments]

/u/Bo0stedVdub18T, Sep 15, 2019
  2. ViableArc423025 Win User

E101 00000504 8B050041 Error code after downloading the latest update

exactly the same problem on saturday after a system update , but i got E200 then E102 E101 tried everything including the usb method , the harddrive clicks twice and thats it ,so its now in germany getting repaired
  3. FychoZ Win User

New XBOX One S setting up problem

So...

After precisely folowing steps from Xbox support, tried to instal update from USB drive, again Error, but this time

E101...

Well done Xbox... well done..

What a waste of money..

On a few days old Console...
  4. Oblivion100 Win User

Xbox One X Problems

Yes I tried this a few times. After selecting it the first time it upgraded a few procent. But after that I get the message

E101 00000504 80070003

It doesn`t even seem to try to run the software via USB anymore.
  5. Daniel DQ Win User

Error E101

yes I followed the solution steps and tried offline updating my console through usb device, but failed. It simply won't update; the progress bar flashed but was followed immediately by "wrong" and e101 error
  6. rayge71 Win User

Xbox 360 error code: 42FC-42FE-1380-0700-C000-000E

And I tried the USB thing, and no prompt to update after multiple attempts and a close read of the instructions.
Thema:

Keep getting E101 after attempting a USB update.

1. Keep getting E101 after attempting a USB update. - Similar Threads - Keep getting E101

2. I keep getting this error: "Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering source."

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting this error: "Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering source.": What can I do ? I searched on other forums and the only answer was that the support blamed the game involved except for me it doesn't involve any game it can happen at any moment while playing or...
  3. Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheDorkKnight8BG [link] [comments]
  4. Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.: [img] My minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from microsoft account/xbox live then nobody can join.It does it instantly and I don't know why.I can join others perfectly but noone...
  5. I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...: This is the message. Translated to english it says "We are sorry, an error has occured. Try again in xbox.com but still doesnt work [img] f9a52549-6e90-42d5-a0c0-2de5866d02f5
  6. Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...

in XboX Insiders
    Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatTox1cGam3r [link] [comments]
  7. I can’t play some of my movies I paid for all of a sudden. I keep getting error code 0xc00d4278

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play some of my movies I paid for all of a sudden. I keep getting error code 0xc00d4278: i would really appreciate being able to play the content that i paid for. A lot of my movies will not play i keep getting this error code 0xc00d4278. d2408339-215a-4b97-a2e3-c8ebe0050e3d
  8. Keep getting kicked from Xbox Live - Help!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Keep getting kicked from Xbox Live - Help!: Keep getting kicked from Xbox Live - Help! I never had this problem, and it is strange support to act this way with you, if the support has already passed the proper procedures for you, maybe it's...
  9. Keep getting this error screen when trying to install the latest update (alpha skip-ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting this error screen when trying to install the latest update (alpha skip-ahead): [IMG] submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  10. this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for...: this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for microsoft acct xbox how can i find out who's xbox/Microsoft account it is being charged to. She just got charged...