Keep getting startup error e105

Discus and support Keep getting startup error e105 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, i have had my xbox one x for a little while now but just recently I have run into problems with it. It started off by the xbox not letting me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarkSoldierX619, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Keep getting startup error e105

Hello, i have had my xbox one x for a little while now but just recently I have run into problems with it. It started off by the xbox not letting me install any updates for my games or even install games without "installation stopped". Now the problem
    has grown into a startup error e105 00000000 8007045d whenever i turn my xbox on. Ive never had this problem until the recent update with the avatars that no one uses. Is my only option to restore my system to factory defaults?

:)

DarkSoldierX619, Nov 4, 2018
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Nov 4, 2018
  3. Glitchy Mind
    Glitchy Mind Guest
    Error code :: E105 00000000 8007001F

when Im trying to start my Xbox one It getting startup error like Error code :: E105 00000000 8007001F please help me with this .

I tried to reset But it won't respond for 1 hr.

Glitchy Mind, Nov 4, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

WPAK, Nov 4, 2018
  5. Thanks, the error code kept changing from e105 to e102 then e203 but i seemed to have fixed the problem (hopefully)

DarkSoldierX619, Nov 4, 2018
  6. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Hi there,

E105 is a HDD issue unfortunately. Reach out to MS to setup a repair ticket, thats what I did when I had the issue with E105 on my X and they fixed it right up.

Saeleth, Nov 3, 2018
  7. brandiesel1 Win User

Error code e150

E150 or E105?

I see E105 here. Factory resetting isn't a big deal because if you pick the selection to keep your games and apps, there is nothing to redownload.

E105
  8. DarkSoldierX619 Win User

Thanks, the error code kept changing from e105 to e102 then e203 but i seemed to have fixed the problem (hopefully)
  9. WPAK Win User

10. Saeleth Win User

Hi there,

E105 is a HDD issue unfortunately. Reach out to MS to setup a repair ticket, thats what I did when I had the issue with E105 on my X and they fixed it right up.
  11. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox one startup problem

Hello Noles,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Check out this article for the E105 error message :

Troubleshoot Xbox One startup errors

Follow each step exactly and I hope the issue will be resolved shortly.

Thank you!
Thema:

1. Keep getting startup error e105 - Similar Threads - Keep getting startup

2. 0x80073cf6 keep getting this error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x80073cf6 keep getting this error code: Keep getting this error code when trying to play certain games like GTA. Anyone know what to do? I can't play those few games at all bc that pops up everytime & I have tried uninstalling &...
  3. I am trying to download games from the Xbox beta app but keep getting an error when...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to download games from the Xbox beta app but keep getting an error when...: When to download games from the Xbox beta app I get the following error code: 0x80073d13 I have tried waiting for a while and restarted my PC numerous times. [img]...
  4. Keep getting this error trying to log in to the xbox (beta) app. Any help cheers

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting this error trying to log in to the xbox (beta) app. Any help cheers: [IMG] submitted by /u/d1strbd [link] [comments]
  5. Keep getting a system error code and I dont know what to do next...please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting a system error code and I dont know what to do next...please help: I am receiving a error code when I try to play certain games. the error code is 0x800701e7. I have tried to do a offline update with the OSU2 and OSU1 and it did not work. also I have restarted my...
  6. Can we please do something about the [mod removed] spam I keep getting in my messages?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we please do something about the [mod removed] spam I keep getting in my messages?: I'd like to suggest that people have to play a/some game/s or something before they can send messages. I keep getting [mod removed] spam in my messages. Like I'm too dumb to find it if I want to....
  7. Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase...: Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase on the xbox store and cant figure out how to contact an actual human being to discuss my problem with....
  8. i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare: what can I do to stop getting disconnected from server on armored warfare, while in garage, game is un playable. 647486d7-3a1d-4eac-8cd3-ff63182cb732
  9. Keep getting suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting suspended for no reason: I tried the enforcement thing and no one answered or even read my statement. My friend keeps getting banned and i have no part in it. I shouldnt be banned just because i have my account linked to...
  10. Keep getting error on startup. 0x800706ba. Xbox becomes unusable until hard reboot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting error on startup. 0x800706ba. Xbox becomes unusable until hard reboot.: Ever since I synced the new Xbox controller a couple weeks ago I started getting an error (0x800706ba) that locks up my Xbox until I do a hard reset (Reseat power cable). I couldn't find the error...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one E105 8007045D

2. xbox startup error e105

3. xbox error code e105 0000000 8007001f

4. xbox one error code 105