Keep getting message Problem with Update at 79% for February update

Discus and support Keep getting message Problem with Update at 79% for February update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've had my console since Nov. 28th with no problems. Everything was working fine just hours ago. Heard the new update was due in a few days but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LR King Cobra, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Keep getting message Problem with Update at 79% for February update

Hi,

I've had my console since Nov. 28th with no problems. Everything was working fine just hours ago. Heard the new update was due in a few days but should download automatically if instant on is enabled. Which it is, however I was prompted to complete the
    update on start up...2/16/14 approximately 1:30 pm EST. Anywhere from 77 to 80% I get the message problem with the update. I can still play offline, well I could before I did a factory restore, just can't connect to live. Checked my network it's good, tried
    power cycling and went from wireless to a wired connection...same deal. I know Microsoft held the update back for a week, don't know if there were bugs or something with it....but I wanted to know if this was a common issue people were having with this update?
    Or should I go ahead and send it in for repairs?

:)

LR King Cobra, Feb 16, 2014
  2. HPGrizzly
    HPGrizzly Guest
    Update stuck at 79%

Update stuck at 79% Anyone else getting this? It's completed according to my Xbox but when I go to multi-player it's still on 79%

HPGrizzly, Feb 16, 2014
  3. RP28681
    RP28681 Guest
    Attempting to update new Xbox one s.

I am attempting to run the update on a new XBox One S console and keep getting the following message when the update stops about 10% in.

"There was a problem with the update "

The error message provided is:

"Update error: 0x89230000a 0x00000000 0x00000206"

Please help

RP28681, Feb 16, 2014
  4. Keep getting message Problem with Update at 79% for February update

Got it working. Was about to send it in and decided to try the offline update tool first. It worked!!!

LR King Cobra, Feb 19, 2014
  5. LR King Cobra Win User

Got it working. Was about to send it in and decided to try the offline update tool first. It worked!!!
  6. THE HEISENB3RG Win User

Day One Update

HOW ABOUT A ANSWER ON THE PROBLEM OF THE UPDATE STUCK AT 79% Mister Fizzle?
  7. hitman47westy Win User

Xbox One System Update - How do I force it?

I've been getting a message saying it needs an update but it keeps give a warning saying there's a problem with my update
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

Usb bluetooth keyboard support

9. Mister Getafix Win User

No rewards from quest of the month.

I’ve gotten February’s reward but I still haven’t received my January reward.
    Keep an eye on your messages and emails for updates from the promotions team!
Thema:

1. Keep getting message Problem with Update at 79% for February update - Similar Threads - Keep getting message

2. I keep getting the error message 0x8024001e while trying to download Forza Horizon 4 with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting the error message 0x8024001e while trying to download Forza Horizon 4 with...: I downloaded it earlier today, but when I tried launching the game, it kept crashing and the application would only be open for a second. I looked it up and there was no solution so I just...
  3. Keep getting no signal message after game starts the opening credits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting no signal message after game starts the opening credits: This is on an Xbox one X, was fine up until yesterday. The console starts fine, I went to load up Forza 7 (digital copy) and it came up with the 1st car on load up screen, then screen goes blank...
  4. Why cant i put a custom gamer picture on???? I keep getting error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i put a custom gamer picture on???? I keep getting error message.: Ive been trying to put a custom gamer pic for weeks...it dont work anymore....WHY???? BEEN DOWN FOR WEEKS ALLREADY. f7a4bb7d-2c2b-4c57-a380-cf6bcdfccab8
  5. The start party and invitations should be at the bottom I keep clicking it when I get a message

in XboX Insiders
    The start party and invitations should be at the bottom I keep clicking it when I get a message: [IMG] submitted by /u/MLGDOOD [link] [comments]
  6. I keep getting this error message when I try to stream from my phone (USA - Omega Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting this error message when I try to stream from my phone (USA - Omega Ring): [IMG] submitted by /u/alacer24 [link] [comments]
  7. When trying to sign up too the PSO2 closed beta I keep getting this error message. Any news...

in XboX Insiders
    When trying to sign up too the PSO2 closed beta I keep getting this error message. Any news...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Umahan88 [link] [comments]
  8. I keep getting this message and I don't know how to fix it!

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting this message and I don't know how to fix it!: [img] I even got it when a match was starting! And when I exit to desktop it gives me a Fatal Error with no code. Please help... 5344ebfb-bb95-4b52-91cb-0ce5a36fc94f
  9. keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...: When trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc in drive), I keep getting the 'Not Ready Yet message! All help gratefully received.... fae72a80-7740-4c6e-b769-a363b6dff674
  10. Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheDorkKnight8BG [link] [comments]