Keep getting redirected with Cloud Gaming

Discus and support Keep getting redirected with Cloud Gaming in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, so I’m trying to use cloud gaming on iOS and I have added the cloud gaming “app” to my home screen but whenever I click it it keeps redirecting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by c.zachary, Aug 15, 2021.

1. c.zachary
    c.zachary Guest

Hello, so I’m trying to use cloud gaming on iOS and I have added the cloud gaming “app” to my home screen but whenever I click it it keeps redirecting me to the Microsoft support website, specifically the article titled “Manage app privacy settings on Xbox”. I’ve tried clearing my cache re-adding it to my Home Screen, I’m not sure what’s wrong.

:)

c.zachary, Aug 15, 2021
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this situation is causing you.

Welcome to the community. I hope I can help you in the best way.

Hello c.zachary, try to do the same thing on the site, instead of Xbox, sometimes when making changes by Xbox don't get wrong properly.

Online Privacy and Security

Go to: https://www.xbox.com/en-US?xr=mebarnav

Then click on your account photo

Then click on the 3 points (...)

Select Xbox Settings, and then on the left side click Privacy and online security;

Next click: Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Security

Search You can join multiplayer games

Among others you need to enable

When you finish click "submit"

Best regards,

Georges C:
  3. c.zachary Win User

Ok so I’ve just gone there and all of the options were already allowed. (Also, I’m trying to use the Cloud Gaming on mobile, I’m not using my Xbox)
  4. EvanAlmighty210 Win User

Can't Find Gears of War Facebook Page

It won't take me to the page. I still keep getting redirected to my news feed.
  5. AudreMorte Win User

Can't Download this item

It just keeps redirecting me here ;-;
  6. Boogeyman9090 Win User

Xbox one preview member purchasing and bonus content problems

Thank you so much your more help then any one else that works here I keep getting redirected and disconnected from calls
Thema:

1. Keep getting redirected with Cloud Gaming - Similar Threads - Keep getting redirected

2. Party keeps getting kicked out after 10 seconds

in XboX Insiders
    Party keeps getting kicked out after 10 seconds: Is anyone else getting kicked out of their party on series S/X or is it just me I signed in on a the one s & on my phone was perfectly fine but on the series I kept getting kicked out within 10...
  3. keep getting error: GPU crashed or D3D Device removed. Use-d3ddebbug to enable the D3D...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    keep getting error: GPU crashed or D3D Device removed. Use-d3ddebbug to enable the D3D...: When playing dead by daylight on pc xbox game pass, I have crashed a few times and received this error. It works fine most of the time but I have run into this quite often recently, what can I do...
  4. cannot cancel game pass ultimate on pc...keep getting errors and support failing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot cancel game pass ultimate on pc...keep getting errors and support failing!: Any help appreciated. I would like to cancel Game pass ultimate (i am on the pc) i go through normal cancelling channels but at the actual bit of cancelling i get a "something went wrong error,...
  5. Keep getting launch error when trying to play Gears 5 on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting launch error when trying to play Gears 5 on PC: So I just got the Xbox game pass on my pc and downloaded Gears 5 but every time I try to load the game, I get a screen that says "Game Security Violation (#00000018h)." I've already tried...
  6. Network settings won't open ,keep getting error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network settings won't open ,keep getting error: Every time I go to open my network settings on my Xbox 1 it says unexpected error ,have tried a hard reset,first without deleting games and after I did a full hard wipe reset.Have tried power...
  7. I keep getting an unable to connect to world on Minecraft (Xbox and Mobile)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting an unable to connect to world on Minecraft (Xbox and Mobile): I've been trying to join a friend's multiplayer world on Minecraft and I keep getting the screen saying "Unable to connect to world." It started on my Xbox so I assumed the console was the issue...
  8. unable to connect to friends on multiplay for State of decay 2. keep getting 1005 or 1008...

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to connect to friends on multiplay for State of decay 2. keep getting 1005 or 1008...: Anyone have any reasons on why i cant connect? any help will be greatly apreciated 143a8027-345d-46bd-88a3-875274b21fa6
  9. keep getting error code 80167611

in XBoX Games and Apps
    keep getting error code 80167611: I keep trying to download dlcs for just dance 2014 on the Xbox 360, and I bought one called "die young". but then I tried getting "timber" and it started saying check billing address and I...
  10. i keep getting redirected to support page when trying to change account settings for xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i keep getting redirected to support page when trying to change account settings for xbox: long story short, cant go online on minecraft bedrock because privacy related bullcrap, go to sign in and change settings but get redirected to support page about doing what im gonna do. what the...