keep getting error: GPU crashed or D3D Device removed. Use-d3ddebbug to enable the D3D...

Discus and support keep getting error: GPU crashed or D3D Device removed. Use-d3ddebbug to enable the D3D... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When playing dead by daylight on pc xbox game pass, I have crashed a few times and received this error. It works fine most of the time but I have run... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Waking The Void, Sep 10, 2021.

1. keep getting error: GPU crashed or D3D Device removed. Use-d3ddebbug to enable the D3D...

When playing dead by daylight on pc xbox game pass, I have crashed a few times and received this error. It works fine most of the time but I have run into this quite often recently, what can I do to fix this?

:)

Waking The Void, Sep 10, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

keep getting error: GPU crashed or D3D Device removed. Use-d3ddebbug to enable the D3D debug device. Use gpucrashedebugging to track current GPU state.

Hi Waking! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Complete given below directions to reset the app in Windows 10.

Step 1: Open the Settings app. This can be done by clicking its icon in the Start menu or simultaneously pressing Windows logo + I.

Step 2: Click the Apps category icon and then click Apps & features to see all installed apps as well as classic desktop programs.

Step 3: Click on the app that you want to reset to see the Advanced options link. Click on the same (advanced options link).

Step 4: Finally, click the small Reset button. When you click the Reset button, you will find a small dialog box with “This will permanently delete the app’s data on this device, including your preferences and sign-in details.” Click the Reset button in the opened dialog box to reset the app.

Step 5: Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the Pc
  3. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

What are you expecting from Mods?

Playing doom on the XB1 the other day, 1st thought that came to mind was the 3d/opengl/d3d mod from back in the day. If only they had allowed that to happen with the 360 port, not being able too look up and down feels quite strange in modern times.
  4. proneto911 Win User

Hope this is true IF xbox gets D3D 11.2 update

And on top of it since Xbox ONE is based on windows 8 this should happen with updates to the console.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

AMD’s new heterogeneous Uniform Memory Access (hUMA)

hUMA makes little sense in a PC where GPU and CPU resources are not located on the same die/package and do not share the same memory pool. hUMA makes sense when all those things are true as in the case of the APU in both the Xbox One and PS4.
  6. proneto911 Win User

I can't find hUMA anywhere online through google
Thema:

keep getting error: GPU crashed or D3D Device removed. Use-d3ddebbug to enable the D3D...

1. keep getting error: GPU crashed or D3D Device removed. Use-d3ddebbug to enable the D3D... - Similar Threads - keep getting error

2. cannot cancel game pass ultimate on pc...keep getting errors and support failing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot cancel game pass ultimate on pc...keep getting errors and support failing!: Any help appreciated. I would like to cancel Game pass ultimate (i am on the pc) i go through normal cancelling channels but at the actual bit of cancelling i get a "something went wrong error,...
  3. Keep getting launch error when trying to play Gears 5 on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting launch error when trying to play Gears 5 on PC: So I just got the Xbox game pass on my pc and downloaded Gears 5 but every time I try to load the game, I get a screen that says "Game Security Violation (#00000018h)." I've already tried...
  4. Network settings won't open ,keep getting error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network settings won't open ,keep getting error: Every time I go to open my network settings on my Xbox 1 it says unexpected error ,have tried a hard reset,first without deleting games and after I did a full hard wipe reset.Have tried power...
  5. keep getting error code 80167611

in XBoX Games and Apps
    keep getting error code 80167611: I keep trying to download dlcs for just dance 2014 on the Xbox 360, and I bought one called "die young". but then I tried getting "timber" and it started saying check billing address and I...
  6. I keep getting the error code 80070570 whenever i start my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting the error code 80070570 whenever i start my xbox: i recently bought a xbox that contiues to show that same error code and i have tried a factory reset multible times dd5d335f-fc82-4604-b504-c86431192087
  7. help i keep getting the error 0x80073CF9 when trying to install forza horizon 4

in XboX Insiders
    help i keep getting the error 0x80073CF9 when trying to install forza horizon 4: I try to download it on the Microsoft store but the download starts and initially the speed drops down and gives me the error. I have tried all the steps including PowerShell, regedit files,...
  8. i keep getting this error when i start up my game (this is on ark from the windows store...

in XBoX on Windows
    i keep getting this error when i start up my game (this is on ark from the windows store...: this is the error [img] 33593633-094f-4840-9e97-c94a686139f6
  9. i keep getting this error when i try to start up my game (this is ark from the microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    i keep getting this error when i try to start up my game (this is ark from the microsoft...: this is what keeps happening [img] 18855e98-dbd7-4951-9d9f-8294b37a0e88
  10. I am trying to buy 2 controllers from Xbox Design Lab & I keep getting this error when I...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I am trying to buy 2 controllers from Xbox Design Lab & I keep getting this error when I...: Error DetailsTry that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. PUR-PrerequisiteProfileMissing CqCjfMYKpEmIvqHX.28 2021/06/17 - 17:32:16 UTC Close I refuse to use...