Keep getting message Problem with Update at 79% for February update

Discus and support Keep getting message Problem with Update at 79% for February update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've had my console since Nov. 28th with no problems. Everything was working fine just hours ago. Heard the new update was due in a few days but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LR King Cobra, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Keep getting message Problem with Update at 79% for February update

Hi,

I've had my console since Nov. 28th with no problems. Everything was working fine just hours ago. Heard the new update was due in a few days but should download automatically if instant on is enabled. Which it is, however I was prompted to complete the
    update on start up...2/16/14 approximately 1:30 pm EST. Anywhere from 77 to 80% I get the message problem with the update. I can still play offline, well I could before I did a factory restore, just can't connect to live. Checked my network it's good, tried
    power cycling and went from wireless to a wired connection...same deal. I know Microsoft held the update back for a week, don't know if there were bugs or something with it....but I wanted to know if this was a common issue people were having with this update?
    Or should I go ahead and send it in for repairs?

:)

LR King Cobra, Feb 16, 2014
  2. HPGrizzly
    HPGrizzly Guest
    Update stuck at 79%

Update stuck at 79% Anyone else getting this? It's completed according to my Xbox but when I go to multi-player it's still on 79%

HPGrizzly, Feb 16, 2014
  3. RP28681
    RP28681 Guest
    Attempting to update new Xbox one s.

I am attempting to run the update on a new XBox One S console and keep getting the following message when the update stops about 10% in.

"There was a problem with the update "

The error message provided is:

"Update error: 0x89230000a 0x00000000 0x00000206"

Please help

RP28681, Feb 16, 2014
  4. Keep getting message Problem with Update at 79% for February update

Got it working. Was about to send it in and decided to try the offline update tool first. It worked!!!

LR King Cobra, Feb 19, 2014
  5. LR King Cobra Win User

Got it working. Was about to send it in and decided to try the offline update tool first. It worked!!!
  6. THE HEISENB3RG Win User

Day One Update

HOW ABOUT A ANSWER ON THE PROBLEM OF THE UPDATE STUCK AT 79% Mister Fizzle?
  7. hitman47westy Win User

Xbox One System Update - How do I force it?

I've been getting a message saying it needs an update but it keeps give a warning saying there's a problem with my update
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

Usb bluetooth keyboard support

9. Mister Getafix Win User

No rewards from quest of the month.

I’ve gotten February’s reward but I still haven’t received my January reward.
    Keep an eye on your messages and emails for updates from the promotions team!
Thema:

1. Keep getting message Problem with Update at 79% for February update - Similar Threads - Keep getting message

2. Trying to complete a quest and keep getting an error message.

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to complete a quest and keep getting an error message.: There's a quest called "Browse for help" and everytime i try to complete it a get an error message with a red symbol that says "This item is no longer available" submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart...
  3. Can we please do something about the [mod removed] spam I keep getting in my messages?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we please do something about the [mod removed] spam I keep getting in my messages?: I'd like to suggest that people have to play a/some game/s or something before they can send messages. I keep getting [mod removed] spam in my messages. Like I'm too dumb to find it if I want to....
  4. Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase...: Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase on the xbox store and cant figure out how to contact an actual human being to discuss my problem with....
  5. Keep getting spam messages and friend requests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting spam messages and friend requests: As the title says. I'm getting like 10 of these a day! They are friend requests from "people" with a gamerscore of 0 and I also receive pervetic and flirtatious messages every single day. I do...
  6. i can't add my credit card into the account because afterwards i keep getting the message your ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't add my credit card into the account because afterwards i keep getting the message your ...: i currently can't add a credit card on my xbox and after evrytime i press save it brings me back to the card holder name screen and said the name you say on here does not match with the name given...
  7. have premium version of microsoft mahjong and keep getting error message 303019 and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    have premium version of microsoft mahjong and keep getting error message 303019 and ...: keep getting message 303018 and 016000 which doesn't enable me to load premium version of Microsoft mahjong--help 1e06f214-889c-4f33-bf93-ba0575824211
  8. Keep getting a “We can’t find a microphone for these people” message in the party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting a “We can’t find a microphone for these people” message in the party: Just started earlier today, I got to my controller about to finish a video and I couldn’t get any sound to fo come through my headset. I did the usual unplugged the headset and plugged it back in...
  9. Here is the message I keep getting: Problem loading Daily Challenge data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Here is the message I keep getting: Problem loading Daily Challenge data: Where is support? Here is the message I keep getting: Problem loading Daily Challenge data . a8bccd53-5db2-4829-8045-674388f844ea
  10. I keep getting notice of enforcement action messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting notice of enforcement action messages: I keep getting your enforcement notice message for nothing I need to know why ???? 3c659bad-a0b4-4cea-b325-c7d3caea9785