Keep have problems with prey game freezing after a while of playing it

Discus and support Keep have problems with prey game freezing after a while of playing it in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Today is now 5 times the prey game has been freezing on me after it working great and running smooth for a while then freezes. the freezes in the prey... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Keep have problems with prey game freezing after a while of playing it

Today is now 5 times the prey game has been freezing on me after it working great and running smooth for a while then freezes. the freezes in the prey game have been coming more frequently now each time this issue has been occurring I have always been reporting in the Xbox insider hub app via console. I got so tired of that game prey keeps on freezing on me so I had to leave the insider program and again unenroll my console from the Xbox insider hub app via console. I’d hate to keep leaving the insider program but it seems like when I go to the lower Rings like Delta Ring and Omega Ring I keep getting issues with my console. and each time the issues occurred I have reported them in the Xbox insider hub app via console theese issues I get in theese Rings interrupt and prevent me from enjoying my console the way I should enjoy it.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Aug 25, 2019
  2. Elf Police Win User

Xbox keep crashing on manhunt mission

im having same problem i spent $100 for the pro edition and it freezes on the 4th mission after the intro and also randomly while playing online... 4 days now and ive barely played the game cuz im tired of the crashing not worth playing if i have to keep
    restarting the game and i dont get to finish half the matches!
  3. Leonheart 91 Win User

Marvels Avengers Battle for Earth Freezes on Opening Menu

After several tries I found the problem. After last patch everyone has a uplay account gets a freeze in the main menu if you try to play while online, if you don't have it the game will work.
  4. jzdogg Win User

Titanfall freezes

I have the same problem except I don't freeze when I start the game I keep freezing about 5-10 seconds after I get into a game
  5. nhance1977 Win User

console keeps freezing when I play tin tin

I've got the same problem.

Cleared the cache, lowered resolution, disconnected the Kinect controller, but it keeps freezing up.

Got the game for the kids during the holidays, but now they can't play while it keeps raining outside.
  6. Bouchard96 Win User

360s Console Freezing / Black Screen

I have a similar problem, such as the Black Ops freezing after a certain amount of ingame time. Do all your games freeze? Some of my games freeze at startup, and others gave graphical glitches, while others freeze after entering gameplay. Whats really weird
    is that FIFA 10 freezes at startup, but FIFA 11 doesn't freeze at all.
Thema:

Keep have problems with prey game freezing after a while of playing it

1. Keep have problems with prey game freezing after a while of playing it - Similar Threads - Keep problems prey

2. Problem with free movies 2019 app with white circle keeps spinning and not loading movies

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with free movies 2019 app with white circle keeps spinning and not loading movies: The last few days now I have been noticeing an issue with the free movies 2019 app when I launch the app and when it gets to the home page of the app. then I go to to pic a movie to watch and when...
  3. This is insane they keep removing my post about the Xbox x Scorpio game save problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is insane they keep removing my post about the Xbox x Scorpio game save problems: sent my xbox x scorpio to get repaired for the games crashing becoming unplayable issue months later got the same issue making the warranty go out by the time i figured out they didnt repair it....
  4. My Xbox keeps having a problem with the update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps having a problem with the update: I've been having problems with the update but i've tryed the Error codes (0x800701E7, 0x00000000, 0x90250005) but i got nothing & I tryed the xbox.com/xboxone/update/help but found nothing even...
  5. Problem keeping wireless controller paired up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem keeping wireless controller paired up: My Xbox one X is giving me fits. Seems every time I turn on the machine it won't hook up wirelessly with either of my two xbox controllers, however using the USB connection, they will work. The...
  6. My xbox keeps on saying there's a problem with getting the three month pay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox keeps on saying there's a problem with getting the three month pay: My xbox keeps on saying there's a problem with getting the three month pay 98498769-458e-4eb4-92c2-a716ac610876
  7. Xbox One Controller keeps on "disconnecting" [Unusual problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller keeps on "disconnecting" [Unusual problem]: My xbox one controller keeps "disconnecting", it is still connected but the controller does not respond. And both analog sticks gets "stuck" virtually fully to the right, every button except the...
  8. We are trying to login but it keeps saying there was a problem we couldn't sign you in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We are trying to login but it keeps saying there was a problem we couldn't sign you in.: we are trying to login but it keeps saying there was a problem we couldn't sign you in try again in a few minutes but it does not work. I have auto sign in. 81f63105-87c5-4797-92ee-4a44ee24d009
  9. Here is the message I keep getting: Problem loading Daily Challenge data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Here is the message I keep getting: Problem loading Daily Challenge data: Where is support? Here is the message I keep getting: Problem loading Daily Challenge data . a8bccd53-5db2-4829-8045-674388f844ea
  10. Having problems signing in and geting on games on my Xbox, it just keeps giving me error codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having problems signing in and geting on games on my Xbox, it just keeps giving me error codes: As said in the title I’m having trouble signing into my Xbox one and geting onto games, for e.g. every time I go on a game it will only show me the game loading screen then a loud noise will play...