Keep getting redirected with Cloud Gaming

Discus and support Keep getting redirected with Cloud Gaming in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, so I’m trying to use cloud gaming on iOS and I have added the cloud gaming “app” to my home screen but whenever I click it it keeps redirecting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by c.zachary, Aug 15, 2021.

1. c.zachary
    c.zachary Guest

Hello, so I’m trying to use cloud gaming on iOS and I have added the cloud gaming “app” to my home screen but whenever I click it it keeps redirecting me to the Microsoft support website, specifically the article titled “Manage app privacy settings on Xbox”. I’ve tried clearing my cache re-adding it to my Home Screen, I’m not sure what’s wrong.

:)

c.zachary, Aug 15, 2021
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this situation is causing you.

Welcome to the community. I hope I can help you in the best way.

Hello c.zachary, try to do the same thing on the site, instead of Xbox, sometimes when making changes by Xbox don't get wrong properly.

Online Privacy and Security

Go to: https://www.xbox.com/en-US?xr=mebarnav

Then click on your account photo

Then click on the 3 points (...)

Select Xbox Settings, and then on the left side click Privacy and online security;

Next click: Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Security

Search You can join multiplayer games

Among others you need to enable

When you finish click "submit"

Best regards,

Georges C:
  3. c.zachary Win User

Ok so I’ve just gone there and all of the options were already allowed. (Also, I’m trying to use the Cloud Gaming on mobile, I’m not using my Xbox)
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Keep getting redirected to Gameservice in the store

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Claudeviool, how are you today? Hope you're well.

First, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

If it still doesn't work:

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC and try again.
  5. EvanAlmighty210 Win User

Can't Find Gears of War Facebook Page

It won't take me to the page. I still keep getting redirected to my news feed.
  6. DeathHimself93 Win User

Xbox App on PC

Just got done doing this and it didn't help, unfortunately. It keeps redirecting me to Gaming Services.
Thema:

1. Keep getting redirected with Cloud Gaming - Similar Threads - Keep getting redirected

2. Can not download Minecraft Java Edition--keeps getting hung up on wanting me to sign into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not download Minecraft Java Edition--keeps getting hung up on wanting me to sign into...: I purchased Minecraft Java Edition on our PC for my son and followed the steps to download it, but it keeps stopping at this "Please sign into the Microsoft Store" error message. (see first...
  3. Series S party chat stays connected but i keep getting disconnected when trying to play...

in XboX Insiders
    Series S party chat stays connected but i keep getting disconnected when trying to play...: So basically, the title. I have a series s and have been having a problem with select games (back 4 blood and risk of rain 2, Halo works just fine though). I will be in a party chat with my friend...
  4. Cannot add members to family on xbox keep getting the following errors. Something went...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot add members to family on xbox keep getting the following errors. Something went...: I have been onto the support chat and have a case number open with them. I have tried browser android device and the xbox to get this working but still keep getting this error. First time I...
  5. I can't (re) install Sea of Thieves. I keep getting error 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't (re) install Sea of Thieves. I keep getting error 0x80070005: I had Sea of Thieves installed before, but a few months ago a update was released and gave me the error 0x80070005. So I decided to remove the game and re-install the game. I haven't been able to...
  6. Have a series X. Keep getting disconnected from internet mid game but will immediately...

in XboX Insiders
    Have a series X. Keep getting disconnected from internet mid game but will immediately...: Got a new series X when they were released. Was using wifi but was having connection issues so spent big bucks to get a hard wired line installed in basement. Problem wasn’t fixed and also was...
  7. My account keeps on getting blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account keeps on getting blocked: Where do I ask to find the reason to the reason why I’m getting blocked or could someone just tell me. fce3046e-6cc9-44e9-8fbb-02e41ea25edd
  8. Keep getting redirected to Gameservice in the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting redirected to Gameservice in the store: Goodday good community, I'm having a slight problem regarding marvel avengers (only game atm in my xboxpass on pc) i want to boot up the game but i keep getting redirected to the microsoft store...
  9. I'm trying to play multiplayer on my migrated minecraft account, but I keep getting redirected.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to play multiplayer on my migrated minecraft account, but I keep getting redirected.: Hello! I've been struggeling with for too long! I've recently migrated my mojang account, where I could access multiplayer and realms. Now that I've migrated, I get a "Multiplayer is disabled....
  10. i keep getting redirected to support page when trying to change account settings for xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i keep getting redirected to support page when trying to change account settings for xbox: long story short, cant go online on minecraft bedrock because privacy related bullcrap, go to sign in and change settings but get redirected to support page about doing what im gonna do. what the...