keep getting error code 8007007A and cant redownload my profile or connect to xbox live for ...

Discus and support keep getting error code 8007007A and cant redownload my profile or connect to xbox live for ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have talked to xbox support about getting error code 8007007A and they told me to do all these different things and still it is doing this. Has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zombie Gaming10, Mar 18, 2018.

1. keep getting error code 8007007A and cant redownload my profile or connect to xbox live for ...

I have talked to xbox support about getting error code 8007007A and they told me to do all these different things and still it is doing this. Has anyone else having the same issue. I was told they are working on new security online and it will be working
    soon but still not working. It has been going on almost a week now.

:)

Zombie Gaming10, Mar 18, 2018
  2. Getting error code 8007007A

I have been getting error code 8007007A for several days have done everything they have told me to do now can't download my profile back in or get on xbox live keeps giving me error code. ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Zombie Gaming10, Mar 18, 2018
  3. Foksynl
    Foksynl Guest

keep getting that code. yesterday i callt the sup line but they dinnt know ether how to help it.. cant go on xbox live. or redownload my profile.

Foksynl, Mar 18, 2018
  4. FishMK1
    FishMK1 Guest

keep getting error code 8007007A and cant redownload my profile or connect to xbox live for ...

Yes I am having the same issue for the past week. Nobody can help who I have contacted in Support. If you look on the server status website the issue is "resolved" apparently. So it's obvious they just don't care.

FishMK1, Mar 21, 2018
  5. Bobs Loblaw
    Bobs Loblaw Guest
    apparently if you didn't delete your profile (like support suggested) you CAN sign in now but who had that kind of foresight. the rest of us are still screwed, I even had a backup profile on thumb drive but it got deleted during this hair pulling fiasco
    keep getting error code 8007007A  and cant redownload my profile or connect to xbox live for ... :(

Bobs Loblaw, Mar 21, 2018
  6. FishMK1
    FishMK1 Guest
    Well, that's the theory. I can see friends signed in to Live again since the outage, but I have not confirmed that they were having the same error as us.

I'll let you know if it works once I've copied my profile from my friend's console to mine and tried signing in.

FishMK1, Mar 21, 2018
  7. FishMK1
    FishMK1 Guest
    Didn't work unfortunately. Same error 8007007A

FishMK1, Mar 22, 2018
  8. Bobs Loblaw
    Bobs Loblaw Guest

ugh...were you able to download your profile at your friends house or you got the error back home?

Bobs Loblaw, Mar 22, 2018
  9. FishMK1
    FishMK1 Guest
    Both, I got the usual error 8007007A at home when trying to download my profile and my friend got the same error when he tried to sign in using my profile which was still stored on his xbox.

I will try downloading my profile for the 89327409324235423th time when I get home, and hopefully it will work for me now as it did for you!

FishMK1, Nov 1, 2018
  10. Bobs Loblaw Win User

keep getting error code 8007007A and cant redownload my profile or connect to xbox live for several

Yes I am having the same issue for the past week. Nobody can help who I have contacted in Support. If you look on the server status website the issue is "resolved" apparently. So it's obvious they just don't care.

apparently if you didn't delete your profile (like support suggested) you CAN sign in now but who had that kind of foresight. the rest of us are still screwed, I even had a backup profile on thumb drive but it got deleted during this hair pulling fiasco
    :(

Well, that's the theory. I can see friends signed in to Live again since the outage, but I have not confirmed that they were having the same error as us.

I'll let you know if it works once I've copied my profile from my friend's console to mine and tried signing in.

ugh...were you able to download your profile at your friends house or you got the error back home?
  11. FishMK1 Win User

keep getting error code 8007007A and cant redownload my profile or connect to xbox live for several

12. FishMK1 Win User

13. FishMK1 Win User

Both, I got the usual error 8007007A at home when trying to download my profile and my friend got the same error when he tried to sign in using my profile which was still stored on his xbox.

I will try downloading my profile for the 89327409324235423th time when I get home, and hopefully it will work for me now as it did for you!
  14. Bobs Loblaw Win User

Thema:

1. keep getting error code 8007007A and cant redownload my profile or connect to xbox live for ... - Similar Threads - keep getting error

2. I am trying to load Forza Horizon 4 and keep getting error 0x903f9008.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to load Forza Horizon 4 and keep getting error 0x903f9008.: Having checked the error code, it does not have a resolution on the Microsoft Error list. I have tried other games and they seem to be loading OK. The game was working up until fairly recently....
  3. Keep getting error code 0xcffff82e ( can't sign in)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting error code 0xcffff82e ( can't sign in): I just got on my xbox and could not log in. Please help me my gamertag is b236d3e8-3b16-437a-bd80-79361c58bf2f
  4. I keep getting an error when I try to sign in to my account, even if the Wi-Fi and weather...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting an error when I try to sign in to my account, even if the Wi-Fi and weather...: When I'm trying to sign into my account on xbox it comes up with an error. There is also little bit of snow outside but it is fine, as well as my Wi-Fi. Please can you help me as I am trying to...
  5. Keep getting 'took too long to start' errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting 'took too long to start' errors: Man, what is the freaking deal with this stupid error? I get his idiotic error at least once a week and every time I do I have to power cycle every time it happens to get my games to load. The...
  6. Trying to do system update keep getting error code half way through

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to do system update keep getting error code half way through: Split from this thread. I have the same problem. The update fails as soon as I get to “applying update”phase. This solution doesnt work as it requires the Xbox to be online. I cant get the xbox...
  7. Trying to do system update keep getting error code half way thru

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to do system update keep getting error code half way thru: the code does not come show in any error codes 0e4f9a68-11af-4c27-84ca-f836a5254dd8
  8. KEEP GETTING CONNECTION ERROR AND PURCHASE ERROR

in XBoX Accessibility
    KEEP GETTING CONNECTION ERROR AND PURCHASE ERROR: KEEP GETTING CONNECTION & PURCHASE ERROR d4274a29-caaf-495f-a741-f711e56a0248
  9. Keep getting startup error e105

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting startup error e105: Hello, i have had my xbox one x for a little while now but just recently I have run into problems with it. It started off by the xbox not letting me install any updates for my games or even...
  10. have premium version of microsoft mahjong and keep getting error message 303019 and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    have premium version of microsoft mahjong and keep getting error message 303019 and ...: keep getting message 303018 and 016000 which doesn't enable me to load premium version of Microsoft mahjong--help 1e06f214-889c-4f33-bf93-ba0575824211