Keep having to reset Xbox One

Discus and support Keep having to reset Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been reading about people having the Error 208 start up issue. I just got it for the first time, but what my major problem is, is that I'm always... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Drivermcgyver, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Drivermcgyver
    Drivermcgyver New Member

I've been reading about people having the Error 208 start up issue. I just got it for the first time, but what my major problem is, is that I'm always having to factory reset my xbox.

My console will freeze mid game and I will have to unplug my console. Plug it back in, press the controller pair button + eject button + hold the power button for 10 seconds and wait for 2 chimes.

I'm having to do this 3-4 times a week. Right when the console restarts it work perfectly but as a day or two goes by the same thing keeps on happening.

I'm not sure why the console needs to be reset in order to work properly for a day or two but I think it might be the hard drive about to kick the bucket.

Drivermcgyver, Dec 23, 2020
  2. SHADIEST CRAB Win User

have to keep resetting xbox one psu

Its really annoying as it doesn't do it all the time but I have found no mention of this problem on the internet. May contact customer support again after Xmas.
  3. toodamnhott Win User

My tv settings stopped working again , had to reboot sorry for your loss. Good luck with customer service
  4. SHADIEST CRAB Win User

And now it wont turn on at all, even when I power cycle the psu. Looks like yet another round of customer service fun and to ask for a third psu. Unbelievable.
  5. VIDGMER Win User

Crab, Yeah - Me either, i have issues with it.. why is that?
  6. SHADIEST CRAB Win User

Not that Im aware. Tv and voice commands seem to be unaffected.

I just wish I knew for certainty that my x1 was going to turn on first time when I fancy a game.
Thema:

1. Keep having to reset Xbox One - Similar Threads - Keep having reset

2. Apps keep wanting to update even tho I have updated.

in XboX Insiders
    Apps keep wanting to update even tho I have updated.: I guys. I updated my console the other day on the Alpha Skip Ahead. I am now getting the same apps wanting to update. Even tho I have updated them. submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  3. Add to group keeps failing - doesn't give options (I have reset console, but same issue)

in XboX Insiders
    Add to group keeps failing - doesn't give options (I have reset console, but same issue): [IMG] submitted by /u/net3reak [link] [comments]
  4. I keep getting a System Error E105 00000000 80070003 and i have been trying to Reset my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting a System Error E105 00000000 80070003 and i have been trying to Reset my...: I have a Xbox One S, and I was havbing trouble playing games and so I went to reset because my Xbox would freeze. Now, it will not boot and gets system errors like the one above. I keeps doin g...
  5. Console reset (with keep games option) now all my games have disappeared.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console reset (with keep games option) now all my games have disappeared.: Hi all, we bought a game yesterday and tried to play it once it was downloaded but all that came up was the opening screen and now options to go further. None of the buttons on the remote did...
  6. XBOX One X keeps freezing up. Have reset completly three times now.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One X keeps freezing up. Have reset completly three times now.: Has anyone got a fix for this issue. My XBOX One X keeps freezing up. It seems to have started when I was updating Battlefield 1 last weekend. I had to reset the console fully three times before I...
  7. Have to keep resetting password?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have to keep resetting password?: As the title says, the last few days in a row I have had to reset the password as when we go to sign in it keeps saying the password is wrong when it definitely isn't. Changing it only works for a...
  8. Have to keep resetting password?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have to keep resetting password?: As the title says, the last few days in a row I have had to reset the password as when we go to sign in it keeps saying the password is wrong when it definitely isn't. Changing it only works for a...
  9. Xbox one keeps disconnecting from Network having to hard reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps disconnecting from Network having to hard reset?: my xbox one at least once every 2 days will disconnect from xbox live and the only thing that seems to fix it is hard resetting the console. anybody deal with this or know about it?...
  10. I Keep Having to Reset My Modem Every Time I Want to Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Keep Having to Reset My Modem Every Time I Want to Connect to Xbox Live: I've had my One for 6 months and it's been fine. But for the last 10 days every time I turn the Xbox One on, it says it can't connect. So I reset my router and it fixes the problem. it happens...