Keep getting launch error when trying to play Gears 5 on PC

Discus and support Keep getting launch error when trying to play Gears 5 on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just got the Xbox game pass on my pc and downloaded Gears 5 but every time I try to load the game, I get a screen that says "Game Security... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpoopyBeans, Aug 28, 2021.

1. SpoopyBeans
    SpoopyBeans Guest

So I just got the Xbox game pass on my pc and downloaded Gears 5 but every time I try to load the game, I get a screen that says "Game Security Violation (#00000018h)." I've already tried disabling my RGB as well as my antiviruses, and I made sure everything was up to date, but I still get the error. Does anyone know any solutions to this?

:)

SpoopyBeans, Aug 28, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

3. SpoopyBeans Win User

Hey Samy,

I tried a clean boot and couldn't figure out what the issue was and I tried repair/ uninstalling and reinstalling Easy Anti- Cheat and I'm still having the same issue. Any other ideas?
  4. Spazpol Win User

Error Code 102/ Solitaire Collection

When do you get the error. I just launched the game on a Windows 10 PC and it seems to be launching fine. Are you playing on mobile or PC?
  5. Eire1984 Win User

"Error Code 23" trying to launch Gears 5 on PC

Good evening. I'm so sorry your having launch issues on your pc.

Usually updating your device drivers fixes this issue.

If your using an external display, mouse, keyboard or pc compatible joypad you need to have the relevant drivers.

In Windows 10 right click on start.

Device manager.

Make sure there is no yellow triangle next to a device driver in particular the display adapter you can right click on the display adapter and click rollback driver and restart your pc.

You can also go to Windows update to see if there is an update for your pc.

Dont worry we will try our hardest to help you back into the game.

Éire
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

"Error Code 23" trying to launch Gears 5 on PC

Hi HotxCatx,

I have not seen this error code before for Gears 5, I would definitely report this by going here Error Codes: PC and submitting a
    ticket.

Make sure all windows components are up to date, also try launching the game from your start menu instead of the xbox beta app to see if it give the error.
Thema:

1. Keep getting launch error when trying to play Gears 5 on PC - Similar Threads - Keep getting launch

2. Remote features keep getting disabled

in XboX Insiders
    Remote features keep getting disabled: On my Xbox sx I have to keep turning on remote features every time I power on my Xbox just to use the Xbox app tried a full reset with not change submitted by /u/coolman911099 [link] [comments]
  3. Me and my friends keep getting kicked out of the party, even the party leader gets kicked,...

in XboX Insiders
    Me and my friends keep getting kicked out of the party, even the party leader gets kicked,...: Title submitted by /u/Party-Estate5737 [link] [comments]
  4. Party keeps getting kicked out after 10 seconds

in XboX Insiders
    Party keeps getting kicked out after 10 seconds: Is anyone else getting kicked out of their party on series S/X or is it just me I signed in on a the one s & on my phone was perfectly fine but on the series I kept getting kicked out within 10...
  5. keep getting error: GPU crashed or D3D Device removed. Use-d3ddebbug to enable the D3D...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    keep getting error: GPU crashed or D3D Device removed. Use-d3ddebbug to enable the D3D...: When playing dead by daylight on pc xbox game pass, I have crashed a few times and received this error. It works fine most of the time but I have run into this quite often recently, what can I do...
  6. cannot cancel game pass ultimate on pc...keep getting errors and support failing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot cancel game pass ultimate on pc...keep getting errors and support failing!: Any help appreciated. I would like to cancel Game pass ultimate (i am on the pc) i go through normal cancelling channels but at the actual bit of cancelling i get a "something went wrong error,...
  7. Network settings won't open ,keep getting error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network settings won't open ,keep getting error: Every time I go to open my network settings on my Xbox 1 it says unexpected error ,have tried a hard reset,first without deleting games and after I did a full hard wipe reset.Have tried power...
  8. Keep getting redirected with Cloud Gaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    Keep getting redirected with Cloud Gaming: Hello, so I’m trying to use cloud gaming on iOS and I have added the cloud gaming “app” to my home screen but whenever I click it it keeps redirecting me to the Microsoft support website,...
  9. keep getting error code when trying to launch game

in XBoX on Windows
    keep getting error code when trying to launch game: Have had this issue multiple times now i have downloaded dirt rally 2.0 from game pass and it works fine but everytime i turn my pc off and then try to play next time i get an error code that...
  10. I keep getting the error code 0x8b050069 after trying to launch Pharaonic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting the error code 0x8b050069 after trying to launch Pharaonic: I picked the game Pharaonic in a mystery bag at a convention. When I try launching it the error code 0x8b050069 shows up. I tried re-downloading the game, but it didn't fix it. I also tried...