Keep getting signed out on gameshare

Discus and support Keep getting signed out on gameshare in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I'm playing a game and my girlfriend turns on her xbox, its signs into my account on her xbox first before switching to her profile. Thus kicking... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MadCowGoMooo, May 18, 2019.

1. MadCowGoMooo
    MadCowGoMooo Guest

When I'm playing a game and my girlfriend turns on her xbox, its signs into my account on her xbox first before switching to her profile. Thus kicking me out of whatever I'm playing on my console. It's so annoying when I'm playing something online
    and she turns her console on as it just kicks me and says you've signed in somewhere else. Does anyone know how to stop this please?

:)

MadCowGoMooo, May 18, 2019
  2. MadCowGoMooo Win User

Thanks very much. I've changed the settings and now it's working 👍�� thanks for the help peeps.
  3. Jedi Scotty Boy Win User

That will be auto sign in. You need to go into the settings on it and switch off auto sign in for your gamertag.
  4. Tomesso Win User

5. skylaar Win User

Tomesso is right, check your system settings and accounts. There is an option to auto-sign in an one of the accounts that you need to disable. I had to do this once my kids started playing Xbox.
  6. BaM BooZeLLed Win User

Keep getting signed out?

I was online for about 2 hours after it came back up and didn't have any issues. Maybe a power cycle for your router and modem is in order.
Thema:

1. Keep getting signed out on gameshare - Similar Threads - Keep getting signed

2. keep getting signed out

in XBoX Accessibility
    keep getting signed out: Hi everyone, I was playing Red Dead 2 (local) and I was suddenly signed out, I thought it was a glitch, I turned off the xbox and went out for a few hours. Tonight I started playing again,...
  3. I keep getting signed out of xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting signed out of xbox live: I am constantly being signed out of xbox live. Im running a 100 meg ethernet conenction and my pc is streaming fine. there seems to be now way to actually report this issue. can anyone tell me how...
  4. Keep getting error code 0xcffff82e ( can't sign in)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting error code 0xcffff82e ( can't sign in): I just got on my xbox and could not log in. Please help me my gamertag is b236d3e8-3b16-437a-bd80-79361c58bf2f
  5. I keep getting an error when I try to sign in to my account, even if the Wi-Fi and weather...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting an error when I try to sign in to my account, even if the Wi-Fi and weather...: When I'm trying to sign into my account on xbox it comes up with an error. There is also little bit of snow outside but it is fine, as well as my Wi-Fi. Please can you help me as I am trying to...
  6. I keep getting signed out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting signed out: I wondering if anyone can help me, I keep getting signed out of my account?? It only started doing it last night. Once I'm signed out it won't let me sign back in. My internet is not the issue as...
  7. I keep getting signed out during gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting signed out during gameplay: Hi, I randomly keep getting signed out of my xbox profile while playing games, while playing i will randomly get a message pop up saying bye dale and this will cause me to jump out of whatever...
  8. Xbox One profile keeps getting signed out WHILE OFFLINE

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One profile keeps getting signed out WHILE OFFLINE: Before anybody tells me to redownload my profile, I have been playing Skyrim offline for a while now. Offline as in my xbox one is NOT connected to a network. So why in the world does my profile...
  9. I keep getting signed out of my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting signed out of my account: Usually, when I turn on my Xbox One it would log in automatically but up until recently, it would log me in and then log me out a split second later. I then tried to log in again (this was when it...
  10. I keep getting signed out of my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting signed out of my account: Usually, when I turn on my Xbox One it would log in automatically but up until recently, it would log me in and then log me out a split second later. I then tried to log in again (this was when it...