Keep getting startup error e105

Discus and support Keep getting startup error e105 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, i have had my xbox one x for a little while now but just recently I have run into problems with it. It started off by the xbox not letting me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarkSoldierX619, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Keep getting startup error e105

Hello, i have had my xbox one x for a little while now but just recently I have run into problems with it. It started off by the xbox not letting me install any updates for my games or even install games without "installation stopped". Now the problem
    has grown into a startup error e105 00000000 8007045d whenever i turn my xbox on. Ive never had this problem until the recent update with the avatars that no one uses. Is my only option to restore my system to factory defaults?

:)

DarkSoldierX619, Nov 4, 2018
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Nov 4, 2018
  3. Glitchy Mind
    Glitchy Mind Guest
    Error code :: E105 00000000 8007001F

when Im trying to start my Xbox one It getting startup error like Error code :: E105 00000000 8007001F please help me with this .

I tried to reset But it won't respond for 1 hr.

Glitchy Mind, Nov 4, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

WPAK, Nov 4, 2018
  5. Thanks, the error code kept changing from e105 to e102 then e203 but i seemed to have fixed the problem (hopefully)

DarkSoldierX619, Nov 4, 2018
  6. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Hi there,

E105 is a HDD issue unfortunately. Reach out to MS to setup a repair ticket, thats what I did when I had the issue with E105 on my X and they fixed it right up.

Saeleth, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Keep getting startup error e105 - Similar Threads - Keep getting startup

2. I keep getting signed out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting signed out: I wondering if anyone can help me, I keep getting signed out of my account?? It only started doing it last night. Once I'm signed out it won't let me sign back in. My internet is not the issue as...
  3. Keep getting 'took too long to start' errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting 'took too long to start' errors: Man, what is the freaking deal with this stupid error? I get his idiotic error at least once a week and every time I do I have to power cycle every time it happens to get my games to load. The...
  4. Trying to do system update keep getting error code half way through

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to do system update keep getting error code half way through: Split from this thread. I have the same problem. The update fails as soon as I get to “applying update”phase. This solution doesnt work as it requires the Xbox to be online. I cant get the xbox...
  5. Trying to do system update keep getting error code half way thru

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to do system update keep getting error code half way thru: the code does not come show in any error codes 0e4f9a68-11af-4c27-84ca-f836a5254dd8
  6. I keep getting signed out during gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting signed out during gameplay: Hi, I randomly keep getting signed out of my xbox profile while playing games, while playing i will randomly get a message pop up saying bye dale and this will cause me to jump out of whatever...
  7. My xbox keeps on saying there's a problem with getting the three month pay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox keeps on saying there's a problem with getting the three month pay: My xbox keeps on saying there's a problem with getting the three month pay 98498769-458e-4eb4-92c2-a716ac610876
  8. I keep getting "[player name] is online" notifications from people I already blocked or ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting "[player name] is online" notifications from people I already blocked or ...: I have this issue where I have blocked a person who was originally on my friends list, and yet I still keep getting "[player name] is online" notifications from them on my Xbox One as though that...
  9. i can't add my credit card into the account because afterwards i keep getting the message your ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't add my credit card into the account because afterwards i keep getting the message your ...: i currently can't add a credit card on my xbox and after evrytime i press save it brings me back to the card holder name screen and said the name you say on here does not match with the name given...
  10. Keep getting error on startup. 0x800706ba. Xbox becomes unusable until hard reboot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting error on startup. 0x800706ba. Xbox becomes unusable until hard reboot.: Ever since I synced the new Xbox controller a couple weeks ago I started getting an error (0x800706ba) that locks up my Xbox until I do a hard reset (Reseat power cable). I couldn't find the error...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one error code 105