Keep getting kicked from Xbox Live - Help!

Discus and support Keep getting kicked from Xbox Live - Help! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Keep getting kicked from Xbox Live - Help! I never had this problem, and it is strange support to act this way with you, if the support has already... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Its TruIy, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Its TruIy
    Its TruIy Guest

I never had this problem, and it is strange support to act this way with you, if the support has already passed the proper procedures for you, maybe it's your provider, good luck friend

:)

Its TruIy, Sep 6, 2019
  2. iKhwaja Win User

HI Its Truly

this had happened to me before and I've tried everything, one day i decided to purchase a new router, getting the new router fixed my issue
  3. Its TruIy Win User

This might be the solution. I'm going on amazon to buy a new one now.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there Its truely.

I have heard this issue so many times, Wired cables do have ware and tear but as you said you have moved this could be a ISP issue in that error, Have you tried using a different Ethernet cable or different router to make sure the equipment is not the issue?.
  5. TaylorN1 Win User

I've also had this issue on Destiny. Started 2 weeks ago. I'm connected to my campus network at the University I attend. I can't stay connected for more than 10 minutes, can't talk in parties for more than about 2 minutes. Even on games that don't run
    on peer-to-peer servers - like Apex Legends - I can play maybe 3 matches before my Xbox freezes. I know I'm not the only one experiencing this problem here. My brother gets the same error codes I do on the same network with a much newer Xbox.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Its Truly,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I see that your getting the "Cone NAT" error on your Xbox one. While testing your internet/multiplayer connection in your

network settings
    , do you ever get any other error codes or messages?

One thin I can recommend, based on what you have told us you have tried, Is turning on UPnP. UPnP is a setting in your router that should not be turned on alongside DMZ or port forwarding. So, before turning on UPnP it would be best to disable those functions.

If UPnP is already enabled, then we can try refreshing the NAT. To refresh the NAT table on a router where UPnP is already enabled, you need to disable UPnP, save your changes, and then power cycle your router. After that, you’ll need to turn UPnP
    back on and save your changes.

You can also try this support article if you haven't already : "My Xbox One is getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live"

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Keep getting kicked from Xbox Live - Help! - Similar Threads - Keep getting kicked

2. Anyone else keep getting kicked out of games since the last 3 GB update?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else keep getting kicked out of games since the last 3 GB update?: It gives me something like "service outages happen etc." I can normally get right back on after closing the app, but it happens way too frequently. I think it might have something to do with game...
  3. since update today, I keep getting kicked out of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    since update today, I keep getting kicked out of games: We have been playing games with no issue and now tonight, we can play for about 20 minutes and the game kicks back to the home screen. No warning just a flash and back to the home screen. We can...
  4. i keep getting kicked out of gingo

in XBoX on Windows
    i keep getting kicked out of gingo: My bingo game is intermittent. my stuff cannot be saved, It is really annoying, Bill hodges, at least send me some credit, Thanks 8b10fef1-e290-4cdd-9c25-305b68b077e7
  5. Arris Arris TG862G: I keep getting kicked from Xbox Live!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris Arris TG862G: I keep getting kicked from Xbox Live!: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris TG862G (Xfinity Firmware): I keep getting kicked from Xbox Live! Here is a troubleshooting guide that may help with that Xbox One Disconnection Help | Xbox Live...
  6. AT&T: how do you get an open NAT with ATT homebase??? it keeps kicking me off of live!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AT&T: how do you get an open NAT with ATT homebase??? it keeps kicking me off of live!: AT&T (ISPs): how do you get an open NAT with ATT homebase??? it keeps kicking me off of live! how can i get an open NAT with AT&T home base?? it seems impossible at this point....
  7. Keep getting kicked out of Daily Challenge Solitaire World Tour Event for today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting kicked out of Daily Challenge Solitaire World Tour Event for today: Keep getting kicked out of Daily Challenge -Solitaire World Tour Event for today I started the Daily Challenge-Solitaire World Tour Event- for today - solved my first game - and was instantly...
  8. WHY DO I KEEP GETTING KICKED OUT?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY DO I KEEP GETTING KICKED OUT?: I've been unable to play the last 2 events, on both occasions I've been able to play the first game then the whole page disappears. Every time I reload and click on EVENTS again, the page closes...
  9. Keep getting kicked out of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting kicked out of games: so I can connect to Xbox LIVE and go into the game. When I go to play a multiplayer match, it not only takes a long time to load into the game, but it will only let me play about 1.5 mins of the...
  10. I keep getting kicked out of games on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting kicked out of games on Xbox one: i keep getting kicked out of games on my Xbox one, even though my Xbox is right next to the router and I’m using an Ethernet cable? It lags out for about 5 seconds, just enough to kick me out of a...