Keep getting signed out on gameshare

Discus and support Keep getting signed out on gameshare in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I'm playing a game and my girlfriend turns on her xbox, its signs into my account on her xbox first before switching to her profile. Thus kicking... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MadCowGoMooo, May 18, 2019.

1. MadCowGoMooo
    MadCowGoMooo Guest

When I'm playing a game and my girlfriend turns on her xbox, its signs into my account on her xbox first before switching to her profile. Thus kicking me out of whatever I'm playing on my console. It's so annoying when I'm playing something online
    and she turns her console on as it just kicks me and says you've signed in somewhere else. Does anyone know how to stop this please?

:)

MadCowGoMooo, May 18, 2019
  2. MadCowGoMooo Win User

Thanks very much. I've changed the settings and now it's working 👍�� thanks for the help peeps.
  3. Jedi Scotty Boy Win User

That will be auto sign in. You need to go into the settings on it and switch off auto sign in for your gamertag.
  4. Tomesso Win User

5. skylaar Win User

Tomesso is right, check your system settings and accounts. There is an option to auto-sign in an one of the accounts that you need to disable. I had to do this once my kids started playing Xbox.
  6. BaM BooZeLLed Win User

Keep getting signed out?

I was online for about 2 hours after it came back up and didn't have any issues. Maybe a power cycle for your router and modem is in order.
Thema:

1. Keep getting signed out on gameshare - Similar Threads - Keep getting signed

2. I can't get any of my games to open, keeps saying that I need to sign in to my account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get any of my games to open, keeps saying that I need to sign in to my account,...: can't get any of my games to open why? Keeps telling me it's trying to sign in. c07543c6-a30e-4a13-a6f3-d024213aa2ab
  3. I keep getting signed out for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting signed out for no reason: My xbox literally keeps signing all 3 accounts i have out for no reason. It says sign in with a controller. I literally cant play any games because I get signed out 1 by 1 and then when i sign...
  4. I keep getting signed out of my Minecraft switch account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting signed out of my Minecraft switch account: Something keeps showing up on my screen when I sign in saying “temporary account” b6fa437c-9400-48a3-a329-2cd3871d0f01
  5. Can't sign into Microsoft on Ps4, I keep getting an error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into Microsoft on Ps4, I keep getting an error.: Hello, This has been happening for a few days now maybe a week, but now it's getting me upset. Everytime I try to login, I get the same "Failed to Login: We tried to sign you into your microsoft...
  6. I keep getting this error when trying to sign into insiders

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting this error when trying to sign into insiders: [IMG] submitted by /u/slasher166 [link] [comments]
  7. I keep getting signed out of my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting signed out of my account.: Not that long ago, xbox asked me to change my password and for some reason when i turn on my xbox im not already signed in. Anyways, today i signed in and it said that my account was signed out...
  8. keep getting signed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    keep getting signed out: when my xbox one goes offline in minecraft it says bye log in with controller when i do all the worlds are locked. I already reset the xbox, turned it off and back on, removed profile and put it...
  9. When trying to sign up too the PSO2 closed beta I keep getting this error message. Any news...

in XboX Insiders
    When trying to sign up too the PSO2 closed beta I keep getting this error message. Any news...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Umahan88 [link] [comments]
  10. I keep getting randomly signed out

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting randomly signed out: Every now and then I get signed out. This only happened after the most recent Beta ring update submitted by /u/c1nderh3lm [link] [comments]